Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

This is a thing I do for fun in role plays I join. Below, you'll find my characters' first impressions of the other characters in the RP! Use this to figure out whether my characters will be friendly or distrustful towards your characters, and do some of your own if you'd like! I would love to see the inner machinations of your characters!

• Kani: "Ma'am, I hate to be impolite n' all, but, I do have a humble question... How do you maintain cleanliness underneath that weird suit o' yours? Else, I'm 'bliged to meet'ya, name's Calvin. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I'm glad you're on our side."

Adrian Maelstrom: "Is that one o' them fancy chink swords you got there? I always admire'd em', save for all the genocidin' they do n' all. So. You know. I don't actually. You're one o' them shifty vampire folks too huh... Stop lookin' at my neck like that pal! You're liable to make a man nervous. Also, your momma should teach you how to dress."

Seeker Yggdri: "What was your name 'gain? Yigg... Yiggidy... Swoogidy? I'm sorry ma'am, I really don't know any o' that fangled gibbery garble you're spewin' 'bout your people and name. As God is my witness, I do however say, that you are more than welcome at the bar with me, anytime!"

Arthur 'Dutch' 'Ze Cowboy' Crowe: "You shoot Jerries. I don't really know nothin' 'bout you, but you shoot Jerries... That's enough for me. Just watch your back out there, it's a big world."

Jace Morteres: "You do what now? You make magical voodoo? Shadowy gibble gook? You make things disappear? Well... That sounds handy when fighting Jerries! Someone's really gotta teach you how to dress in somethin' other than 17th​ century though. Also, you may want to uh... Take some basic marksmen courses with that handgun you got there. Could poke out someone's eye with that thing."

Nathaniel Zike: "Zike? Wait, ain'cher family rich? That means ye'came to fight for reasons other than the draft! I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. Do y'all play baseball down under?... What'dia mean no?! It's only the greatest sport on God's green Earth!"

Elizabeth Milton: "I... Ah... Um... W-Well. Ma'am. I'm pleased t'meet such a fine example of upper class civility gracing this squad. Keep'yer head down out there, alright ma'am?"

Captain Richard D. Winters: "Captain! It's good to see a fellow American here, and a ground pounder at that. I look forward to future engagements with you at my side, captain."

Alcina Salem: "Ma'am, you seem a little... Strange, if you don't mind my being so forward—b-but don' think nothin' ill of it! I'm glad to meet such an interestin' person, though, if you don't mind my inquirin'... Have you heard of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ? Cuz' if not that's okay! N' all. Just. You know. I read 'bout what folks do to witches in the bible. N'. I'm tryin' to say I don't want to see that happen to you... Ah... I'm stumblin' over myself. Let's start over. My name's Calvin..."

Han Van Helsing: "You hunt monster? For real? That's a job?... Well how come I never ain't heard o' no job 'bout monster huntin'! I'd have jumped on that when I was a kid! Still, if you know how to hunt monsters, you know how to hunt Jerries, and I can 'ppreciate that!"

Ituha, Sturdy Oak: "A Native American? Why ma'am, I am so very honoured to have you with us. I hope your mystical spirit animals can tear right through Jerries like butter!"
  • Kani: "You are like a bird in a cage. I sympathize for you. If there is anything I can do, simply ask."

Adrian Maelstorm: "You're an outsider too, despite your skin... It's odd, how your people seem so readily able to isolate themselves from each other. You carry weight on your shoulders... I hope one day, you find a way to fly free of that weight."

Seeker Yggdri: "You're one with nature, too, I see. So similar, yet, so different... We both tread our own paths to enlightenment, though I'm glad on this road, I need not walk alone."

Arthur 'Dutch' 'Ze Cowboy' Crowe: "A violent white man with a smoking addiction. I admit to finding you far less fascinating than the books your predecessors spent great care in keeping, which you so likely discard."

