• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
RULES

1. GMs WORDS ARE FINAL

Do not argue with GMs and Moderators please listen to them! They aren't saying what they are just for the sake of it!!

2. NO GOD MODDING
With an RP like this it is easy to create OP powers and to be able to make a scene play in favour of your character. But that isn't what really happens. Characters get hurt and have a tendency to make several mistakes. Let them make mistakes and let them reap the punishment.

3. NO CHARACTER LIMIT
But with this said please please please please please pleaaaaaaaseeee DO NOT I repeat DO NOT make more characters than you can handle. I really dont mind if you make 5 or 6 characters but you must be able to play all of them! Do not make more than you can handle! Once you reach the 4 characters on your plate I will be asking you if you are sure you can handle more characters~

4. POST LENGTH REQUIREMENT
Okay I am not asking you guys to write essays but please do not write any one liners. I think the expected level of writing ability is shown in the description or tags or whatnot but I want to state this, I can understand that sometimes there isn't much to go off from so you need to write a smaller post than usual. WHICH IS COMPLETELY FINE!!! But please make sure to not let happen often. We want to all move the story along so please try and help that happen XD

Also please write in third person~ It just makes it easier for all of us~

5. CHARACTER DEATH
Yes this a possibility. Your characters can and may die during the RP, and just so you are aware this will not happen without your approval. If you would like your character to die then please come to @Etrenelle or one of the other mods to talk about it XD Sounds weird I know.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE
if you would like to move the story in a particular direction please tell one of the mods! We are happy to have help from you guys with what way you would like the RP to move so please tell us!

6. RELATIONSHIPS
Please feel free to explore relationships with ALL characters (This includes teachers if you wanna try your luck) Romance is encouraged and the lovely hateful love triangles are welcomed as well. BUT if you plan to do some sexy times then please follow the site rules! Take it to a DM ONLY if you both are adult members and if you really wanna.

Also please form friendships and heartbreaks and revenge plots. It makes it more interesting for everyone~ We all get to enjoy it XD

7. PLEASE READ OTHER POSTS
Everything is linked to one another so if you only read the replies that your characters receive you will be missing out on huge chunks of the RP. We will be expecting you to read all the replies so that you can understand everything that happens within the RP!

8. REPLY TIMING
Okay so if you have not replied to a character for.... lets say... 2 weeks? Maybe 1 week depending on how fast our RP moves along then one of the GMs or Moderators may either puppet your character or your character will be kicked out of the roleplay.

But if you need to leave for a while due to certain reasons please inform the GMs or Moderators so that we can work around it xxx Every single character plays a vital role in this RP just remember that
That also said if you would like to leave the RP or leave the RP for a short while just contact us and we will help you out~

9. POST STYLE
This one is just so that we can remember all the details~ Please type this at the top of your posts so that people can keep track of who you are interacting with and where you are~ And also what ability you have~

Name:
Kieasthi Ability:
Interacting with:
Where:

The main reason I ask this is so that if there is someone who doesn't have anyone to interact with they can make their way to you or you can easily realise this so that you can bring them over~ Also it makes you tag the users that you are interacting with. If you would like to place your face claim in there as well you are free to.

10. HAVE FUN!!!
This RP is for us to have fun so be kind to one another and enjoy your time with the RP <333
THE RULES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN UP PLEASE READ THROUGH THEM AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ME~!!!

• Useful
Reactions: KageKaioh
I am definitely interested in this :D However, I will have to decide whether or not I'm going to join based mostly on the rules, so I'll have to get back to you when those are up.
HEy love the rules have finally been put up~

0001-800x1231xemil-andersson-photos-001.jpg.pagespeed.ic.UFid5mK6wp.jpg
Basic

18581094_1712371205723748_6579953621901770752_n.jpg
Name: Nicholas Eli Grey
Nicknames: He doesn't like nicknames
Birth Date: September 1st, 1999
Sexuality: Asexual, sex repulsed
Favorite Subject: Sparring
Least Favorite Subject: Art
Kiasthetics

19126551._SY540_.jpg
Ability: Electrokinesis
Opposing: Hydrokinesis
Specialties:
  • Electric Shock: The most basic of his abilities, Nicholas can gather electricity into his hands to shock anyone not protected. This can range from very light to potentially temporarily paralyzing. Small shocks take almost no energy, because all the electricity he needs is usually on his body. However, if he tries to amp up the power, he will get more tired the higher he goes with the strength. He has passed out because of using this to his fullest potential.
  • Electricity Immunity: Nicholas cannot be harmed by most forms of electricity. He acts as a living grounding rod, and will just divert the electricity out of his body. In some cases, he can actually use this diverted electricity as free energy to attack. He is not immune to anything large like lightning or an electric generator, but he can deal with most smaller shocks.
  • Electricity Formation: Has been able to form electricity into various objects, the most used being a blade about the size of a longsword. He cannot keep objects up for very long, and the longest he has been able to keep them up has been about thirty minutes before he had to stop or pass out.
Appearance

