OOC for 'Desperate Times'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but like you say, it kinda fits in the category I'm talking about :P anyway, off to have tea now. I've just started writing my reply so I'll finish & post it when I've eaten :)

I've never actually done a fight scene in an RP before o.o' I hope I'm okay at it and I'll try not to god-mod or anything :')

I'm afraid I'm gonna be a while yet before I post again - just got back from a 10 hour shift as work and barely got any sleep last night so I just want food and rest at the minute. I'll reply as soon as I get chance though :)

Hello there! I'd be interested in joining if I could. Potentially someone more neutral that is forced, in a manner of speaking, to help with the heroes? I'd really like to try someone serving a deity that acts the same as that of the Raven Queen (D&D) which would cause him to have confrontation with necromancers and all undead activity. I'm thinking along the lines of a death-touched spellsword.

Sounds like a good character idea to me!
As I said in the first post, pretty much anybody's welcome to join - just write yourself a character sheet and introduce yourself to the story :D

Oooh that does sound like an interesting character (Is D&D nerd)

Just to give a bit of a heads up, I'm going to Newquay for a week next Saturday so I won't be on as often as I am now, though I'll probably still be on every now and then.

Are people waiting for me to post? o.O or is there just a lull in the posting? XD

I only just posted D; I was waiting for Letitia or Chand to react to my post before I posted again o.o

Well, it seems they don't want to react :P
So it seems you just have to go ahead and post something

Hah, I was away for the weekend and I was waiting for everyone else to keep posting before I started XP

Well feel free to write your Character sheet and jump into the story whenever you like! :D

I will do so shortly, wanted to make sure it had a point in the timing rather than just whenever I happened to have time.

I just thought - if Letitia is riding off home, where is Chand? o.o haha!

-- edit --
Oh yeah, she got off the wolf and walked - so Chand is still on the wolf, riding on his own?

Yeah..I guess. Lol. He'll be following you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.