Jace Morteres: "Your abilities are perplexing and dangerous... I worry for you. I hope you find your curiosity doesn't extend into bloodshed..."

Nathaniel Zike: "Your family's riches likely came from pilfering the lands of the aboriginals of your homeland... I hope you realize the suffering that was caused all in the name of green paper."

Elizabeth Milton: "You seem well read, but we have little in common... I'm not sure what to make of you yet."

Captain Richard D. Winters: "You seem to mean well... I think it will be good to work with you."

Alcina Salem: "You seem like an outsider, like me. I think we'll get along just fine."

Han Van Helsing: "You hunt and kill the supernatural?... For a living?... I hope you discriminate, for Misha's sake, or we won't be friends for very long..."

Calvin Daniel Walters: "You love talking, and murder. We have nothing in common."

the first thing Adrian would likely do would be to tell him that he only drinks the blood of females, the second would be to draw said katana and explain to him the history and tht if he called it a "chink sword" again he would meet its edge, and the third thing would likely be to sneer at him and walk away.

On a brighter note being native American myself I do like the character Ituha.

Reactions: Brovo
the first thing Adrian would likely do would be to tell him that he only drinks the blood of females, the second would be to draw said katana and explain to him the history and tht if he called it a "chink sword" again he would meet its edge, and the third thing would likely be to sneer at him and walk away.

On a brighter note being native American myself I do like the character Ituha.
Dude+careful+i+almost+cut+myself+on+your+edges+_01ad005230d357fdb99ea137960e92cf.jpg

Oh! Exciting!

@Brovo Haha, that first impressions thingy sure was ambitious! Crazemazing how you put it together so fast!

• Thank You
Reactions: Brovo
Damnit Brovo, you know how much I'm a sucker for these.

[ * ]​

Kani: "I do not understand how you exist. You are from a world beyond my teaching, trapped in a structure beyond my understanding. How can something be so far from the Mother Spirit? and how lonely you must be..."

Adrian Maelstrom: "Please refrain from biting me, I take too much joy from walking in the sun's bountiful light...I might also have to carry some Garlic seeds. I am curious though, how long have you been alive? You must have some wonderful stories...Like where you got such a strange weapon. "

Arthur 'Dutch' 'Ze Cowboy' Crowe: "You are a violent man...A freightful man...What do you want in life? Surely there is more to you than the killer: right?"

Jace Morteres: "Your magic is amazing! How can you craft such intricate mechanations with only your mind? It must be increadibly taxing, and the concentration you must have to maintain, and the mana it must drain, and..."

Nathaniel Zike: "Zike? Should I know this name? It is good that you can control the metal beasts...When i tried to talk to them, they ignored me!"

Elizabeth Milton: "I have to admit, I am jealous of the gifts the mother has given you. I hope we can be friends...Ooh, you should speak to Madam Morgana! With a memory like yours, you could be an amazing Occultist."

Captain Richard D. Winters: "You...don't say much, huh? Well, I will depend on you and your fellow soldiers in the field, I hope you and I can be friends...or at least talk."

Alcina Salem: "Oh, my, gosh! Your familiar is so cute! I normally call out Sil as either a Ferret or an Owl...He isn't attatched to either form, although I prefer the Ferret. Um...Hi, by the way...I'm Yggdri."

Han Van Helsing: "You hunt monster? That sounds terrifying! If any of them are half as terrifying as the monsters in my visions, then I do not envy you. I have lots of questions though, if you don't mind answering them."

Calvin Daniel Walters: "I'm glad to meet you, but please: It is Yggdri...Ygg-dri...Rhymes with tree? Yuh-ig-duh-ree...Also, what's a 'God'? Or a bar, for that matter."

Ituha, Sturdy Oak: "It is good to see another who listens to the Great Mother's voice. I hope we might learn from each other."

[ * ]​

Kani: "I do not understand how you exist. You are from a world beyond my teaching, trapped in a structure beyond my understanding. How can something be so far from the Mother Spirit? and how lonely you must be..."