4de8937ae44ebaeee4741828c6e38db0.jpg
Hair: Long, blonde, pretty straight
Eyes: Stormy grey
Height: 5'9" (175 cm)
Weight: 127 lbs (57kg)
Piercings: Lobe piercings
Tattoos: None
Signature Piece: This ring on his pointer finger
Personality

tumblr_nb3rkrnO1K1tgzq12o1_500.jpg
Personality:
Nicholas is an average person. He enjoys being with others and learning about people. He enjoys watching people who just pass by. He generally is pretty nice when it comes to strangers. While he doesn't have many people in the friend department, he just tries to stay cordial to everyone he meets. He's not extremely courteous, but he tries his best. He never exactly got much training on how to act like a normal human being.

Nicholas does have a bit of a temper on him. Likely a product of him growing up in that abusive environment, he does not take kindly to criticism. If people get outwardly angry at him, he's likely to shut down. He does suffer from a form of PTSD from being abused through his childhood and finding his whole family dead. He has learned to suppress it, but seeing large amounts of blood send him into a kind of frenzy. He also hates being in closed rooms, and loud voices can make him uncomfortable.

Nicholas has noticed that many people seem to trust him quickly. He's not entirely sure why, but he doesn't mind. He likes when people open up to him. He enjoys learning information about others, and uses it as a bit of a coping mechanism sometimes. He is not affectionate in the least, and actually does not like the idea of a sexual relationship with anyone. He treats significant others more like very close friends, and never really feels anything for them, especially sexually. He is a very observant man, and tends to see the world through a pessimistic view. Those who know him know that he is emotionally and mentally unstable, but he is trying his hardest.

Typing: ISTJ
Sociability: Introvert
-Wind chimes
-Yellow
-Red
-Goats
-Crime shows
-Magic
-Alchemy
-The ocean
-Writing

Dislikes:
-Horror films
-Painting
-Harry Potter franchise
-Weight lifting
-Werewolves
-Romance novels

Fears:
-Being in an enclosed room for too long
-People shouting at him
Relationships and History

tumblr_nmxm7wiORa1uqlfhoo1_400.jpg
Family:
Amanda Grey|Mother|Deceased|Kiasthi
Edgar Grey|Father|Deceased|Kiasthi
Andrew Grey|Older Brother|Deceased|Non-Kiathsi
Significant Other: TBD
Friends: TBD
Enemies: TBD
Birthplace: Bath, Somerset, England
History: Nicholas was born to a very wealthy family. He had a father, mother, and an older brother. Nicholas was always the favorite, because he was born with powers; his brother was not. Not only was Nicholas the only child with kiasthetics, he was also very good at using them from an early age. His powers were envied. However, being the favorite wasn't all peaches and cream. Nicholas had to live up to standards. If he didn't meet those standards, he would be locked in his room without food. His father was very emotionally abusive, and even occasionally physically. His mother loved her children, but she was also caught in the abuse. They were prisoners in their own home.

Andrew, his brother, became resentful towards Nicholas. They sill played, but he couldn't get over the fact that it was better before Nicholas came along. As Andrew grew, he was able to challenge his father to a point. Things often got violent, Andrew needing to go to the hospital quite a bit. Their father was also a kiasthi, and would use his powers to fight back. Nicholas was often confined to his room for crying. After some time, things in the house snapped. Nicholas found his family dead. He was only 15 at the time. Instead of staying, he fled to the streets, where he lived with other homeless families until he was able to afford a small apartment in a seedy part of town.
Other

385e85d17166c29e3aee08b0d87698fa.gif
Favorite Food: Fish and Chips
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Song: You're Gonna Go Far, Kid -The Offspring [explicit]
Favorite Animal: Birds of Prey; eagles, hawks, owls, etc
Birth Stone: Sapphire
Western Zodiac: Virgo
Attributed Element: Earth

Just gonna say this is perfect~ If you want a completed character sheet to bass yours one this is the one to look at xxx
(So in other words this character is 100% approved xxx)

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles
I meant to say this way earlier, but really like the little additions in the 'Misc' slide at the bottom. I might copy that.

I meant to say this way earlier, but really like the little additions in the 'Misc' slide at the bottom. I might copy that.
to be honest I might as well XD But I dont wanna force anyone to do that so if they wanna they can~

GM
@Etrenelle contact (@IceQueen if unable to contact Etrenelle)

MODERATORS
@Tarieles @KageKaioh @Hanyauku

RPers <3
@☆Shiro Itsuki☆ @Rag0Doll @angelic sparkle @ZhongLiong @Takashi @BB-Bauers @MaryGold @MadKingJai™

Goodness! 13 RPers! If I counted that right! And we all have like 2 character minmum each! This is amazing! I will probably close sign ups soon but I dont want to stop anyone from joining either so I will probably leave it for a little while longer I dont think anyone else will be joining though. If you are not planning to continue with this RP please tell myself or one of the Moderators~~ <333

