Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, because of the screw up in the posting order (purposefully done), who's next?

I or one of the other gms will have the order up this afternoon.

Here's the New Posting Order:

Metropolis
Merlin - Wonder Woman
Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Booster Gold
Neptune - Superman
La Reina - The Flash
Seiji - Green Lantern

Gotham
4everdifferent - The Batman
Dipper - Red Hood
Winter - Black Canary
Artorias - Green Arrow
TheInstantGamer - Azrael
Damien Kriez - Damien Wayne

Right now it's

Metropolis
Neptune or Seiji's Turn

Gotham
Winter's Turn

@Seiji hasn't gone yet. I don't want to move on without Guy in the mix.

Reactions: 4everDifferent
Give me like... an hour or two!

Here's the New Posting Order:

Metropolis
Merlin - Wonder Woman
Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Booster Gold
Neptune - Superman
La Reina - The Flash
Seiji - Green Lantern

Gotham
4everdifferent - The Batman
Dipper - Red Hood
Winter - Black Canary
Artorias - Green Arrow
TheInstantGamer - Azrael
Damien Kriez - Damien Wayne

Right now it's

Metropolis
Neptune or Seiji's Turn

Gotham
Winter's Turn
For Metropolis: Since Wonder Woman went right before the Flash in the past round, I think the next post should be Superman. Then it can go back to the order listed.

For Gotham: @Winter. It's your turn.

I know we just split the posting order for the two cities. But please remember the one week rule. There hasn't been a post in Gotham for a while and there are some still waiting their turn.

For Metropolis: Since Wonder Woman went right before the Flash in the past round, I think the next post should be Superman. Then it can go back to the order listed.
I'll have something up tonight or tomorrow.

@the Metropolis squad, there's more info on Metallo here if you're unfamiliar with the character. I intentionally weakened Superman for the moment because I'm going to be out of commission for a bit starting July 1st. Long story short, I'm having surgery and I don't want to slow anyone down. So, if you need to skip me in the upcoming rounds, or godmod a little and get Clark out of harm's way, then you have my permission <3 Other than that, Reina is holding down the fort in Metropolis until I can get back in there and help.

Reactions: La Reina
Howdy guys.

Sorry for my lack of appearance. I was at a conference this week. One that I thought that I would have plenty of time to get on the computer with. I did, but the internet was horrible in the hotel. I should be back this evening. I'll get a post up in the morning for Booster.

Because you know... he'll be a lot of help. So much help.
So much.
;_;

I kid.
Sorta?

Would it be too late to join as Harley Quinn if she is allowed?

Name:
Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn)

Abilities/Powers:
Immunity to most poisons and toxins

Trained psychiatrist
Skilled Gymnast
Utilizes toxins and props
Weapons/Equipment:
Mallet, props and a gun, she can pretty much turn any prop into a weapon.

Picture:
IMG_0028a1-600x854.jpg

History:
Harleen Quinzel was a former psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum until she was assigned to the one and only Joker, it didn't take long for him to get into the blondes head filling it with nonsense, shortly after she broke him out and became his side kick renaming herself Harley Quinn. Harley is Jokers loyal sidekick and is madly in love with criminal. She is a skill gymnast and can turn any comedic prop into a weapon but her favorite would be the gun that says BANG and her beloved mallet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be too late to join as Harley Quinn if she is allowed?

Name:
Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn)

Abilities/Powers:
Immunity to most poisons and toxins

Trained psychiatrist
Skilled Gymnast
Utilizes toxins and props
Weapons/Equipment:
Mallet, props and a gun, she can pretty much turn any prop into a weapon.

Picture:
IMG_0028a1-600x854.jpg

History:
Harleen Quinzel was a former psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum until she was assigned to the one and only Joker, it didn't take long for him to get into the blondes head filling it with nonsense, shortly after she broke him out and became his side kick renaming herself Harley Quinn. Harley is Jokers loyal sidekick and is madly in love with criminal. She is a skill gymnast and can turn any comedic prop into a weapon but her favorite would be the gun that says BANG and her beloved mallet.
Sorry, we're currently only accepting heroes D:

Sorry, we're currently only accepting heroes D:
If I am not mistake she was good once?
I cant remember, I could be wrong but I think once she got tired of Jokers crap.

If I am not mistake she was good once?
I cant remember, I could be wrong but I think once she got tired of Jokers crap.
Mm, that's true but I think most people associate her with villains. You'll have to check with the GM then c:

@TheUnstableOne As much as I'd like to allow her (Cause she's my fav) I can't. She's more villain than hero. I would have to put her in the same boat as Deathstroke for the sake of argument.

@TheUnstableOne As much as I'd like to allow her (Cause she's my fav) I can't. She's more villain than hero. I would have to put her in the same boat as Deathstroke for the sake of argument.
Harley is really one of the only DC heroes/Villains that I like aside from Batman and the only one that would suit me, I am better at the darker characters. Would you accept Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl? I guess I could work with her as much as I'd love to be Harley </3

Status
Not open for further replies.