Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, work's been a bother. I might have to lessen the number of RPs into one... Mine. I have to pull out here because I rarely get time to RP anymore. :( I'm sorry.

Hey guys, work's been a bother. I might have to lessen the number of RPs into one... Mine. I have to pull out here because I rarely get time to RP anymore. :( I'm sorry.
Sorry to see you go D: I really liked your Damian.

Wow, it's my turn already? Okay. I'll get it ready. Today and tomorrow are my last days of these classes so they'll be busy for me. I'll try and get something up asap

Hooray the site is back up! I must say, I like the new update very much.
And Iwaku was only down for one day! That's got to be a record. lol.

Now that everything is back up, the posting continues!
Just to make sure we're on the same page:
Its @Seiji turn in Metropolis
And @neptune in Gotham (Huntress)

And everyone in Metropolis, we're moving to Gotham to get the whole team together.

I'm sort of confused by the last post. Are the minions the vines, or am I missing something? I don't feel like there's a lot for her to do.

That's what I figured. And whatever poor humans she's infected. Jason could always use a hand, I think.

That's what I figured. And whatever poor humans she's infected. Jason could always use a hand, I think.
Sounds like a plan then! Although I don't think you can punch and pistol whip infection out of people, haha.

I'll have my post up tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Sorry, been busy. Poison Ivy is down but the Minions are up. Bruce needs them corralled so he administer an antidote.

Hey everyone. This is a long time coming from me, and you were probably ready for it @La Reina , so here it comes!

I'm simply just not feelin' it anymore. I do apologize sincerely for wasting people's time, but the RP lost steam for me awhile back, and as I read what's going on further, I continue to be disheartened. For one, I don't feel any excitement over playing Guy. I thought he'd be very fun at first, and I genuinely enjoyed putting together those first posts, but then I had personal issues that simply messed up any kind of semblance of posting regularity for me. That lasted a minute.

Now, I've been back for awhile, and I've tried to take time to put my head back into this, but I simply can't. There are wonderful writers among you that I look forward to truly, genuinely RP'ing with one-day, and soon, hopefully! But for now, for this one RP... I'm simply not going to be able to move forward with it as it currently stands.

Again, I do apologize, and hope this doesn't spell any bad blood between us all.

Reactions: neptune
Hey everyone. This is a long time coming from me, and you were probably ready for it @La Reina , so here it comes!

I'm simply just not feelin' it anymore. I do apologize sincerely for wasting people's time, but the RP lost steam for me awhile back, and as I read what's going on further, I continue to be disheartened. For one, I don't feel any excitement over playing Guy. I thought he'd be very fun at first, and I genuinely enjoyed putting together those first posts, but then I had personal issues that simply messed up any kind of semblance of posting regularity for me. That lasted a minute.

Now, I've been back for awhile, and I've tried to take time to put my head back into this, but I simply can't. There are wonderful writers among you that I look forward to truly, genuinely RP'ing with one-day, and soon, hopefully! But for now, for this one RP... I'm simply not going to be able to move forward with it as it currently stands.

Again, I do apologize, and hope this doesn't spell any bad blood between us all.
Aww, it's ok. You will be missed. Good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Space Cowboy
I'll have a reply up no later than Monday. It's a 3 day weekend and my kids and I are off school.

Reactions: La Reina
Status
Not open for further replies.