Okay some things to please take a look at~

1. The Rules - please read this post!
2. Character Sheet - This is a very good example of a completed character sheet take a look at it~ <3

I think that is it for now~! I will be editing the Kiasthi ability claims soon~

GM
@Etrenelle contact (@IceQueen if unable to contact Etrenelle)

MODERATORS
@Tarieles @KageKaioh @Hanyauku

RPers <3
@☆Shiro Itsuki☆ @Rag0Doll @angelic sparkle @ZhongLiong @Takashi @BB-Bauers @MaryGold @MadKingJai™

Goodness! 13 RPers! If I counted that right! And we all have like 2 character minmum each! This is amazing! I will probably close sign ups soon but I dont want to stop anyone from joining either so I will probably leave it for a little while longer I dont think anyone else will be joining though. If you are not planning to continue with this RP please tell myself or one of the Moderators~~ <333

Okay some things to please take a look at~

1. The Rules - please read this post!
2. Character Sheet - This is a very good example of a completed character sheet take a look at it~ <3

I think that is it for now~! I will be editing the Kiasthi ability claims soon~
Did I make my sheet for this or is this the God to? I forget...

WIP I hope this is ok. There was nothing about how or when they get to the academy.

GENERAL

Name:
Jaimie
Date of Birth: 29th of January, 2001
Place of Birth: Midwest USA
Race: mutt
Sexuality: asexual
Favourite Subject: English
Least Favourite Subject: Gym

KIASTHETIC ABILITY
Ability:
papyrokinesis (paper)
Opposing Kiasthetic: Gladiokinesis (blades)
Specialties:
Constructs- Jamie can manipulate paper into different shapes, from little birds to shields to larger creations that can be ridden. The more paper needed for the construct, the more focus needed and less time it will last. A simple one sheet piece could last a couple hours and only take a couple minutes to recover from, but one large enough to ride might only last fifteen minutes and take half a day to recover.
Property Manipulation- They can change the density and strength of paper, allowing them to make a single sheet strong enough to slice or supple enough to twist into a rope. This can help greatly with the constructs, making them strong enough to hold their shape. The greater the change from the original state, the shorter it lasts and longer recovery time. This is part of the reason larger constructs last such a short time, as the focus for both the shape and the properties drain them.
Movement- Jaimie can cause paper to lift into the air and make it fly around or hover, and can swirl multiple sheets around themself in a sort of whirlwind or shoot single sheets in a straight line. Making the whirlwind requires great concentration and can cause them to collapse if held in motion for more than ten minutes. Single shots take almost nothing to do, but doing too many in a short time can drain them almost as much as the whirlwind.

APPEARANCE
tumblr_o3hkipeRmv1szwywco1_400.png

Height: 5'7" / 170.2 cm
Weight: 155 lbs / 70.3 kg
Body Type: thin
Skin Colour: Pale caramel
Eye: almond, medium, dark brown
Hair: short curly black
Fashion Style: Loose tees, usually without a pattern, and comfortable jeans with sneakers. They most often will be seen carrying a satchel with lots of paper and writing supplies in it.
Abnormalities: Nothing but the Faegyi piece.
Signature Piece: A silver nipple ring with a small topaz drop crystal, on his left nipple.

PERSONALITY
Type:
INFJ-A
Likes: Autumn nights, home-style cooking, writing about anything, fuzzy blankets, origami
Dislikes: Hot summer days, crowds, closed spaces, crows, water
Description: Tucked away in a corner and writing about what they've experienced recently is where you will usually find Jaimie. Close friends are a rarity for them, and valued when found, but if someone else initiates conversation they will gladly share interests. That's not to say they are unfriendly, but rather that they are introverted. When they do make a friend, it is for life, and they will defend that person from anything they can. They also tend to avoid social gatherings, as it exhausts them to be around so many people, though they also use that as their inspiration for writing.

HISTORY
Jaimie came from a rather well-off family, with both parents still together and an older brother. Unfortunately, they never got close to their parents, as they were always away at work, and their older brother kept picking on them for not being enough of a 'boy'. Their parents did nothing about it, with their father just saying to toughen up. As the years at school progressed, they started feeling more and more alienated, not feeling like the boy they were born as. This led to bullying from classmates as well, and at the end of their eighth grade year, when they were thirteen, a group of the worst bullies cornered them in an alley. They happened to have a large text book that day, and when the bullies went to actually hit, Jaimie found their power, forming a shield out of the pages of the book. They never told their parents about their ability, afraid that it would just lead to more alienation. The experience did give them a new appreciation for paper, and they took to writing about what happened as a way to cope. A few years later, on their sixteenth birthday, they finally told their family everything. The agender identity, the utter lack of interest in anything sexual, and the papyrokinesis. Outraged, their father threatened to disown them, claiming they would never have such a freak for a child.

