Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

Ah. An Aussie you say? A friend of the Commonwealth. I'm Scottish actually.

Reactions: Kadaeux
I begin work on a character then. Is the new guy type of character taken?

While prototype gear is ok, it's 2 years too early for the PIAT, 3 years too early for Gammon Bombs, the no69 wasn't even designed until a month later IC, the White Phosphorous grenade is also 3 years later IC. Shoulder launched rockets don't show up until about 1942 with the Panzerfaust.

Excepting those and the trait associated with shoulder launcher it looks good.

Kad, you sexy beast. Thank you. I wanted to say something, but....not my game.

Yo, alright, drunk, please forgive any typos. Spellcheck and proofreading are doing their best for me.

rule of etiquette with these sorts of things is to generally wait at least 4-5 posts before posting again. prevents rapid back and forth talk from cluttering the IC. :ferret:

If you want to do a long conversation, try a collab. A collab is a short form for collaborative post, which is when two (or more) people gather together in a PM to write some back and forth chatter. That way, instead of spending 20 IC posts introducing yourselves and having a conversation, you can put that all into one post which one of you will post on behalf of all parties involved. :ferret:

also seriously those not sitting should probably do that. Glider landings are not pretty, especially not in sand dunes. :sonar:

Ah. An Aussie you say? A friend of the Commonwealth. I'm Scottish actually.
Also, I'm Canadian. May the sun never set on the British Empire... For God does not trust the British in the dark.

rule of etiquette with these sorts of things is to generally wait at least 4-5 posts before posting again. prevents rapid back and forth talk from cluttering the IC. :ferret:

If you want to do a long conversation, try a collab. A collab is a short form for collaborative post, which is when two (or more) people gather together in a PM to write some back and forth chatter. That way, instead of spending 20 IC posts introducing yourselves and having a conversation, you can put that all into one post which one of you will post on behalf of all parties involved. :ferret:
Oh! Those tiny ferrets are so cute! I have a question, though: won't collaborations decrease activity in the thread? Or is that only if people collaborate 'too much'? You guys probably know more about this stuff than me, but this was the first thing that came to mind! Other than that it seems like a lovely idea and I'm up for it with anyone, anytime!

Also, I'm from Sweden! And the rumors are true. Most people, especially girls, look like supermodels! So, everyday is a constant struggle with self-esteem, haha!

Oh! Those tiny ferrets are so cute! I have a question, though: won't collaborations decrease activity in the thread? Or is that only if people collaborate 'too much'? You guys probably know more about this stuff than me, but this was the first thing that came to mind! Other than that it seems like a lovely idea and I'm up for it with anyone, anytime!

Also, I'm from Sweden! And the rumors are true. Most people, especially girls, look like supermodels! So, everyday is a constant struggle with self-esteem, haha!

Collabs are encouraged by me, it's the same amount of involvement, just more condensed into singular posts. So long as people remember to title a collab

Eg:

Hotspur 1; Collab Serene/Brovo

Reactions: Serene
Name: Zachary Stevens
Appearance: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...nt-pilot-51-mustang-ww2-peterburs-005_813.jpg
Specialization: Soldier
History: WIP
Traits:
Trait; He is trained to fly a majority of aircraft in the Allied inventory.
Trait Upgrade; Through intuition he can quickly learn to operate machinery he has never operated before.
Trait; Basic wilderness survival training. Useful when shot down.

Equipment: M1911, P-40 Tomahawk, buck knife.
Miscellaneous:
Disclaimer: Come at me bro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Character updated (Page 7). Should have checked prototyping with you beforehand @Kadaeux, sorry about that. Lindsay will be rocking the Bren so that will help with our undernourished firepower a bit. Hope the new kit looks peachy.

@Cheeki Breeki Place the cursor in between the word and the dot, then hit backspace. Take care to do this to each dot individually, or you'll end up erasing all your info.

Also, I seem to be the only one here who has introduced themselves as American. :baldeagle:

@Cheeki Breeki
Ok, I got it. You have to do that starting with the top one, and when they're gone you're going to have to re-separate the info by moving the cursor behind "Gender:" and hitting enter, then the same thing with "Appearance:"

Or go into "Use BB Code Editor" which should look a bit like a box next to the 4 outward pointing arrows on your editor interface. It will bring you out of "what you see is what you get" view, basically... (to get back to that, there is a button just below that says "enter rich text view")... To remove the bullets, search for the following and remove them...
Code:
[LIST]
[*]
[/LIST]

Or is that only if people collaborate 'too much'?
Pretty much. Just keep conversations short (4-6 responses each, back and forth is usually good) and you'll be fine. Just think about spatial contextual awareness: What is going on around you while this conversation is taking place? Ergo, realistically, would you get maybe a minute to have a quick conversation before sitting down? :ferret:

Pretty much. Just keep conversations short (4-6 responses each, back and forth is usually good) and you'll be fine. Just think about spatial contextual awareness: What is going on around you while this conversation is taking place? Ergo, realistically, would you get maybe a minute to have a quick conversation before sitting down? :ferret:
and I am waiting to reply either last second or wait until more posted so I have more to react to.
Or until I find an odd concept of a way of dreaming >:D
But so far there are only three means of viewing it/defining it.