Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

If me rolling out of a plane becomes the death of me I will flip shit.

There. Calvin and Ituha doing their things. I'm ready to land whenever, though I'd give it another couple days at least so others have a chance to post. Like @Serene and @Tempest and @Gat :ferret:

Oh, my! You guys move fast. Do poke at me if I forget to acknowledge someone's actions in the story. Unlike lovely Ms. Milton, my memory is extremely bad! I also hope to do one of those 'first impressions' thingies, soon, because they're wonderful!

Update: I have completed Han Van Helsing, including a proper list of items and a history. I will fix and complete Alcina after I wake up. I will also see about completing a post afterwards.

I'd like to say I had 12 Alerts when I entered the sight, the majority of which were 'you need a hug' from Desire.

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
I'd like to say I had 12 Alerts when I entered the sight, the majority of which were 'you need a hug' from Desire.
You need a hug.... and another.... and another.... and another (...) <3

That thing is.... so... adorable @_@
I mean... look at it D: Its like... creepy... and mind controlling aaand.... it says "You need a Hug" *____*

You need a hug.... and another.... and another.... and another (...) <3

That thing is.... so... adorable @_@
I mean... look at it D: Its like... creepy... and mind controlling aaand.... it says "You need a Hug" *____*
You do realize, that a face hugger isn't really hugging a person's face, right?

I mean, sure, it "looks" like it is hugging, but then you thing about it: The end result of being hugged by one, is that you end up with a parasitic organism growin inside of you: The face-hugger's child. What this means is, is that it is clamping onto your skull, forcibly shoving its phallic-ovi-positor down your throat, and breeding with you.

You are saying, with every "You need a hug!"...that these people need to be violently raped by an alien parasite.

You are promoting rape culture.

Reactions: Kadaeux

I mean, sure, it "looks" like it is hugging, but then you thing about it: The end result of being hugged by one, is that you end up with a parasitic organism growin inside of you: The face-hugger's child. What this means is, is that it is clamping onto your skull, forcibly shoving its phallic-ovi-positor down your throat, and breeding with you.

You are saying, with every "You need a hug!"...that these people need to be violently raped by an alien parasite.

Rape Culture does not exist.

... And it is now I realize that that is a facehugger and not a black, red-eyed, giant squid. o.o

Just want to clear something up with all of you

scgwsn.png

That is a facehugger, it is a pasty yellow green with 8 legs. It is not black nor does it have a red eye, or four legs.

Actually, the icon has six. Three visible. The fourth "leg" is the tail. I don't know what's up with the red eye, though, and it's likely black to match up with the general theme of the forums.

Actually, the icon has six. Three visible. The fourth "leg" is the tail. I don't know what's up with the red eye, though, and it's likely black to match up with the general theme of the forums.
I had assume the one in the front was meant to be a leg on the other side, and the shadow on the middle one was the fade of the other one on the opposite side.

No, the brighter ones are the ones on it's left side (based on the orientation of the tail), while, if you look very closely, you can see solid black ones, almost the color of the ratings bar alongside them, representing the right legs.

My vision is nowhere near that good haha.

I had to get a good three inches from my screen to see it, haha.