Adrian Maelstrom: "Please refrain from biting me, I take too much joy from walking in the sun's bountiful light...I might also have to carry some Garlic seeds. I am curious though, how long have you been alive? You must have some wonderful stories...Like where you got such a strange weapon. "

Arthur 'Dutch' 'Ze Cowboy' Crowe: "You are a violent man...A freightful man...What do you want in life? Surely there is more to you than the killer: right?"

Jace Morteres: "Your magic is amazing! How can you craft such intricate mechanations with only your mind? It must be increadibly taxing, and the concentration you must have to maintain, and the mana it must drain, and..."

Nathaniel Zike: "Zike? Should I know this name? It is good that you can control the metal beasts...When i tried to talk to them, they ignored me!"

Elizabeth Milton: "I have to admit, I am jealous of the gifts the mother has given you. I hope we can be friends...Ooh, you should speak to Madam Morgana! With a memory like yours, you could be an amazing Occultist."

Captain Richard D. Winters: "You...don't say much, huh? Well, I will depend on you and your fellow soldiers in the field, I hope you and I can be friends...or at least talk."

Alcina Salem: "Oh, my, gosh! Your familiar is so cute! I normally call out Sil as either a Ferret or an Owl...He isn't attatched to either form, although I prefer the Ferret. Um...Hi, by the way...I'm Yggdri."

Han Van Helsing: "You hunt monster? That sounds terrifying! If any of them are half as terrifying as the monsters in my visions, then I do not envy you. I have lots of questions though, if you don't mind answering them."

Calvin Daniel Walters: "I'm glad to meet you, but please: It is Yggdri...Ygg-dri...Rhymes with tree? Yuh-ig-duh-ree...Also, what's a 'God'? Or a bar, for that matter."

Ituha, Sturdy Oak: "It is good to see another who listens to the Great Mother's voice. I hope we might learn from each other."
whaaaat? D:
Like... WHAAAAATT did I miss?

whaaaat? D:

Kani is just beyond Yggdri's comprehension. A spirit-thing from another plane of existence, trapped in an unnatural armour...That is as far afield from the Druid's learning than you can get.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: White
whaaaat? D:
tl;dr: I joined the role play, made a list of initial impressions my characters had of everyone else. Limey followed suit. :ferret:

@Kadaeux Writing my IC post now, not sure what to do in the dialogue portion as the goals seem fairly clear. Apologies if it's short. Please land craft ASAP.

As for everyone else, feel free to interact with Ituha or Calvin. It should be fun. :bsmile: If you need help with your intros and want to collaborate, just ask.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: White
aand because I want to give one of these

and these... I just cant stop laughijng about this one.

Name: Kazumasa Gaul
Appearance:
eefbc29a2ece7d95ce42bbdc94899f86.jpg

Kazumasa stands 5'7", and has a rather stocky frame, built from working on the docks of Vancouver for the past 6 years. He keeps his black hair close cut, and his face clean shaven. Under his clothing however, the skin of his right shoulder has been tatooed in a unique, stylized motif of armour.

In his altered form, Kazumasa grows to a height of 7'8", his skin turning a dark crimson red, while his hair grows long, down to just above his buttocks, while turning a lusterous silver. The mask seems to fuse to his face, and the crimson horns grow in length, until they are nearly a foot long.
oni_zps7c1eb327.jpg
Source for Oni Artwork

Specialization: Supernatural

History: His mother, Charlotte Gaul, was a daring young woman for her time, back in 1917. She was pulled into the criminal underworld by the money, and the desire to be more. However, when she met a tatooed man from Japan, name Kazumasa, it was a passionate week she never imagined. He was charming, exotic, while the other Orientals came off as awkward, and hard to understand, he knew English quite well, and his confidence was almost boundless.

