Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Even sardine tins can only fit so many fish eh :p

Assuming I'm not working another 5 hours overtime tonight I'll try to get a post up when i get home and stop holding everyone up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tempest
@Cheeki Breeki : Thinking on it, once you've finished with some traits (don't forget some weapons training) I can include you in this mission as the pilot of Hotspur 1

Reactions: Xytheus
I do not need a hug, Mister Brovo, I am fine and dandy like peas and carrots

I made a Forrest Gump joke, haha

@Tempest

TOO MANY COOKIES!
DON'T FEED THIS MAN COOKIES!

Can't you see he wants them!?
It's like telling a 5 year old "you better not hug *insert awkward ulgy relative*" at a family reunion SO THEY DO IT. You're all pawns in a sick, sick game.

DON'T FEED THIS MAN COOKIES!

Can't you see he wants them!?
It's like telling a 5 year old "you better not hug *insert awkward ulgy relative*" at a family reunion SO THEY DO IT. You're all pawns in a sick, sick game.
Pardon?

Hello dearies! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! :)

Just to let everyone know, I have an exam on Thursday (19/3), so my presence might be a bit sporadic until the end of the week, but I'll post a response today in order to bring things up to date!

Hello dearies! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! :)

Just to let everyone know, I have an exam on Thursday (19/3), so my presence might be a bit sporadic until the end of the week, but I'll post a response today in order to bring things up to date!
You don't have to worry about that, @Serene. The mandatory update for the RP is only weekly by the GM. While you can post more within the week interacting with other players (apparently) you don't have to do more than that as far as I've heard, as that is what I've heard he will be pushing updates. Player posts occurring 1-3 times a day are not the actual norm for what this rp is from my understanding as, I believe, about half the players do post at a far more relaxed pace than the rest of those who are posting so frequently.

Reactions: Serene
And of course, it should be obvious, but during a fight everyone gets a single post describing their actions. Then the dice gods will decree how well that goes ;)

Considering even the psychiatric community has a hard time nailing down what a psychopath is beyond "someone detatched from reality", I'd imagine that mindset is probably straight alien for most people. Also, something you should probably be made aware of, where it concerns mental disorders, there isn't a "psychotic disorder", there is rather a family of disorders in the psychosis family. Such as: Sociopaths, Schizophrenics, Dissociative Identity Disorder, et cetera. Some are milder than others, and individual cases can typically range from "manageable" to "institutionalized vegetable." :ferret:

Playing a dark culture would be significantly easier. Add in any form of mass dehumanization and you're done; such as slavery, involuntary human sacrifices, or other violations of basic human rights.

Hope that proved educational. :ferret:
The one I was refering to is the clichè-Type that you see in moies and video games.
All there is to them is usually a lot of insanity and a certain apreciation for a lot lot lot lot lot (...) lot lot blood.
And as there is a huge core of hate dwelling within me, due to a certain person's action, it really is not that difficult for me to play a char that would torture their victims and enemies in some very unpleasant ways while keeping them alive for as long as possible.... just to hear them scream and beg for death long before giving in and ripping them apart and rolling in their opened body.
and your icebear @Tempest makes writing the above very strange... having it look like that at me every few seconds...........

I do feel the desire to say something about the other few posts that followed that reply, but I dont feel that I could contribute much to that and it looks to me that that conversation ended already anyway.

Reactions: Brovo
Yea Kad does the rolling to add an element of chance to the rp when action is involved, the less risky/stupid your actions are the more likely it is to work, or at least not be disastrous if the dice decide it fails.

Hour Later Edit: And posted... finally...

Last edited by a moderator: