OOC for 'Desperate Times'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I be a bit nit-picky and ask that you two put a little more about what you're doing/ where you are into your posts? o.o you're not really giving me any hints as to whether you're still at the gates of the Orc city or whether you're almost at The Dead Lands, or what o.o

Well, I guess we have gotten out of the gates and a little bit on the way now. I can put a little something in the next post to indicate.... something about our destination.

Okay :).
Sorry, I didn't mean for that post to sound as "your posts are bad!" as it probably did D: I like your posts! There's just a bit of "where are they? Can I come in yet?" kind of... leaving things to be assumed? I don't know but yeah o.o; I'm gonna stop talking because I'm probably making it sound worse >.< ignore me :')

I won't be able to reply until tomorrow morning maybe. Sorry guys, but please don't leave me in the dust! ^__^'

I'll be posting when I've eaten :) probably for both characters, looking at where we are. D'you reckon it'd be all right if I put both characters in one post, just using their different colours? Or do you think I should make separate posts for each character?.. I'm thinking probably separate posts...

Two posts do make the thread look longer and more popular... So do that :3

I'm wondering whether to edit my post and add a bit where he actually approaches you guys... should I do that, or is one of you posting? XD don't wanna change my post, then somebody post and it clash with my edit haha

Well, I'm kinda waiting for
Larerani to post, and she wont be posting til the morning, as she said.

But she said that 22 hours ago and she's posted a few times since then o.o plus she's apparently online?

Okay, I've edited my post. Just thought I should let you know so that you don't miss it :')

I'll probably still be waiting for her, sadly :S

Just a quick heads up, I probably wont be able to post until late this evening.

Is this RP open to more people? I'd love to join.

I was thinking of either a fairie or an elven/goblin mix breed.

Interesting concept... how would they fit into the story? :)

This roleplay has taken over the workings of my mind XD I was just listening to this song

And it made me want to write an epic death scene for Vinthus :L

"I hope I ne'er return to life
Oh, Christ just let me go
Let death devour my simple soul
Lest my misery grow"

Also, I've added a note in the rules about magic, just to give a small outline of what I'd like magic to be like, for anybody who wants to use it (I like your healing post, Dedtoo =] )

Well, thank you :3
More divine power than magic, but it goes into the same category ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.