However, he disappeared on the sixth day. Without so much as a word of reason, she was forced to struggle back into her normal routine. Until she realized that she was pregnant. Two months after Kazumasa disappeared, she returned home to find a small crate on her doorstep. A crate without markings. When she opened it, she found money and jewels she could never have fathomed, a beautiful, and ornate box with a key that refused to open it, and a letter from the man she may have loved. The letter started with the terrifying words, "If you are reading this Charlotte, it is because I have been killed." Kazumasa went on to explain he had left to try and settle his debts, so that he could leave his past, and join her. But then, the letter became haunting, as he spoke of their baby, the baby she carried that she had kept secret, ever from her closest friends. How Kazumasa referred to the child as their son, confidently, and without hesitation that it may have been a baby girl.

7 months later, Charlotte named her son Kazumasa, in memory of his father.

Kazu and his mother lived in a odd social caste where she was a young, unwed mother, yet not destitute. Even as the Great War came to an end, she continued working as a bank teller. For a while she looked for another man, but her efforts dwindled as she realized that she would never find the same lust and passion as she had had with Kazumasa. She raised their son as best as she could, instilling in him virtues of kindness, and politeness, to be a good man. On his sixteenth birthday, she gave him his father's box and key. When he used the key, unlike the thousands of times she had tried to open the box herself and had it stubbornly refuse, it opened easily. Inside the fine carved box, was a luxuriously lining, cradling a crimson red and silver mask. The mask was frightening to her, it's thick lips in a snarl, baring onyx teeth. They eyes, black and angry, with a pair of 3 inch horns jutting from the forehead. It was beautifully made, and exquisite piece of horrific art. However, it was of a demon, a devil, an unholy terror. Her Christian sensibilities forbade Kazumasa from looking at it, touching it, or playing with it. She hid it in the attic, and considered the matter settled.

But boys will be boys. A week later, the young Kazumasa was playing up in the attic, when he found the box. He opened it to look upon the mask, his fingers dancing over the smoothly carved, and lacquered wood. He felt an intense connection with the mask, so much so, that he pulled it from the box. It had a weight to it, a comfortable heft of solidity, of something ancient and old. It smelled exotic, of a different land, of different people. He thought of scaring his friends with it, jumping out of the bushes near by Reginald's home, when he placed the mask to his face. It was the first time he became the Crimson Oni, but it would not be the last. It granted him strength and speed, height and the ability to instill fear. But with it came the voices of age and wisdom. It was a conduit, a link to a family he never had known.

At first, he used the mask and its powers to scare a few people for childish laughs, but soon he was contacted by the Covenant.

Traits:
Trait; Mask of the Crimson Oni - A Crimson and silver Oni mask, that when used by someone of his bloodline, transforms the wearer into an Oni-like creature.
Trait; Mask of the Crimson Oni - Strength of a Thousand Men: Okay, its not really the strength of a thousand men, but he gets substantially stronger than an average human.
Trait Upgrade; Mask of the Crimson Oni - Strength of Two Thousand Men: he is really, terrifyingly strong.
Trait; Mask of the Crimson Oni - Bigger than Myths: When wearing the mask of the Oni, Kazumasa grows to 7'8" in height.
Trait; Mask of the Crimson Oni - Ancestral Knowledge: When fused with the Mask, he has a weak connection to the memories of his father's ancestors, which can sometimes provide him with insight.

Trait; Basic Training: Kazumasa has an ordinary soldier's level of train in melee combat, rifles, pistols, and grenades.

Equipment: Lee-Enfield No. 1 Mk III with a 1907 Pattern Sword Bayonet (17" fullered blade), two grenades, pack with supplies, and a pouch attached to his webbing that holds the Crimson Oni Mask.
Miscellaneous:
Disclaimer: I Goldmarble consent to having my character murderised for the needs of the plot, to move things on, because I'm plain unlucky or did something incredibly stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kazumasa Gaul
Appearance:
eefbc29a2ece7d95ce42bbdc94899f86.jpg

Kazumasa stands 5'7", and has a rather stocky frame, built from working on the docks of Vancouver for the past 6 years. He keeps his black hair close cut, and his face clean shaven. Under his clothing however, the skin of his right shoulder has been tatooed in a unique, stylized motif of armour.

