Online turns into reality

She stood there, eyes downcast, unsure of what to say. What could she say? She looked up at him then, decided.

"Let me help you. Please." She asked, though it was more of a statement then a question. He always seemed so unhappy and alone, and she wanted to change that, even though she knew he could end her life at anytime. She looked up at him with pleading blue eyes.

Jax narrowed his own blue eyes at her.
"I don't need help with anything." He replied in annoyance.
Why was she so interested in him in the first place?
It wasn't like he was interesting or anything.
In fact, Jax tried his best to be boring so people didn't like him.
It wasn't working too well from the looks of his current situation.

"How long have you been alone?" Mickey asked, refusing to go anywhere. Sometimes she was just too stubborn to run. Now was one of those moments. She wasn't entirley sure what made her keep going to him, but she supposed that part of it was the mystery of him that she wanted to unravel. She herself has been alone for a while, though she knew probably not nearly as long as Jax. He kept glarring at her, and she sighed. "Look, I'm not going anywhere. Kill me if you want but I won't run." She said stubbornly, straightening.

Jax bristled at her question and recoiled a few steps back into his apartment.
This girl...
He heard a door open down the hall and went rigid.
Crap!
His arm shot out and he snatched the girl's, yanking her inside before slamming the door shut and spinning on her.
"Why does it matter?! I don't need anyone!"
The answer to the previous question was about twelve years. Ever since he was turned.
"I can handle things just fine by myself...and I should just kill you but with my luck I'd be caught dumping the body."

She watched him as he ranted, trying not to look around his appartment too much.

"Please just...tell me what happened to you..." She whispered.

She knew she was probably pushing her luck with him, but she just couldn't help herself. The only way she could discribe it was that he was a magnite and she was automatically pulled to him.

Jax hesitated and his face turned into a frown.
He turned around stalked towards his room.
"What do you think happened to me?" He growled angrily.
Jax didn't have time for this crap. He still had homework to do and man, he was hungry.
He u-turned in the hallway and headed for the fridge to get some food, aka, blood.
It was too tempting to have a human in his apartment and not be drinking something.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. Men. They always refused to talk but they never refused to fight. She watched him as he grabbed a bottle full of red liquid, which she knew was blood.

"If you were a bloodthirsty crazed monster as the books say, wouldn't you have already torn my throat out? Perhaps try to lure me into a dark alley?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"You might not be human, but you just could be more human then you think."

She said. She hadn't moved from where she stood.

Jax stopped a few feet in front of her and crossed his arms over his chest, the bottle dangling lightly from his fingers.
"I could do that but then my carpet would get all bloody."
He shrugged and took a drink from his bottle.
"...and why would anyone want to eat in a dark alley? I mean, sure, if you kill someone for food you don't want to get caught but I've seen so many drug dealers in dark alleys I'd have to share if I ended up killing someone there."
He walked over to the sofa and plopped down on it with a sigh.
"Besides, it's so much easier to just get stuff from a blood bank."
Jax rose the bottle and shook it a little.

She decided to try her trump card. She wasn't sure if it would work, but she had to at least try. She took a few hesitant steps towards him.

"If you don't want to talk to me or drink my blood, then why did you pull me in here? You could have just shooed me away instead of yanking me inside."

She said with a raised eyebrow, waiting for his reply.

Jax sighed and finished off the bottle before sitting it on the coffee table to his right.
"Yes, I want to drink your blood. But not because your you. Because your a damn human!"
His fangs were basically piercing his lower lip as he tried to talk with slurring.

"I haven't had blood for five years. At least fresh blood."

She took a few more steps towards him until she was standing by him while he sat on the couch.

"So then why don't you?"

She paused when he gave her a quizicale look.

"Drink my blood."

She ventured. Was she crazy? She wondered. Maybe she was, but right now she didn't care.

Jax's eyes flashed bright red for a second, then faded back to normal.
"Because, stupid human girl.
If I do that then I'll get addicted to it again."
He bit his lip, not having meant to let that slip.
"You don't know what your doing, girl. You should just go home and read your fancy books. Your playing a whole nother ball game with me."

"Read my fancy books? And pretend none of this has ever happened? Yeah right."

She took another step towards him.

"So then you'll only be addicted to my blood. What's so bad about that?"

She moved her hair off to one side of her neck.

The vampire's eyes narrowed as soon as she moved her hair away from her neck.
His heart started to pump faster at the thought of fresh blood, even though he had just fed seconds ago.
He could so easily smell the blood flowing right beneath the surface and god did his body want it.

Jax didn't even realize that his jaw was slack, mouth hanging open.

"I............I'll....kill you....."

She sat down besides him.

"If you were going to kill me, you would have done it long ago."

She said, looking him in the eyes.

Jax wasn't sure what to do.
He didn't want to feed from her but he definitely did.
This sucked...
Well, his body made up its mind before his brain this time and he was right up against her, pushing her back onto the armrest of the sofa.
His fangs were extended as he licked at the nape of the girl's neck eagerly.
He could taste the blood now and it called to him like nothing else.
Damn, she tasted good and he hadn't even bitten her yet.

She closed her eyes and arched her neck a little. Even if she wanted to run now, she knew she wouldn't or couldn't. She shivered slightly when he licked at her neck.

"You won't kill me..."

She breathed. Her heart beat faster due to the adrenaline rushing through her. She opened her eyes, looking up at him as he pinned her against the arm rest of the couch.

The only answer she got from him was a deep rumble from his chest.
His fangs sank down into her skin and he nearly moaned as warm blood flowed over his tongue.
He swallowed once, hesitantly, then he went crazy on it and started chugging frantically.
God it tasted sooo good.

She gasped slightly in pain as he sank his fangs into the soft flesh of her neck. Her muscles tensed underneath the skin and blood flowed down her neck from the puncture wounds. She went limp after a few moments, though she was still alive and consious. She could feel her blood being drained, making her lightheaded.

The vampire kept feeding for a full sixty seconds before he managed to pull back.
He gasped in air and shivered as the power of fresh blood revitalized his system.
Jax couldn't believe how strong he felt at that moment.
It was like drinking ten bottles of blood at one time without the feeling of being bloated or sick.