Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

You may need to enlighten me as to what that means.
She (Tempest) and I both have disorders. Don't generally go about screaming that to the world though, no sense in blaming the universe's unlucky roll of the dice, non? :ferret:

I used to have issues with the murderous lunatic stereotype, but I mostly chalk that one up to someone who's mentally snapped rather than being mentally unstable. Any normal person can become a lunatic, so it's not really necessarily damning to me. I just like to enlighten people on the subject of disorders where possible: More knowledge never hurt anyone.

EDIT

To be honest and for clarity's sake, it'd be more likely that we would hurt ourselves than others.

• Love
Reactions: Tempest
God I hate writng history/bios. Sorry it's taking me so long. I never like anything I come up with.

She (Tempest) and I both have disorders. Don't generally go about screaming that to the world though, no sense in blaming the universe's unlucky roll of the dice, non? :ferret:

I used to have issues with the murderous lunatic stereotype, but I mostly chalk that one up to someone who's mentally snapped rather than being mentally unstable. Any normal person can become a lunatic, so it's not really necessarily damning to me. I just like to enlighten people on the subject of disorders where possible: More knowledge never hurt anyone.

EDIT

To be honest and for clarity's sake, it'd be more likely that we would hurt ourselves than others.
I see, well I do hope I hope I didnt hurt anyones feelings. It was never my intention to imply insult.

I see, well I do hope I hope I didnt hurt anyones feelings. It was never my intention to imply insult.
None taken. Just figured clarification and education could be helpful. Getting into the mindset of someone who struggles to tell reality from fiction is sincerely more difficult than getting into the mindset of someone who believes slavery is a good thing, that's about the only point I was aiming to make. As for Tempest, it was probably just concern with the tone, nothing else. :ferret:

Anyway, back to the RP. Where, presumable, Dutch is telling people to chill out before they get killed.

None taken. Just figured clarification and education could be helpful. Getting into the mindset of someone who struggles to tell reality from fiction is sincerely more difficult than getting into the mindset of someone who believes slavery is a good thing, that's about the only point I was aiming to make. As for Tempest, it was probably just concern with the tone, nothing else. :ferret:

Anyway, back to the RP. Where, presumable, Dutch is telling people to chill out before they get killed.
Actually Dutch is content for the lot of them to bicker until landing, his only concern is getting to the book and following the orders Fullerton gives him.

Speaking of Bill, Jace is still waiting to hear about the entrance strategy.

mental disorders been down that road sprinkle some PTSD in and its just fun and joy. Not really it sucks don't do it.

Alright then.

In the subjects of mental disorders, I do have a kind of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) But, I don't mind it. Most of the traits are positive of each Personality. I recognize them, I have a name for each of them. My friend Aaron is a Scotsman, who handles Anger and Lust. Elizabeth is of Compassion, and she was just... Something that grew. My Doctor, he's an Englishman, and he partly deals with intelligence and coordination. There's three or four more but, I can't remember there name. But mainly me, regular me, not a persobality trait, controls them. Most of the time when I feel heavily for that certain emotion, they come out and "use" me for that situation. And I myself deal with all situations, except when I feel heavily impacted, by emotion.

@ResistingTheEnlightened I actually had a similar situation at one point, until I denied their existence and assimilated the traits assigned to them into my core being. I had to; they were driving me insane. Both figuratively and literally, it sucked not always being in control and constantly hearing two or three other voices in my head. I myself was always able to see what was going on, I was always conscious. I just wasn't always in control and I had no filter for them when I was. I fixed it, though.

I finished it! Reuploaded for your convenience. =D

Name: Zachary Stevens
Appearance: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...nt-pilot-51-mustang-ww2-peterburs-005_813.jpg
Specialization: Soldier
History: Zachary grew up in Houston Texas. He lived the farm life with his Father, Mother, brother and sister. He was driving tractors before he could even write. By age 15 he was flying crop dusters. Sadly, his brother succumbed to influenza at 12 years. When the depression hit his family they almost lost their farm. To ease their financial trouble he joined the Army air corps when he was 20, so that his parents had one less mouth to feed. His sister did the same. She joined the Navy and become a nurse with the Pacific fleet.
When war broke out in Europe Zach volunteered for service in the British Royal Airforce. He became a part of one of the first Eagle squadrons. He showed great skill in shooting down 3 Stukas, a junker and an ME-109 in one night during the Battle of Britian.
Traits:
1.He is trained to fly a majority of aircraft in the Allied inventory.
3. Through intuition he can quickly learn to operate machinery he has never operated before.
3. Basic wilderness survival training. Useful when shot down
4. Extensive knowledge of Axis war machines.
5. Knife fighter training.
6. Small arms proficiency.

Equipment: M1911, P-40 Tomahawk, buck knife.
Miscellaneous:
Disclaimer: Come at me bro!
And now you tell me me how much you hate it. =,D

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tempest and Brovo
@Kadaeux
Thank you. I think, for now, I'll keep those points open for him to learn something.
They're wasted if not used at character creation, as characters go on they earn new traits. So you don't lose anything by using them now, but lose out by not ;)

I gave them a step-by-step guide, Kad.

What are you doing.
z0WywjS.gif

Lindsay is creeping in the back of Hotspur 2 in case anyone's looking for the black guy with a machine gun. Kad told me that's were he belongs in our backroom conversations. Naturally He refuses to publicly acknowledge me in the OOC. Life of the side piece. </3

Lindsay is creeping in the back of Hotspur 2 in case anyone's looking for the black guy with a machine gun. Kad told me that's were he belongs in our backroom conversations. Naturally He refuses to publicly acknowledge me in the OOC. Life of the side piece. </3

It iz true!

@Gat
Given the populations of the aircraft, it's fine for your rich-boy to be his Glider's pilot or co-pilot.