*nods head happily* yes. yes they are.

Okay tier basically means levels.

Tier 1: Small orbs of power than can give small amount of arm to the receiver, it takes around 30 seconds for her to be able to create another. But the damage to the opposition isn't that great and works more to push them down or throw them off balance

Tier 2: Stronger orbs and also strong beams that can work like a gun (but more like pellets from paint gun), the beams can only be held at 5 second intervals (she can shoot out 10 beams in one go before needing to recover) and the orbs can create bruises and even break bones depending on the way it lands. The recovery time for these are around 15 mins

Tier 3: Beams of energy that can harm others greatly, this is something that occurs mainly during emotional outbursts or when her mood swings dramatically. And can cause critical damage to those who are one the receiving end. Recovery time is normally around an hour

This is the sort of thing I am talking about~ ^^
Oh you mean. Instead of different links to different sections of her power.. Make tiers from basically energy attacks until she learns more?

Oh you mean. Instead of different links to different sections of her power.. Make tiers from basically energy attacks until she learns more?
yep exactly but that is just for her first power the others are fine~ ^^ Or you can just make it that she has only access to the first tier for now and will be able to learn to use the other abilities later

yep exactly but that is just for her first power the others are fine~ ^^ Or you can just make it that she has only access to the first tier for now and will be able to learn to use the other abilities later
Ok I'll update that tomorrow. Need sleep lol.

• Love
Reactions: Etrenelle
Hey, guys I'm sorry but I have to drop out of the roleplay. I wanted to do it but I have too many roleplays going on.

@Etrenelle

@Etrenelle Thanks for getting the rules up! I had a read over them and I would definitely love to join. :D I've been realizing this week that I'm still pretty swamped with schtuffs, so I'll probably only be doing one character for the time being. I'm not sure yet which power I will be using of the three I originally reserved, but I will let you know as soon as I decide.

I'M STILL HERE!

So I have been swamped at work, and had two hospital trips these past two weeks. Fun, fun. The first trip was for chest pain that turned out to be an anxiety attack, and the second was because I got sick. I am feeling better now, and will really try to be online more often. This next weekend my line has no production scheduled, but it's not a guarantee for being off.

I had been toying with the idea of a second character, but cannot come up with anything. I also think Jaimie will be enough of a challenge to write.

@Etrenelle Wait- Do I not need to fix anything with them? And don't worry about the confusion, I was expecting to have to explain that.

Also, I would like help making my character sheet fancy. I have no clue how to code.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Etrenelle
Etrenelle is currently out of town right now, just be patient