OOC for 'Desperate Times'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Plot discussion/ A Possible Roleplay to Help Develop my Character?

Alright, I'll edit first post. So what do we wanna call it? Desperate Times or something like that? Anybody have any ideas?

I'm terrible with title names xD Desperate Times sounds good to me ^^!

Character Outline:
Cursed Shaman, slightly batty, departs from isolated home in the rainforest following a vision of dark times. She joins the fray to fight off the demons, but persuing her own quest for knowledge during the war.

Death and Demons perhaps? I dunno, I'm terribad with names :P

I'm gonna go with "Desperate Times" inspired by your post, Dedtoo ;) haha.

I'm also gonna start writing the intro to the actual RP but it may take a little while, as I'm not that great at it XD hopefully it'll be good :') wish me luck! haha

Break a pen! And dont worry, we are all bad at something and have things that take us a longer time :3

What should I call the realm? How about something like Skyfall? Anybody have any ideas?

The Eastern Marches
Bedlam Realm
Broad Realm
Bronze Realm of the Ramparts
Channel Realm
Flag Realm
Happy Realm of the Spirit
Icy Realm
Knight's Realm
Lonesome Skull's Realm
One Hundred Hares Realm
Realm of the Drake
Realm of the Four Victories
Realm of the Gold Priest
Realm of the Great Sleepy Locust
Realm of the Node
Realm of the Rodent's Root
Realm of the Spirits
Realm of the Tiny Spooks
Realm of the Unholy Spring Passengers
Viridian Bane's Realm

To name a few

Also, I guess I could be the envoy, if that's okay. I'd prefer to play a variation of a Banshee. You know, the whole screaming when someone dies, except that when she touches someone who is going to die soon, she sees it in her mind's eye, among various other stuff, if that's okay

A banshee and being the envoy sounds fine to me :)

I'm not sure I want the word "realm" in the name of the realm o.o
I want it to be like, a place name type thing, like the place names in The Elder Scrolls? I dunno... I think I might just go with Skyfall :L

I've finally got the thread up, here's a link :)

Let me know what you think, I'm open to making tweaks if anybody has any suggestions :)

Celestialis is going to have a go at designing a banner for me, so that I can submit a Roleplay ad for this, so we'll hopefully get a few more players :)

Also: I've edited the first post in this thread again, do you guys think that's an okay introduction?

Is there a possibility for a retired human war general? Or maybe a war general of some species that was ripped from their duty because of obligations or maybe decided for themselves to reside and be a wanderer? But, I am unsure what alignment they'd fall under? I also imagine they have heard about the Necromancer...Or his past ruler. I also was thinking that maybe instead of a war genereal they use to be royalty at some point? A wondering queen/king/prince that has set off to wander because a kingdom already at the death of the 'demons' ?

I dunno just some ideas I had for myself and see which ones would go better?

I think wandering ex-royalty/ ex-general sounds like a good idea :) as for the part they would play, there are quite a few possibilities! You could even just start RPing, see what happens and decide exactly what your character will do later on :O the suspense! haha :P

So yeah. Exactly what role they play is up to you but I like the idea :)

It would be pretty interesting if later on he tried to be prince of the demons... (Which yes I decided it will be a prince and I'm pretty sure this doesn't fit into anything... But..Yeah..Just a little plot thingy bubble because than theres more than one villain?)

More villains is always fun :3
And hell, more people is also more fun :3

Yay! Also, I'm making a small-time demonic character if that's okay with you guys? :3

I might have him tail Larerani or something... not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.