They were at the library one day, and when they opened their notebook to write the letter fell into their lap. Curiosity is what led them to read it. When the jewelry attached itself to their nipple, they panicked. It was only a few days later when their father caught them going back to their room after a shower, and saw the ring. They were promptly told to pack a bag and leave, an obscene piercing like that was not allowed in the house.

Friends:
Family:
Father- Jason, Mother- Amelia, Older Brother- Simon. None are Kiasthi.
Enemies:
I like what you have got so far~! I think you have basically finished it~ I noticed you kept saying "They" and "THem" in your history I am assuming you meant only Jaimie but haha please correct me if you meant someone else~

Also I wanted you all to find unique ways of how you received the letters so I love what you have done so far~!

@Etrenelle
✦LOLA❈
"BEING FULL OF ENERGY KEEPS MY SHINE FROM BURNING OUT!"
✦GENERAL

NAME: Lola Laycee Lavender

NICKNAMES: Lo |❈| Triple L |❈| Miss Cheerleader

D.O.B.: March 21st, 1999

P.O.B.: Houston, Texas (United States)

RACE: 50% African American (Maternal) |❈| 50% Swedish American (Paternal)

SEXUALITY: Sexually Fluid

FAVORITE SUBJECT: Drama/Theater

LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT: Mathematics

✦KIASTHETIC ABILITY

ABILITY: Ergokinesis - Manipulate and generate energy.

OPPOSING KIASTHETIC: Elementumkinesis - Manipulate the elemental forces of the universe.

SPECIALTIES: ✦ONE✦ - Energy Attack
Lola's most used and her most controlled aspect of her power. She can use different forms of energy in different styles of fighting attacks. Either shooting the energy as a beam, a ball or something different all together. She can use the energy to enhance her attacks, doing burst damage by hitting a target while the energy is building up. This is Lola's easiest specialty she can use on the go without having to recharge before using it. Though it takes time to build up enough energy, either from other sources or from her own life energy, to do some of her more heavier and stronger attacks.

✦TWO✦ - Energy Field
Lola can manipulate different sources of energy to create an invisible or visible field of protective material that can block attacks and projectiles from hitting her or anyone else inside of the sphere shaped bubble. She can also create a shield instead of an entire field if her energy is low and she can't use it all in one go. The field can also be moved around, so it can stimulate flight and telekinesis. Controlling the field and moving it around, and whatnot. The field can only take soo much damage before it shatters. It isn't indestructible at this point in time.

✦THREE✦ - Energized Body
Lola can absorb different forms of energy to heal minor wounds, fatigue and even the common cold. As if she was a plant, natural energy heals her and keeps her looking young and youthful. Her absorbing energy is like someone having a goodnight's rest and waking up the next day fully recharged. It also gives her temporary boosts in strength, speed, reflexes, etc... Lola can't absorb a vast amount of energy, she'd overload. She has to keep her energy absorption at a minimum everyday and night.

✦APPEARANCE

HEIGHT: 5'3" |❈| 160.02 CM

WEIGHT: 105 LBS. |❈| 47.6 KG

BODY TYPE: Slim with Curves and Athletic undertones.

SKIN COLOR: Honey Brown

EYES: Hazel

HAIR: Dark Brown. Curly. Chest Length.

FASHION STYLE: Anything, Flirty, Short, Revealing, Colorful or Expensive.

ABNORMALITIES: N/A

SIGNATURE PIECE: An amber and topaz bracelet. Around her right wrist.

✦PERSONALITY

TYPE: ESFP (The Entertainer/Starlet)

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Lola is always the life of the party. Full of energy and always up for anything new and exciting. She loves to have fun and entertain others. She will never be seen without a smile on her face. A very optimistic and free-spirit young woman. Though she does have her faults. Lola can be forgetful and overly spontaneous at times. Not thinking about something before acting on instinct, which sometimes isn't always the best option.

For the most part, she is the girl you want around if you plan on having a fun and memorable time; but she is also the girl you'd have to make sure to watch, or she'll disappear without a word. Always going off looking for something new to get into, and too forgetful to tell anyone where she's going.

She has a childlike wonder about the world and it's something that makes her a charming and adorable girl that will make the saddest of people crack a smile or the meanest of people laugh at her lame dad jokes just because of her delivery of them.

LIKES: Children. Cooking. Hot Cheetos. Beyonce. Singing. Acting. Entertaining. Dancing. Performing. Theater. Movies. Summer. Winter. Makeup. Sunlight. Early Mornings. Sunsets. Beaches. Animals. Gardening. Parties. Romance. Charity. Ice-Skating. Netflix.

DISLIKES: Rude Behavior. Bullies. Racists. Antisocial People. Wallflowers. Liars. Backstabbers. Mean Girls. Snobs. Satanic Things. Homophobes. Politics. Bad First Dates. Bad Hygiene. Math.

