Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I go to write a post and I come back to see drama. Anyway, mind if people critique my post as well? And I guess I'll be interacting with either Batman or Red Hood next.

Anyway, mind if people critique my post as well?
I thought your post was great. I don't have any criticism for you, but maybe the others will. It definitely makes me wish we had a Nightwing just for the Dick and Damian dynamic.

• Love
Reactions: Damien Kriez
Not much of a critique-er, but it looks fine. If it makes sense then it's a-okay in my book.

Reactions: Damien Kriez
@neptune The Damian and Red Hood dynamic will have to do then. They're equally hard-assed anyway.

Hey guys, since I've seen the IC and you're all pretty damn good writers, I'd just like to throw in my own RP here hehe. Here is the link, and if you're a fan of Dante's Inferno, you're going to like it. :D

Reactions: neptune
So, posting order. Think we should make a list just to be sure, or trust everyone to stay organized?

Whatever you guys want is cool with me c:

I think the posting order would be the best thing.

So. This still alive, guys?

Yes. @4everDifferent had some issues over the weekend but he should be back up and running today.

We could try to figure out a posting order though. Should be helpful.

We could try to figure out a posting order though. Should be helpful.
I think we're just sticking to the order in the first round. I'll make a list for everyone and we can refer back to it.

Here is the posting order based on the order of the original posts:
Batman - @4everDifferent
Wonderwoman - @Merlin
Red Hood - @Dipper
Booster Gold - @Tyrannosaurus Rekt
Black Canary - @Winter
Superman - @neptune
Green Arrow - @Artorias
Azrael - @TheInstantGamer
The Flash - @La Reina
Guy Gardner - @Seiji
Damien Wayne - @Damien Kriez

This also goes with the one week rule. If the character above does not post within the one week limit, the posting order continues to the next person.
What do you guys think?

Looks good to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all.
@4everDifferent is having issues getting back online but he did send me his post and I'll be putting it up shortly.
Once posted, the order continues as listed above.

@Merlin do you want to wait until after superman posts to make your post? I believe you need @neptune to post first before you can continue.

I'll get something up either later today or tomorrow.

Jason Todd meets Dad's BBQ Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.