Online turns into reality

She winced and hissed a little in pain as she felt his fangs bite into her wrist. Nikki had gotten up and was watching them with a horrified look on her face. Mickey just hoped she wouldn't scream. Nikki gathered up her purse and car keys and headed for the front door.

"I have to go." She muttered, fumbling with her keys.

"Nikki wait!" Mickey shouted, starting to feel lightheaded from bloodloss. She wanted to chase after her, to make sure she wouldn't tell anyone else, even though she had already made Nikki swore to secrecy, but she couldn't move while Jax was still feeding on her.

Jax walked over to the door before Nikki got out, shutting it before she got a chance to leave.
"I don't think so."
He wasn't going to let her go home and spew to everyone that he was a vampire.
Instead, Jax leaned back against the door and crossed his arms over his chest.
"Hmm...what to do, what to do."

Nikki backed away, dropping her keys and purse. She was frightened, breathing fast and hard like she'd just run a sprint race.

Mickey took care of her wrist as fast as she could, washing it and wrapping fresh white bandages around it. She came back out and stood next to Nikki. "Jax...please don't kill her..." Mickey glanced over at Nichole, though her friend refused to meet her gaze. She looked back at Jax. "She won't tell anyone."

His eyes narrowed and he grinned.
"I don't know...but I'm still hungry."
He relaxed a bit but obviously wasn't done speaking.
"You got me addicted to blood when I told you not to push it.
Shouldn't you be the one worried about dying?"

"I'm not scared." Mickey lied. Her wrist hadn't stopped bleeding yet and was soaking a little through the bandage tied around her wrist.

Nikki glanced down at her purse, calculating the odds of getting her phone and calling the police. They weren't very good. There only other option was to scream loud enough. If their throats weren't ripped out by then. "I won't tell anyone. I s-swear. They wouldn't believe me anyway." Nikki said, just as frightened as Mickey was. Well, maybe more then Mickey was.

Jax narrowed his eyes at both of them and then stepped aside from the door slightly.
"Right. Your not scared, I can smell it."
He shrugged and walked towards her lazily.
"You" He pointed to Nikki.
"Can leave. But if you tell anyone."
He pointed at Mickey.
"She dies."

The two girls glanced at each other.

"Go." Mickey told her. "I'll be fine." Said, glancing at Jax and then back at her best friend.

Nikki gathered up her dropped keys and purse and scurried out of the door, shutting it behind her.