✦HISTORY

Lola Lavender was born to a young and loving couple. Henry Lavender and Joanne Lavender. They were both Kiasthi and they knew or at least hoped their only child would be one as well. Their love was poured into everything that revolved around their pride and joy. A beautiful baby girl was born into the world. From birth, Lola's parents knew she was a special girl. A bright light of energy circled around her. Protecting her from any harm when she came into the world. She had her ability from the start.

Her parents did their best to teach her all they could about being a Kiasthi but they knew only a school of professionals would be able to handle such a responsibility and on her eighteenth birthday was when she had received the letter that would start off her new life and journey forward.

As she was heading to bed, she found said letter sitting right in the middle of her plush pillows. Wondering how it got there, but figuring someone with a ability had it brought into her room, unnoticed by anyone. After reading it over, a beautiful bracelet attached to her arm and that was when she knew this was all real.

Lola would be in a school full of other special young Kiasthi and they would all be learning about their powers and how to use them. Though she didn't want to leave her parents, they knew and she knew that this was suppose to happen.

✦RELATIONSHIPS

FRIENDS
(OPEN/PM OR TAG ME!)

FAMILY
Henry Lavender (Father/Kiasthi) [Ability: Aurakinesis]
Joanne Lavender (Mother/Kiasthi) [Ability: Mystokinesis]

ENEMIES
(OPEN/PM OR TAG ME!)
You didn't need to state the powers of the powers but this was interesting~! I love the character and she seems like loads of fun~!
But one thing about her first power I feel like she might need a bit of delay between the amount of time she needs to recharge. Reading the three abilities there doesn't seem to be much that affects her too badly apart from the last ability. That is the only thing I have to say though~

@Etrenelle Zhong uses "They" and "Them" because Jaimie is agendered, meaning they do not consider themselves male or female. I agree that it can be rather confusing, but it is the generally accepted terms used for Agendered individuals.

Reactions: Etrenelle
Tag my sheet please. What page is it on?

@Etrenelle Zhong uses "They" and "Them" because Jaimie is agendered, meaning they do not consider themselves male or female. I agree that it can be rather confusing, but it is the generally accepted terms used for Agendered individuals.
Omg! I totally forgot about that fact! *facepalm* @ZhongLiong aaah pardon for my rudeness dont mind my lack of brains~!

Tag my sheet please. What page is it on?
It should be on page 2 love

You didn't need to state the powers of the powers but this was interesting~! I love the character and she seems like loads of fun~!
But one thing about her first power I feel like she might need a bit of delay between the amount of time she needs to recharge. Reading the three abilities there doesn't seem to be much that affects her too badly apart from the last ability. That is the only thing I have to say though~
Oh XD sorry. I do that all the time.

And I added this for Energy Attacks: It takes Lola 30 seconds to a minute to recharge from minor attacks and a minute to two minutes from a major attack.

And I Her Energy Force Field isn't super strong at this point so that was the weakness... that it could be broken with a few heavy hits of power or fists.

Basic

lee-byung-hun_0.png
Name: Yong Jun-Ho (龍俊昊 or 용준호)
Nicknames: Jun
Birth Date: July 6th 1976
Sexuality: Heterosexual with some Bicurious tendencies
Taught Subject: Fighting/Sparring
Kiasthetics

DA4z2UqUwAAVqcc.jpg:small
Ability: Ferrokinesis/Metallokinesis (he prefers the first term)
Opposing: Agrokinesis
Specialties:
  • Metal Manipulation: His most basic and versatile ability, Jun can manipulate most metals within roughly a 20 foot radius from himself. He can most easily manipulate Iron, Silver, Steel, Copper, and Tin, He can still manipulate others, but he is not immune to the dangerous effects some metals have, such as radiation. For this reason, he avoids highly explosive and nuclear metals. He generally just sticks to Iron and Steel because they are easily obtained, and most things are made from them. Of course, if facing someone with Molydbkinesis, magnetic manipulation, he will choose a non-magnetic metal like gold and titanium. Because of his ability to control metal, he can control "blood" to a point, by taking the iron from the blood. This is much more difficult for him to do, and he tends to avoid doing so unless he absolutely must. Controlling small particles like that for longer than a few minutes can make him exhausted. He has fainted more than once by doing this.
  • Ferronetic Constructs: Jun has the ability to create constructs out of metal. Usually these are not very big, as he is very limited as to the amount of metal he has at hand, but has been known to make large constructs out of buildings and scrapyards. The constructs do not have a mind of their own, and can only be controlled by Jun himself. The constructs are basically indestructible, because Jun can repair them at will, but keeping them up and working takes a large toll on his body and mind. Depending on the size and complexity of the constructs, he can keep one up for a few hours at most, and a few minutes at least.
  • Armor Plating: When fighting, Jun will gather his metal in spots where he can see he is going to be hit. It acts as temporary armor, and he can even plate himself in it if needed. If all else fails, and Jun's fighting abilities can't keep him from getting hurt, he can create "armor" around himself to keep him from getting hurt. This is not fitting armor, and merely a lump of metal around himself. He usually uses this to gather his thoughts and do some first aid on himself if in a fight. He can keep this up for a decently long while, due to how simple it is.

