Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty posts are my guilty pleasure, lol.

Gave BB code up a year ago because blandness is the way to go.

I have to attend a graduation tonight and some other things have come up. I'll get my next post out tomorrow. I will also get a list of accepted characters up so that we all know who is here and who isn't taken.

You know no one ever answered my question. Personally since Superman in this RP, I didn't see why not. And all he was strictly Vertigo comments, there is enough to

In the course of Gaiman's story arcs, it is retconned that the other DC Sandman characters were in various ways derived from Morpheus or his activities.

Evidence to consider he would have been in the DC universe anyway. Considering Gods do exist in their universe. Hawkgirl and Hawkeye are kind of gods as well. Or at least reincarnations of them.

I'm not a GM, but that guy seems too OP for this roleplay.

Pfft. Look at Superman
According to the wiki, he's "one of seven inconceivably powerful beings older and greater than gods". Supes is an alien. Drop some kryptonite in his morning coffee, and he's out.

Supes is nigh invincible, but he's no god. There's a pretty big gap there.

According to the wiki, he's "one of seven inconceivably powerful beings older and greater than gods". Supes is an alien. Drop some kryptonite in his morning coffee, and he's out.

Supes is nigh invincible, but he's no god. There's a pretty big gap there.

Eh hem. I like to do the Gun Shot test, and I have runned DC RPs before. I learned very quickly, Superman is ridiculous broken. First of Kryptonite is extremely hard to find and most of the time, it's usually locked up. Batman is too secretive to give anyone the time of day or responsibility to have something like that anyway.

Superman cannot get beaten, I mean with fist

He cannot be shot dead, with a bullet

He has nigh infinite abilities

He can alter timelines

He can run

He can fly

He was thrown almost all the superpowers into one being. And most powers don't work on him. Superman's main weakness is a shiny green rock. Ooooboy, that's going to do a lot to the creature that cannot get blown up, cannot get shot, cannot get beaten in a fist out.

I mean the whole Injustice DC comics showed really how screwed the world would be if Superman took it over, because no one could do anything about it. No one can defeat Superman. Superman is practically a demigod. And most people are downright terrified of what he would do if he became evil. It's the constant worry of Batman.

I won't do Dream.

I'll go look for someone else. But don't pretend Superman is not broken.

Alright, man.

I'll go look for someone else.
Please just leave. The three of us aren't comfortable with you joining and we'd rather not have an OOC full of argument and debate about something that doesn't really matter.

Eh hem. I like to do the Gun Shot test, and I have runned DC RPs before. I learned very quickly, Superman is ridiculous broken. First of Kryptonite is extremely hard to find and most of the time, it's usually locked up. Batman is too secretive to give anyone the time of day or responsibility to have something like that anyway.

Superman cannot get beaten, I mean with fist

He cannot be shot dead, with a bullet

He has nigh infinite abilities

He can alter timelines

He can run

He can fly

He was thrown almost all the superpowers into one being. And most powers don't work on him. Superman's main weakness is a shiny green rock. Ooooboy, that's going to do a lot to the creature that cannot get blown up, cannot get shot, cannot get beaten in a fist out.

I mean the whole Injustice DC comics showed really how screwed the world would be if Superman took it over, because no one could do anything about it. No one can defeat Superman. Superman is practically a demigod. And most people are downright terrified of what he would do if he became evil. It's the constant worry of Batman.

I won't do Dream.

I'll go look for someone else. But don't pretend Superman is not broken.

Superman also depends on the sun and without the ability to absorb the suns energy, supes is weakened in the current universe. He is not invincible.

Sorry if I started anything.

Please just leave. The three of us aren't comfortable with you joining and we'd rather not have an OOC full of argument and debate about something that doesn't really matter.

It wasn't an argument mate. Just a discussion. My tone was perfectly calm, and I wasn't arguing. So sorry you cannot take a discussion without thinking it means an argument.

It wasn't an argument mate. Just a discussion. My tone was perfectly calm, and I wasn't arguing. So sorry you cannot take a discussion without thinking it means an argument.
I'm not your mate. It's not productive to come into an OOC just to say that you don't like something and then decline to join when given an alternative and THEN change your mind. When someone offered you a counter to the character you wanted to play, you decided to rant about Superman. It's not about who you're picking, it's your attitude. You've already been asked once to go, and this is the second time.

I'm not your mate. It's not productive to come into an OOC just to say that you don't like something and then decline to join when given an alternative and THEN change your mind. When someone offered you a counter to the character you wanted to play, you decided to rant about Superman. It's not about who you're picking, it's your attitude. You've already been asked once to go, and this is the second time.

That's your interpretation. Perception is your reality.

I was not ranting about Superman. I was stating Facts, of why I had originally considered Dream in the first place, considering the power level of Superman.

No one gave me an alternative. And I didn't decline. I said I was going to go ahead and do someone else, is that Not me looking for an alternative? Your argument makes no god damn sense.

-I stated why I considered Dream, by reconstructing the level of power Superman is at. If Superman is the Extreme, than Batman is the Mundane of power level. Is what I was trying to convey.

-When I was told that Dream was OP, all I did was give my reasoning as to why I considered him, than said I'd find an alternative

How do you twist that around as me not being workable? Clearly your head is not screw on right.

Now I am a little miffed.

That's your interpretation. Perception is your reality.

I was not ranting about Superman. I was stating Facts, of why I had originally considered Dream in the first place, considering the power level of Superman.

No one gave me an alternative. And I didn't decline. I said I was going to go ahead and do someone else, is that Not me looking for an alternative? Your argument makes no god damn sense.

-I stated why I considered Dream, by reconstructing the level of power Superman is at. If Superman is the Extreme, than Batman is the Mundane of power level. Is what I was trying to convey.

-When I was told that Dream was OP, all I did was give my reasoning as to why I considered him, than said I'd find an alternative

How do you twist that around as me not being workable? Clearly your head is not screw on right.

Now I am a little miffed.
You've now both been told you are not welcome to this RP, and told to leave this OOC without further engagement.

I encourage you to do so.

You know he's too sweet to complain ;u;
I do. That perfect little cinnamon roll. Too pure...

Haha, the more you trash talk a character, the more you love them. That's the rule!
That is true. With most of my characters, I invite regular insults and what not. But the more I torture them through IC and OOC, the more I love them.

c44a7ff5d1ab7f719a18bd5d20c1d0f6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: neptune
I do. That perfect little cinnamon roll. Too pure...
And that would make Bruce a stale cinnamon roll, been in this world too long. So stale.

That is true. With most of my characters, I invite regular insults and what not. But the more I torture them through IC and OOC, the more I love them.
10000% same, tbh. I'm looking forward to more Booster insults, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.