• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I been a lazy turd nugget this past week. Tomorrow will be slower for me and I will be able to post.

I'm heading off to bed, so I'll look at it in the morning! Look forward to it.

Sorry it took me longer than expected to post. We had a bad electric storm early Monday and I had to go into work because 9 of the 10 machines were down and we had to everything manually. Yay.

Anyway, moving forward, I don't mind if anyone includes Booster in their post. He's going to try to be helpful. If you don't want to mention him, it is totally fine. If you do, I give you my blessing.

I miss these post, I hope nothing big happen in my absence.

This hasn't died, I hope.

No it has not. We're just figuring out how to best handle the large gaps in posting from Gotham.

So I'm guessing it's my turn at this point?

Here's the New Posting Order:

Metropolis
Merlin - Wonder Woman
Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Booster Gold
Neptune - Superman
La Reina - The Flash
Seiji - Green Lantern

Gotham
4everdifferent - The Batman
Dipper - Red Hood
Winter - Black Canary
Artorias - Green Arrow
TheInstantGamer - Azrael
Damien Kriez - Damien Wayne

Right now it's

Metropolis
Neptune or Seiji's Turn

Gotham
Winter's Turn
Metropolis
@Merlin would you like to make your next response or shall I?

Gotham
Looks like we're having an issue with posting in Gotham. So let's try to get two people going at once and see if that helps.
@TheInstantGamer and @Damien Kriez, its your turn to post

Doesn't matter to me. If you want to post go ahead but I'll probably post tonight if you didn't.

Doesn't matter to me. If you want to post go ahead but I'll probably post tonight if you didn't.

Go ahead and post. I won't be able to reply until Monday anyway so if you have something feel free.

Yeah, I mean I was just waiting for the Gotham people to post.

Reactions: neptune
Status
Not open for further replies.