Appearance

1447236_ecb52653_m.jpeg
Hair: Black and quite fluffy
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Weight: 156 lbs (70.7 kg)
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
Signature Piece: Iron bangle on his left wrist
Personality

mig
Personality:

Typing:
Sociability:

Dislikes:

Fears:
Relationships and History

ea7d31a044ac53c4357944e3e9bc0e1b.jpg

Family:

Significant Other: TBD
Friends: TBD
Enemies: TBD
Birthplace:
History:
Other

tumblr_lee_byung_hun_actor.gif
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Song:
Favorite Animal:
Birth Stone:
Western Zodiac:
Attributed Element:

WIP stay tuned!
I really like what you have got going for him >///< Aaaah this teacher is going to be soo much fun~!! I am getting so excited reading these character sheets!
WIP

v7upl0.jpg
ejcsd4.jpg
2lrwar.jpg
General

Name: Samil El-Amin
Date of Birth: 8th of November, 1985
Place of Birth: Jerusalem, Israel
Race: Arabic
Sexuality: Homosexual
Subject Taught: Sciences

Kiasthetic Abilities

Ability: Quintekinesis, the manipulation of life force.
Opposing Kiasthetic: Thanatokinesis, the manipulation of death
Specialties:
Constructs-
Samil can create tangible objects out of life energy, such as weapons and shields. He favours creating sabers and spears for weapons, and tends to make half-domes for shields. His weapons can last as long as he has the energy and focus. His shields can last hours, provided once again that he has the energy and focus, but the duration is also determined by how much damage it absorbs. As with all of his abilities, Samil must pull the life force from a source, be it his own vitality, or that of another living thing. He can re-absorb roughly fifty percent of the energies used in his constructs, provided they do not "break" due to excessive damage.

Regeneration- Samil heals at an accelerated rate due to his connection to life energies. A small cut will disappear within moments, though a more grievous wound can take hours or days, depending on the severity. If the injury is life-threatening, or causes him to fall unconscious, he will subconsciously begin to pull life force from living things around him in order to maintain his own. He has no control over this until he regains a clear mind. It is advised that people stay away from him should this occur, as having too much of your life energies drained can cause fatigue, lethargy and even advanced aging.

Appearance

Height: 6 ft, 2 in/ 188 cm
Weight: 180 lb/ 82 kg
Body Type: Broad-shouldered, with well-defined muscles and an overall toned figure.
Skin Colour: Warm caramel tan
Eye: Green-brown hazel
Hair: Vivid copper
Fashion Style: Mature, but casual, with button-ups of various colors, jeans or slacks and either brown leather boots or loafers. He often wears white and cream combined with blues, reds and golds. He will occasionally wear shirts that are more reminiscent of the clothing in his homeland as well.
Abnormalities: He has a few bold geometric tattoos, as well as hebrew script tattoos on his upper arms/shoulders, wrists, chest and back.
Signature Piece: His attached piece is a dark blue woven bracelet with a knot and tassel style closure. In the center, a large ultramarine "evil eye" bead sits, with two hammered silver beads on either side. Silver cones are at the end of each strand of the tassels. The bracelet is around his right wrist.

Personality

Type: INTJ-A, The Architect
Fresh foods
Warm, dry climates
Cats
Plants
Hiking
Archaeology and ancient languages
Dislikes:
Fish
Disrespectful people
Deep water
Needless destruction
Ignorance

Description: While Samil is first and foremost an intellect, he is also a very passionate person. He has great appreciation for the arts, history and the beauty of the natural world. He can be quite dry and serious at times, particularly if he is interrupted during one of his research binges. Most of the time, though, he is warm and inviting, always willing to lend a hand to those in need. This compassion extends to the natural world, and he is particularly fond of plants- he has dozens of them around his classroom and home. He thinks highly of those who show a similar respect to nature, and can be quite harsh on those who are more inclined to litter or otherwise damage the natural world.

History and Relationships

Samil was born in a time of disquiet in the middle east. Though the recent upheaval had calmed, tensions were high amongst the countries. Despite this, he had a rather happy and fruitful upbringing. His father was a Turkish-American anthropologist, and his mother a muslim woman born and raised in Gaza. Unbeknownst to him when he was young, their life caused her to become an outcast, and his father's studies were often halted simply because he was foreign. Still, they loved one another, and travelled across the middle east as he studied the ancient origins of the cultures around the fertile crescent.

Of course, this meant that Samil grew up travelling at a constant. While he was not able to attend a standard school, he was given an education that was arguably better than most. He developed a love of learning at a young age, his mind constantly filled with the wonder of the ancient structures he saw at a constant.

