Status
Not open for further replies.
@Merlin do you want to wait until after superman posts to make your post? I believe you need @neptune to post first before you can continue.
Hey @Merlin is this okay? Unless you just want to have Diana reply to Barry and then I can have Clark catch up when it's my turn. Either way, please let us know c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Reina
Yeah I would like Superman to go first so Neptune can go ahead and reply.

I'll have something up tomorrow.

For everyone in Metropolis right now, is there a certain villain you'd all like to fight, or would you rather Reina and I make something up?

What do you plan on making up exactly?

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt
Do you want to post before me?
Otherwise I can have a new post up by tomorrow, hopefully.

I will have a reply for Oliver tonight.

Do you want to post before me?
Otherwise I can have a new post up by tomorrow, hopefully.
Apologies for my absence. I've super busy at work, and I've been slooowwwllly catching up on things.
I am usually not this slow. Curse you life!
Anyway, I am working on my post now.

Idk yet. That's why I asked if you guys had a preference.
Personally, I am fine with anything. I like surprises. XD

Also, should I include seeing Clark in my post? Or do you want to have it in yours. I don't want to step on your toes. ^^

Yeah, he can see Clark c: Whatever gets everyone together the easiest is cool with me.

Yeah, he can see Clark c: Whatever gets everyone together the easiest is cool with me.
Done and done. I even sort of gave a foreshadowing to whatever is happening in Metropolis. I hope that helps.
Let me know if I need to change it. :)

Done and done. I even sort of gave a foreshadowing to whatever is happening in Metropolis. I hope that helps.
Let me know if I need to change it. :)
No need to make any changes! It's great c:

Bizarro clones could have gotten loose from Lex Corp. Maybe they are out wrecking havok and adding to the death toll. @neptune

So, lemme know if this is right: we've got Dinah, Oliver, Bruce, Damian, and Jason in Gotham. Where exactly is everyone else, besides Clark, Barry, and Diana? I would do another read through of all the existing posts, but I don't feel like it right now.

Guy and Booster are in Metropolis. Azrael is in Gotham as well.

Ah, I see. Just wanted to know who may be interacting with Jason in the near future.

Ah, I see. Just wanted to know who may be interacting with Jason in the near future.
Hopefully everyone will be meeting up soon. It's still early tho.

My post will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.