• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it your turn though?
Technically. But you were skipped though.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I meant skip me for the round. You can go c:

Reactions: La Reina
Oh yeah, I forgot about this. I'm sorry. I'll do later tonight.

Word. It's been a busy week with prep for the school year. I'll get a post up on Monday for sure. I need to take the weekend and relax with my family after putting in 60hrs of work and doing my college work.

Reactions: La Reina
Family came over as a surprise...my post won't be up today.

Is Helena sassy enough to hang with Jason and Damien? Gotham may never know.

Also, I don't feel 100% like shit anymore, so I'll be back to posting more regularly. Just thought I'd pop in and tell you all :D

Reactions: 4everDifferent
How is this roleplay coming along? I'm a huge fan of the DC verse, but I've found it's a struggle to find a quality roleplay set in it.

We've had some drops but it's still alive. We'd be happy to add some more players to the roster if you're interested c:

How much story freedom would you be willing to extend? For example, if I chose to play Aquaman would I be able to write a a few solo storylines under the sea, or would I be expected to move him towards the location of other players after a couple of posts?

How much story freedom would you be willing to extend? For example, if I chose to play Aquaman would I be able to write a a few solo storylines under the sea, or would I be expected to move him towards the location of other players after a couple of posts?
Realistically, we don't want anyone to become a loner. I can't speak for everyone else but if you wanted to do like one or two bigger posts to cover a narrative and then show up where everyone else is, that would be okay with me because you're establishing your character. There will be opportunities for development down the line, though.

I think I'll pass. I prefer sandbox shared worlds where I have more control of the conflict and the scenes that my character will move through. Best of luck with this RP though, maybe another time.

I think I'll pass. I prefer sandbox shared worlds where I have more control of the conflict and the scenes that my character will move through. Best of luck with this RP though, maybe another time.
No problem! It should be more open in the future once we get out of the early stage that we're in now. All of us have only posted a handful of times, so there will be room for you to come back around if you feel like it.

Iwaku doesn't like to give me alerts. Anyway, I've gotten lost. Is it my turn to post, or am I waiting on somebody else?

If it's my turn, I can have a post up... sometime soon.

Iwaku doesn't like to give me alerts. Anyway, I've gotten lost. Is it my turn to post, or am I waiting on somebody else?

I'm about 75% sure it's your turn, lol. Reina can probably tell you for sure, though. I'm bad at the posting order.

Reactions: Dipper

Yup. Your turn.

@Merlin wonder womans turn in Metropolis

• Thank You
Reactions: Dipper
Also I've decided against a second character. Just don't have the time for it right now. Besides, I think the RP is finally starting to pick up pace and I wouldn't want to slow it down.

Not my best reply, but I'm not doing so well in the writing department right now. It'll have to do.

@Seiji you can go ahead in Metropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.