When he was around twelve years of age, he was on a dig site with his father when disaster struck. The pile of dust, clay and broken stone he had been climbing on crumbled and pulled him down as it slid. Buried under over a hundred pounds of rubble, he barely clung to life as his father and the assistants rushed to dig him out. As they dug, they became sluggish and dizzy; passing it off as the effect of the heat, they persevered, shifting stone as quickly as they could. After twenty minutes, Samil's father was able to pull him free. Amazingly, the boy was unharmed- only a few bruises dotted his small body, and those were fading rapidly. It was then that they knew he was Kiasthi.

Now as an adult, Samil has taken after his father and pursues knowledge of all kinds. After earning degrees in natural sciences and anthropology, he has worked in a few different schools teaching biology. He has worked for Faegyi Academy for four years now.

Friends: Hiro
Family:
Adem El-Amin- Father, living, Kiasthi
Safiya El-Amin- Mother, deceased

Enemies: None currently

Looks good~! Aaaah these teachers are all so good looking~

WIP

fkr8zo.jpg
2ymei5x.jpg
5vyfli.jpg
General

Name: Kiyomizu Hiroyuki (Hiroyuki Kiyomizu to all you backwards westerners.)
Date of Birth: 27th of July, 1989
Place of Birth: Nishinoomote-shi, Kagoshima-ken, Japan
Race: Japanese
Sexuality: Pansexual
Subject taught: Control and understanding of Kiasthetic abilities

Kiasthetic Abilities

Ability: Umbrakinesis, the manipulation of darkness, and a connection to a realm beyond the physical plane.
Opposing Kiasthetic: Photokinesis, the manipulation of light

Specialties:
Shadowmelding/Umbrageous Teleportation-
The ability to teleport via the connection all shadows have in their own "realm". His range is limited to ten miles, and he can only initiate the meld in the darkest of shadows, which must be large enough for him to step through. The process is physically taxing, and disorienting. He does not have much of a "cool down" period for this ability, save for the physical and mental duress he would be under if he did it too often. Should he push these limits, he can suffer from vomiting, vertigo, lethargy, paranoia and hallucinations.

Shadow Sentience- With this, Hiro can use the darkness as his eyes and ears. With a range of three to five miles, he can monitor virtually anywhere that has sufficient darkness. He himself must be surrounded by darkness to maintain the connection, and, at the cost of sanity, can remain connected for up to two hours. The amount of time he must recuperate is determined by how long he was connected to the shadows. A brief glimpse may leave him reeling for a few moments, while ten minutes could result in him needing an hour to recover. If he pushes his limits, he will be down and out for at least twelve hours of terror-filled unconsciousness.
Appearance

Height: 5 ft, 6 in/ 167 cm
Weight: 145 lb/ 66 kg
Body Type: Lean, almost thin, but fit and toned.
Skin Colour: Very pale, sandy Asiatic yellow.
Eye: Mono-lidded and almond in shape, though fairly narrow and sharp. His eyes are a dark slate grey.
Hair: His raven-black hair is straight, sleek and mid-back in length. He commonly wears it down or loosely tied back, though in times of activity, he will sport a bun that rests at the back of his head.
Fashion Style: Simple and slim-fitting shirts are paired with soft slacks or jeans, all dark in colour- black, grey, navy or maroon. He will occasionally wear traditional Japanese clothing items, such as Haori (jacket) over his western clothing. When teaching practicing his martial arts/meditation, he wears Gi and Hakama- A Japanese martial arts uniform.
Abnormalities: He has many piercings in his ears- Two in each lobe, a blue steel stud and a silver horseshoe style. On the left he has three cuff piercings that are woven with a spiral of silver wire. On the right he has two silver rings on his cuff and a black steel industrial. He also wears a bracelet that is a mimic of Samil's Kiasthetic piece- woven dark blue hemp strings, with three "evil eye" beads woven in along the center. The closure is a knot and tassel style, in which each thread ends in a blue bead. He has a few scars that dot his body, mostly on his back and the inside of his right bicep. They are never seen by anyone he does not trust.
Signature Piece: His attached jewelry is a pendant- an oval of green baltic amber framed with sterling silver, hung on a simple silver chain.
Personality

Type: INTP-T, The Logician

Spicy foods
Strong drinks
Music
Sumi-e
The ocean
Dislikes:
Dry, cold weather
Sweet foods
Silence
Social gatherings
Ignorance
Caves/ Enclosed spaces

Description: Hiro overall is a rather reclusive man. He is often found deep in thought, and does not talk much unless he is very interested in the person or topic. He can come off as cold or uncaring, but this is simply due a lack of understanding when it comes to emotions. Over the years, he has worked on studying others and does attempt to make connections, but is rarely at ease with people he does not know. Despite these shortcomings, he does have an odd sense of humor and deep compassion hidden under his otherwise dry and serious attitude. His compassion often comes out as protectiveness, and though this may cause him to be rather strict with his students, as he is determined to also teach them to protect themselves and prevent what he would consider stupid decisions.

