OOC for 'Desperate Times'

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but like you say, it kinda fits in the category I'm talking about :P anyway, off to have tea now. I've just started writing my reply so I'll finish & post it when I've eaten :)

I've never actually done a fight scene in an RP before o.o' I hope I'm okay at it and I'll try not to god-mod or anything :')

I'm afraid I'm gonna be a while yet before I post again - just got back from a 10 hour shift as work and barely got any sleep last night so I just want food and rest at the minute. I'll reply as soon as I get chance though :)

Hello there! I'd be interested in joining if I could. Potentially someone more neutral that is forced, in a manner of speaking, to help with the heroes? I'd really like to try someone serving a deity that acts the same as that of the Raven Queen (D&D) which would cause him to have confrontation with necromancers and all undead activity. I'm thinking along the lines of a death-touched spellsword.

Sounds like a good character idea to me!
As I said in the first post, pretty much anybody's welcome to join - just write yourself a character sheet and introduce yourself to the story :D

Oooh that does sound like an interesting character (Is D&D nerd)

Just to give a bit of a heads up, I'm going to Newquay for a week next Saturday so I won't be on as often as I am now, though I'll probably still be on every now and then.

Are people waiting for me to post? o.O or is there just a lull in the posting? XD

I only just posted D; I was waiting for Letitia or Chand to react to my post before I posted again o.o

Well, it seems they don't want to react :P
So it seems you just have to go ahead and post something

Hah, I was away for the weekend and I was waiting for everyone else to keep posting before I started XP

Well feel free to write your Character sheet and jump into the story whenever you like! :D

I will do so shortly, wanted to make sure it had a point in the timing rather than just whenever I happened to have time.

I just thought - if Letitia is riding off home, where is Chand? o.o haha!

-- edit --
Oh yeah, she got off the wolf and walked - so Chand is still on the wolf, riding on his own?

Yeah..I guess. Lol. He'll be following you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.