In his altered form, Kazumasa grows to a height of 7'8", his skin turning a dark crimson red, while his hair grows long, down to just above his buttocks, while turning a lusterous silver. The mask seems to fuse to his face, and the crimson horns grow in length, until they are nearly a foot long.
oni_zps7c1eb327.jpg

Specialization: Supernatural

History: His mother, Charlotte Gaul, was a daring young woman for her time, back in 1917. She was pulled into the criminal underworld by the money, and the desire to be more. However, when she met a tatooed man from Japan, name Kazumasa, it was a passionate week she never imagined. He was charming, exotic, while the other Orientals came off as awkward, and hard to understand, he knew English quite well, and his confidence was almost boundless.

However, he disappeared on the sixth day. Without so much as a word of reason, she was forced to struggle back into her normal routine. Until she realized that she was pregnant. Two months after Kazumasa disappeared, she returned home to find a small crate on her doorstep. A crate without markings. When she opened it, she found money and jewels she could never have fathomed, a beautiful, and ornate box with a key that refused to open it, and a letter from the man she may have loved. The letter started with the terrifying words, "If you are reading this Charlotte, it is because I have been killed." Kazumasa went on to explain he had left to try and settle his debts, so that he could leave his past, and join her. But then, the letter became haunting, as he spoke of their baby, the baby she carried that she had kept secret, ever from her closest friends. How Kazumasa referred to the child as their son, confidently, and without hesitation that it may have been a baby girl.

7 months later, Charlotte named her son Kazumasa, in memory of his father.

Kazu and his mother lived in a odd social caste where she was a young, unwed mother, yet not destitute. Even as the Great War came to an end, she continued working as a bank teller. For a while she looked for another man, but her efforts dwindled as she realized that she would never find the same lust and passion as she had had with Kazumasa. She raised their son as best as she could, instilling in him virtues of kindness, and politeness, to be a good man. On his sixteenth birthday, she gave him his father's box and key. When he used the key, unlike the thousands of times she had tried to open the box herself and had it stubbornly refuse, it opened easily. Inside the fine carved box, was a luxuriously lining, cradling a crimson red and silver mask. The mask was frightening to her, it's thick lips in a snarl, baring onyx teeth. They eyes, black and angry, with a pair of 3 inch horns jutting from the forehead. It was beautifully made, and exquisite piece of horrific art. However, it was of a demon, a devil, an unholy terror. Her Christian sensibilities forbade Kazumasa from looking at it, touching it, or playing with it. She hid it in the attic, and considered the matter settled.

But boys will be boys. A week later, the young Kazumasa was playing up in the attic, when he found the box. He opened it to look upon the mask, his fingers dancing over the smoothly carved, and lacquered wood. He felt an intense connection with the mask, so much so, that he pulled it from the box. It had a weight to it, a comfortable heft of solidity, of something ancient and old. It smelled exotic, of a different land, of different people. He thought of scaring his friends with it, jumping out of the bushes near by Reginald's home, when he placed the mask to his face. It was the first time he became the Crimson Oni, but it would not be the last. It granted him strength and speed, height and the ability to instill fear. But with it came the voices of age and wisdom. It was a conduit, a link to a family he never had known.

At first, he used the mask and its powers to scare a few people for childish laughs, but soon he was contacted by the Covenant.