History and Relationships

Hiro's life started like a rough wave crashing on the shore. His father, a wealthy business man, was short-tempered and distant, as well as abusive. His mother was loving, but fragile. She did what she could to raise him, but there were more downs than ups in his youth. When he was seven years old, his mother died in an unknown circumstance. It was about this time when his Kiasthetic abilities surfaced. It was a nightmare- the shadows spoke to him, surrounded him, and flowed through him every time the lights went out.The only thing that made this situation bearable for the young boy was a man named Akihito, one of his father's colleagues. Akihito became refuge from his dismal home and failing academic life.

When he was ten, his father disappeared. As the search for him went on, Akihito took care of him, bringing the boy into his home. He was the first person to truly listen about the shadows, and began to learn everything he could about kinetic abilities in an effort to help Hiro. After a year, Hiro's father was pronounced dead, and Akihito became his legal guardian. From here, Hiroyuki's life began to slowly improve. Therapy and a better home life helped him level out and regain some sense of normalcy. Later that year, he met other Kiasthetics through Akihito, who helped him to learn control. He then graduated at a reasonable level within his class and got into a decent senior high school.

This delicate balance was upset once more, however, when they moved to the US. Akihito was offered a job opportunity that he did not want to turn down, thus they moved to California. It was hard for him to adjust, and his high school career and social life went down the drain. Instead, his focus remained on his abilities. He became nearly obsessed with control, determined not to let the darkness get the better of him. Because of this, he barely managed to graduate. Without academics to support him, he turned to music, playing his guitar or shimasen on the streets for pocket change. It was on those streets that he met Samil. The israeli man frequently stopped by to listen, and the two became friends. One thing led to another, and they eventually became lovers, with Hiro moving into Samil's apartment.

Samil had worked at Faegyi Academy for a year when he talked to the superintendent about getting Hiro a position at the school. His recommendation came from Hiro's extreme control and understanding of his abilities, which he thought would be indispensable in teaching the young Kiasthi to manage their developing powers. Hiro was unsure at first, but came to enjoy teaching- it gave him somewhat of a feeling of pride, knowing that his self-obsession with control was now useful.

Friends: Samil El-Amin
Family:
Kiyomizu Izumi- Mother, Kiasthetic- Deceased
Kiyomizu Katsuro- Biological Father- Deceased
Ishikawa Akihito- Adoptive Father- Alive
Enemies:

Looks good to me~!

• Love
Reactions: KageKaioh
Oh XD sorry. I do that all the time.

And I added this for Energy Attacks: It takes Lola 30 seconds to a minute to recharge from minor attacks and a minute to two minutes from a major attack.

And I Her Energy Force Field isn't super strong at this point so that was the weakness... that it could be broken with a few heavy hits of power or fists.

Maybe make it a bit longer for her recharge for major attacks~ That can be the end goal after training and such but if the only different between minor attacks and major attacks is a minute or so there isn't that much a difference XD if you get what I mean~

I would personally either give her three tiers of levels one for 30 seconds, one at 10 mins and another at an 45 mins or an hour

They are students and they are only learning about the abilities~ So they wouldn't be able to control their powers super duper well as of yet~

Also I think you could add something like she can do burst shots when she gets really emotional, but the emotional bursts always deal half the damage back at her~ (I am happy for that to be a fourth ability if you would like~)

Hot teachers are the best kind of teachers, ne? There are a few things I want to add/change still, but I am glad you like them!

Maybe make it a bit longer for her recharge for major attacks~ That can be the end goal after training and such but if the only different between minor attacks and major attacks is a minute or so there isn't that much a difference XD if you get what I mean~

I would personally either give her three tiers of levels one for 30 seconds, one at 10 mins and another at an 45 mins or an hour

They are students and they are only learning about the abilities~ So they wouldn't be able to control their powers super duper well as of yet~

Also I think you could add something like she can do burst shots when she gets really emotional, but the emotional bursts always deal half the damage back at her~ (I am happy for that to be a fourth ability if you would like~)
Wait... what about tiers? What do you mean three tiers of levels?

Hot teachers are the best kind of teachers, ne? There are a few things I want to add/change still, but I am glad you like them!
*nods head happily* yes. yes they are.

Wait... what about tiers? What do you mean three tiers of levels?

Okay tier basically means levels.

Tier 1: Small orbs of power than can give small amount of arm to the receiver, it takes around 30 seconds for her to be able to create another. But the damage to the opposition isn't that great and works more to push them down or throw them off balance

Tier 2: Stronger orbs and also strong beams that can work like a gun (but more like pellets from paint gun), the beams can only be held at 5 second intervals (she can shoot out 10 beams in one go before needing to recover) and the orbs can create bruises and even break bones depending on the way it lands. The recovery time for these are around 15 mins

Tier 3: Beams of energy that can harm others greatly, this is something that occurs mainly during emotional outbursts or when her mood swings dramatically. And can cause critical damage to those who are one the receiving end. Recovery time is normally around an hour

This is the sort of thing I am talking about~ ^^