OOC for 'Desperate Times'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could protest or just ride off, I guess. I'm not sure it would do him any good, but eh.

Hmm. I'm not sure what he could do in the Orc town. He will probably decide to fight along side you, since you did rescue his life and it's a way of him thanking you. But, I'm unsure how you guys would feel about that? Because later on he becomes prince of demons, but even then I am still wondering how that will come along. He probably offers something to their lord or maybe lord is tricking him or whatever. I don't know :[

I don't mind a traitor fighting with, then against, us. Cause ya know, everyone can be used in war. :3

Okay, I'm in Newquay now, until Saturday night so my posting will be a little slow. I should be able to keep up though :)

That's what they all say, before not posting again. Ever.

Well I'm definitely still going to be posting :P can't let my baby die now can I!? XD

One never knows with you people with Mohawks o_o

Dedtoo, would you mind editing your post and adding a little? There's just not really much I can do in response to that post... whether it's describing him trying to do something, or him asking for some clarification of what he's supposed to be doing, or even a "suddenly this started to happen" or something?

I feel like I'm nagging a lot here but you haven't really moved anything along in your post... sorry! :S

Yeah, I was afraid of that :S
I really had no idea what to write, but I'll try to write up something more

Edit: Aaaand I did something about it. You decide if its better or not :S

Hey. I'm afraid I'm gonna be asking pretty much the same thing again - can you give me a little more of an idea of what's happening in your post? Did whatever he attempted work? If it did, what happened? I don't really have anything to go off because I can't dictate what you were trying to do or whether you managed to do it...

Sorry everyone, but I on't be able to post for about a week. We're going to my family's estate, and I don't think there's even a real power point in the house, let alone wifi. Sorry guys, I'll try to get something in, but it probably not be up until the end of the week

He's a dude that has never done magic with a wand before, waving it around, trying to wave it in the same was he's seen before. And since I didn't write that anything happened, I meant that nothing happened. Nothing much else happened, really.

Okay, fair enough. Just would have been helpful if you'd said nothing happened in your post.

I kind of assumed that when I wrote nothing more than him swinging it a bit, nothing more happened, and I thought that was clear. But oh well. We all derp at times.

If you are looking for players still I was wondering if I could join, I had the idea for a scythe wielding human with a little time magic e.g. Haste, slow and there better variants and a AoE spell to speed time up or slow it down spell, all quiet draining and in no way can be spammed. (Not sure if time magic is too god mod so tried to limit it.) What do you think?</SPAN></SPAN>

More characters is always good :) though the speed up/ slow down time does sound a little godmod-ish (or OP, at least)... I'm not sure, I guess it'd depend how and when it was used. In combat it would be hard to use it without godmodding.
Also, we could really do with some people on the demon's side >.< I really didn't expect to have this problem XD I thought most people would want to be demon-y haha! but yeah. Not sure about the speed magic, maybe try something else?

Hmm I wanted to have an unusual magic, but I also didn't want to use magic that much, manly have him use the scythe. Maybe some slight mind magic, read surface thoughts control over the very weak minded and non sentient creatures. Would that be less OP or just OP in a different way?</SPAN></SPAN>

If it was only used on NPCs I think it'd be fine.
But on a player it'd be extremely difficult to not be godmodding or way OP, 'cause you'd be controlling people/ saying what they're going to do, etc and there's not really any way of stopping you.

So if I could only read the minds of weak willed people, as well or if someone is partially shouting there thoughts would be ok to play as?</SPAN></SPAN>

Status
Not open for further replies.