Traits:
Trait; Mask of the Crimson Oni - A Crimson and silver Oni mask, that when used by someone of his bloodline, transforms the wearer into an Oni-like creature.
Trait; Mask of the Crimson Oni - Strength of a Thousand Men: Okay, its not really the strength of a thousand men, but he gets substantially stronger than an average human.
Trait; Mask of the Crimson Oni - Bigger than Myths: When wearing the mast of the Oni, Kazumasa grows to 7'8" in height.
Trait Upgrade; Mask of the Crimson Oni - Strength of Two Thousand Men: he is really, terrifyingly strong.
Trait; Mask of the Crimson Oni - Ancestral Knowledge: When fused with the Mask, he has a weak connection to the memories of his father's ancestors, which can sometimes provide him with insight.

Trait; Basic Training: Kazumasa has an ordinary soldier's level of train in melee combat, rifles, pistols, and grenades.

Equipment: Lee-Enfield No. 1 Mk III with a 1907 Pattern Sword Bayonet (17" fullered blade), two grenades, pack with supplies, and a pouch attached to his webbing that holds the Crimson Oni Mask.
Miscellaneous:
Disclaimer: I Goldmarble consent to having my character murderised for the needs of the plot, to move things on, because I'm plain unlucky or did something incredibly stupid.
I have not read it but... you need a hug. (yes I will stop now >.<)

[ * ]​

'I perty much just like killed the dumb fuckers who come in front of my guns."

Damnit, now you have me doing it:

Kani: "Have you no fear? Or no mind? To me, you are a void- I can't read you as I can the others. My, what a fascinating creature you are..."

Adrian Maelstrom: "You reek of fear, and it's not your own. I like you."

Yggdri: "May the Great Mother watch over you, mo chara1​. I've always been interested in your craft; I never had the Mother's gift though."

Arthur 'Dutch' 'Ze Cowboy' Crowe: "Hm. One of the few men I've come across with a lower fear of death. You, sir, are a hardy man."

Nathaniel Zike: "Watch your six, Zike. Wouldn't want that thing you saw when you were four sneaking behind you, would we?" He says with a mischievous chuckle.

Elizabeth Milton: Jace lays a gentle kiss on her hand "Ah, mon cheri, such beauty in such a hard world. And oh, the things I could do with that mind of yours... It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ms. Milton. And I hope to be seeing more of you."

Captain Richard D. Winters: "... A man truly inspirational of fear, if his skills are known. I think we should get along fair enough."

Alcina Salem: "Witch, eh? I had an aunt who was a witch. Sadly, though, she lived in a small village far from the law's arm, and the villagers were deeply religious and followed the Old Testament ways, mostly. They burned her. Let us hope the same fate does not befall you."

Han van Helsing: "Watch your step 'round the supernaturals, hunter. Hate to see you fall prey to your own instincts."

Calvin Daniel Walters: "Now, wouldn't it just be the damnedest thing if you saw your brother in a military camp... heiling a swastika? Make sure t'take a good hard look at the Jerries you shoot, Walters, one might be your kin." *walks away immediately, hands clasped behind his back and a devious grin on his face.

Ituha, Sturdy Oak: "Welcome to the homeland of the people who slaughtered your kin, windblood. I simply 'ope it wasn't my ancestors who hurt any of your people- I've always been fond. Don't fear much, and what ye do is within reason. I like that. Not as fun to play with, but ye make good company."

Kazumasa Gaul: "The Crimson Oni. I've 'eard a bit about you. Small part o' me wonders what'd happen if I put on that mask o'yours. But a small part of me's certain I'd die. So I'll pass."

1​ Irish Gaelic: My friend

Accepted, I find it a bit odd you took SMG Training but went with a Garand as your preferred weapon instead of Marksman which might suit it better. But I assume it's a "Shit, out of ammo." *Picks up MP40 off of dead Nazi... that is a "re-dead" nazi.*
I mean, Airborne *are* trained in this field aswell, since there "Airborne. There meant to be surrounded." No supplies, but never giving up.

• Name: Calvin Daniel Walters. ("Waltzy")

Appearance:
    4fd74a1090f734770f29e629fff49a2c.jpg

Specialization: Soldier.

History: Calvin was born in the United States of America, on the east coast, in a rather idyllic small town. There, he grew up as the son of a pastor and house wife, and though his family had serious financial struggles through the Great Depression, they got by through community drives and cooperation. He worked hard, and through a combination of a naturally handsome complexion and humble upbringing he turned out to have a stellar level of charisma.

He signed up for the army by the mid 1930's, brimming with patriotism for his country, and his charisma only continued to serve him there. Though not the most well educated man in the world, his combat training sees him through most situations in a basic capacity, and he was found to have natural leadership capabilities. Being a simple but effective grunt, he was quickly scooped up by the Ordinis Sancti Percute organization. While surprised by the existence of supernatural creatures and magic, he quickly grew to be on board with the organization's ideals when it involved fighting the Nazi regime.

A full blooded American, he doesn't hesitate to speak his mind, or lead the way to victory where others might pause. He will do his best to protect his squad like a second family. Unlike others of the times, he tends to view female squad mates with approval so long as they maintain some level of femininity, believing in the old fashioned (present) ways of thinking that men should be men, and women should be women. He maintains good relationships with his parents, though they often don't see eye to eye politically, being that they're closeted communists and he's a capitalist to the point that he would bleed red white and blue if given the option. Don't ask him about his younger brother.

Traits:
    • Inspiring Presence: Calvin is a natural bastion of bravery and this rubs off on his comrades, giving a small, subtle boost to bravery and seeing through opponent's illusions to himself and his entire squad.
      • American Hero (Rank 2): "UNCLE SAM CAN'T HAVE YOU LYING AROUND ON THE JOB, SOLDIER!" This allows him to sacrifice his inspiring presence for a round to cause an ally to fight with extreme bravado, improving the odds of success on all of their actions that round. If he uses this too often, enemies will turn on him in the bravado speeches and cause his inspiring presence to break for a round without any positive effect for an ally.
    • Rifles Basic: "This is my rifle, this is my gun. One's for shooting, one's for fun." Improves his usage of rifles to something resembling that of someone who knows what they're doing. In short, he passed basic, with flying colours.
      • Rifles Intermediate (Rank 2): Calvin has grown rather fond of his M1 Grande, and when using semi-automatic rifles and assault rifles, Calvin rarely misses so long as he's not under fire. This also makes it possible for him to consistently hit specific points: Legs, arms, chest, neck, head—meaning that if the enemy decides to wear armour with weak points, Calvin can make them regret that.
    • CQC Basic: "Stick the bayonet on the end, wield a knife blade-point down, don't be afraid to use my helmet as a slapping tool..." Basics of melee combat.
    • Full American Unload: When using his firearms to cover allies, his accuracy and rate of fire is boosted and enemies caught out of cover will feel the result. Painfully. Behaves like a suppression, though it forces him to reload the next round.

Equipment: M1 Grande, Colt M1911, Grenades, Backpack filled with supplies, Goggles. Miscellaneous supplies one would typically find on a soldier of the times.

Miscellaneous: Carries a bible and wears a silver cross around his neck out of the (probably superstitious) belief that silver will ward off werewolves and vampires. His younger brother was a draft dodger, and it tends to be a sore point for him.

Disclaimer: I, Brovo, do hereby decree that Kadaeux has permission to murder Calvin.
  • Name: Ituha, meaning "Sturdy Oak."

Appearance:
    30501dd0162932b3b92c8ab1e0405314.jpg

Specialization: Occultist.

History: Ituha was born to one of the last Native American tribes in the midwest, on a Native American reserve. It was an odd time, as it was on the tail end of the attempts by the government to assign individual Native Americans land rights as opposed to entire tribes. Regardless, Ituha was relatively kept away from such politics, and was trained in the ways of the land by her people. Born a gentle soul, she sought out the powers of her ancestors, to heal the sick that often were turned away by those outsiders her tribe called the "white plague." Her curiosity finally piqued as she learned how to read and write, and took to researching both from public libraries and her people's stories to connect the dots.

