Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The hell does "No, not that Winters." Mean? Like, something sexual, caude he doesn't do that xD

The hell does "No, not that Winters." Mean? Like, something sexual, caude he doesn't do that xD
Yes, Res, it was a hard-on joke. *applauds*

Edit:

The fun is when the purest of the group sometimes are made fun if for that sort of thing -- and they would get it. Unlike say... Yggy, who may not.

As Temp pointed out, weather Winters does that sort of thing or not is entirely irrelevant, in fact if he did it would be more awkward and less of a joke.

That was the point because he doesn't which in its own essence was so weird because I couldn't do tht xD

I'm a Scotsman. I clearly don't know the secret of the "Aussie Humour."

I'm a Scotsman. I clearly don't know the secret of the "Aussie Humour."
Think of a country filled with nightmare death creatures. Their morbid and unapologetic humour becomes much more understandable in that context.

Also, keep in mind the observations of a character don't necessarily reflect the beliefs of the author. Ex: A sex joke from a character doesn't necessarily mean the author believes your character is an avaricious sort of person. Same goes even if the author makes the joke themselves: Not necessarily reflective of what they really believe your character will do. :ferret:

I'm Puerto Rican

2jfayid.png

We carry knives, guns, lighters, and drugs at all times.

No no, I get that point, I just didn't understand the joke cause it was...

Dull :/

its the style of joke that is intended to be eyeroll worthy by the recipient, maybe get a small chuckle out of witnesses, in general, an ice breaker to lighten the previous/later comment of 'we're about to crash into the ground'

Right. Forgive me for my plain nature. Just didn't understand.

Don't worry Gat. It got a laugh out of me. And an eyeroll out of me due to the reactions. And more laughs.