OOC for 'Desperate Times'

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the nicest way possible, would you mind if I pointed out a couple of typos? :)

* Also: I liked your post by the way! :D

I'm going to take the lack of response as go-ahead to introduce my 2nd character >:3

And as it was your second character he even got two posts :3

Yeah, I have a little OCD .__. and when I noticed Demon Queen posted directly after me, starting a new page, I wanted the new character sheet at the start of the second page rather than the end of the first <_< >_> I'm strange.

So I deleted my post and re-posted it

Ah. Oh well, we all have our weird things, so I dont care :3

Yay approval! XD you have no idea how long it took me to get that char sheet to a point where I was happy with it haha. I usually take a while to finish a character but this was ridiculous :L

Read the plot and am interested :). I could probably fill in the arch-demon role, and here is the sheet:

Name: Malcurothh

Appearance:http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/b/b0/WotLKArthasPose.jpg
(And yes, it is the lich king if anybody noticed :p.)

Goal: Eliminate all life in the realm of Skyfall for their selfish and ill-fated ventures.

Quote: Life will never cease to exist; at least without my help.

Also, are you guys going to be a while before you get to where Chand is? Or should I post to make it seem like he is close by?

Well, we are moving towards the deadlands of the necromancer, so we can most likely meet you soonish.

Do you guys think Vinthus should approach you before or after you've discovered Chand?

Its up to you. I dont really care, either way :S

You're the GM, plus, like Dedtoo, I am fine with whatever. It's a roleplay, designed to go in its own direction, and be unplanned after the initial given idea. At least, in my experience~! ^^

I agree but I'm not sure which I think I should do XD I suppose it doesn't make much difference either way... oh well :L

Status
Not open for further replies.