Traveling out for several days on foot on a spiritual journey, she found what she had been looking for: An elemental wolf's lair. She entered the lair, and awakened the wolf with tribal seances. The wolf bonded to her, and without any caution she immediately got to her feet and bolted to her tribe. Her joys of healing the sick and playing with the wind would quickly fade as an agent of the Ordinis Sancti Percute organization came to investigate mysterious reports from white settlers about a native woman capable of bending the wind to her will. Though she did not want to leave her people, she understood the greater ramifications of what was going on in the world, and without the public libraries the outsiders allowed her to use, she would have never been able to find Misha in the first place.

So, with great hesitation, she left to join the fight against the Nazis as a supporting agent.

Ituha is a calm, collected soul. She rarely speaks except to provide comforting words, or to inquire about a situation. Her gentle nature makes her naturally averse to violence, though she's willing to fight and even kill should it be necessary to resolve a situation. Expect her to rush to the aid of the wounded, and failing that, to stay out of sight long enough to get to advantageous positions to blind enemies and disable their weaponry. Pleasant conversation and respect goes a long way to making this woman your friend.

Traits:
    • Whisperwind: While not targeted or seen by enemies, can move a few feet near-instantly as a whisper on the wind. Winds at high speed can dislocate her further than intended. Travels further if she moves with the wind, rather than against it.
      • Boundless (Rank 2): This upgrade allows her to fade through thin walls and doorways, though it reduces the total distance she can travel using this ability and leaves her temporarily dizzy, which makes her briefly vulnerable.
    • Misha: Elemental wind wolf that takes physical form to leap to Ituha's defense. If dispelled, cannot be summoned again for several minutes while she heals in her own realm. Misha is able to understand the English language and may obey the orders of allies if Ituha is unable to issue her commands. Misha can be summoned even if Ituha is completely out of mana, but is physically weaker as a result.
    • Vanity of Western Men: Uses the wind to blow dust, sand, and other general disturbances into enemy firearms, technology, equipment, et cetera. If uninterrupted for a few seconds, she can completely disable enemy firearms and cause grenades to preemptively explode should an enemy attempt to pull the pin on them. Has no effect on melee weapons, so long as they have no electronic components.
    • Nature Nurtures: If out of direct harm, Ituha can mend broken bones and other wounds by rapidly increasing the otherwise natural healing process. If someone is hit with shrapnel, she must clean the wound of it and any other irritants first, or else risk causing greater harm by causing the wound to close around it. She can save people from the brink of death with this ability, though it will severely physically fatigue her until she has time to catch her breath, and it will only stabilize them.
    • Nature's Keeper, Nature's Child: Can use her wind magic to violently shove opponents several feet away from allies or herself. If they hit a wall or other physical barrier, it may cause bruising, or even broken bones if she's especially lucky. Enemies are typically dazed or knocked off their feet. This is primarily a self-defense spell, and requires she be within ten feet of the target to blow them back. (ex: Can't save an ally on the other side of the battlefield—she has to be close to her allies to save them.)

Equipment: Simple Native American garments, seeing no need to hide her background. She wears a voluminous multi-pattern green cloak she can use to camouflage against the environment if necessary. She carries a small bag full of nothing but sand and dust, in case she's in a clean environment that would otherwise prevent the effects of Vanity of Western Men. Ituha does carry a simple medical kit, for the purposes of cleaning out wounds so she can perform her healing magic without fear of sealing bits of bullets inside people's guts.

Miscellaneous: Where many of her people look upon white people with an (understandable) hatred, she tends to be more cautiously optimistic of them.

Disclaimer: I, Brovo, blah blah blah, et cetera, et cetera. I sign her life away to your capable care, Kadaeux. I'm sure this won't be a bad thing at all. No siree.
Howz about we bez partnerz?