Online turns into reality

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Hm? What? Oh it's you."

She asked, stopping in her tracks. She narrowed her eyes at him. Nichole ripping off her scarff at lunch had put her in a testy mood to say the least.

"Since when do you care if I would walk into a wall and fall and spill my brains?"

She snapped, turning to take the stairs.

Jax fidgeted at her anger.
"...I don't care but I'd rather not see you dead? Wasn't that obvious because your still alive?"
The elevator door closing cut off anything else he might have said as it took him up towards his apartment.

She glared at him. Why did he suddenly care if she was alive or dead? Wasn't he just threatening her the other day that he should kill her and be done with it? She grunted and took the stairs, hoping the excerise would calm her down a little. It was later that even when she heard Nichole knocking at her appartment door.

Jax headed to his apartment and got to work on his emails.
Then about an hour later he headed to the sofa to do homework.
For some reason his mind just wasn't in it though and he kept having to erase and redo things.
Stupid girl...messing with his head.

Mickey invited Nichole inside and shut her appartment door.

"Nikki you have to swear absolute secrecy about this. I'm dead serious. It's more like, you'd be dead serious if you don't swear not to tell anyone else."

"Okay okay. Just...tell me what that is on your neck. 'Cause I really doubt that's a hickey." Nichole said.

"Not until you swear to keep your mouth shut." Mickey said firmly, taking off the scarff.

Nikki rolled her eyes. "Fine. I swear I'll never tell another soul. Happy now?"

Mickey nodded. She led Nichole into the living area and they sat down on the sofa. "It's a vampire bite." She said, looking at Nichole and watching her reaction.

Jax was really feeling fidgety.
Something was wrong and it had to do with him and that annoying girl.
With a grunt Jax got up and walked out of his apartment, following his nose and the girl's scent until he was standing in front of her apartment door.
Then his hand was raising and he wrapped on the door twice, hard.

The two girl's froze and looked towards the door.

"Are you expecting someone else?" Nikki asked.

Mickey shook her head. "No. Just...play it cool alright?" She knew her friend would have a hard time with that though. Mickey stood up and tied the scarff back around her neck and answered the door. "What are you doing here?" She asked when she saw who it was.

Jax looked into the apartment and frowned.
Her friend was there?
What were they talking about...

"I felt like you were doing something stupid."
Probably not the best answer by far...but oh well.
He couldn't come inside either way unless she invited him so even if she had told the other he couldn't really do anything about it right now.

She had never really been good at lying. "What? Are you my father now?" She asked as Nikki appeared behind her, looking like she had seen a ghost.

"What are you doing here?" Nikki demanded.

"I don't suppose you want to come in?" She asked, still in a rather foul mood. "Maybe dust for fingerprints or look for traces of blood while you're at it?"

Jax smirked.
She'd almost just invited him in without realizing it.
"If you would have me I would come in."
He leaned against the doorframe, grinning at her friend.
"...and I live in this building." He said, replying to Nikki.

Mickey rolled her eyes. "Fine. Come in then." She stepped aside to let him in. Mickey gave her best friend a don't-mention-anything-about-what-I-said-about-the-vampire-bite look. "What do you want?" She demanded.

Jax stepped inside, the invisible barrier vanishing with her permission.
He went over to the sofa and plopped down nonchalantly.
"I just wanted to hang..."
Yes, hang.
Just to make sure she didn't start talking to her friend about him.

Mickey shut the door, both her and Nikki watching him with suspicous looks.

"Since when do you want to hang out?" Mickey questioned. He had never wanted to hang out before, so why all of a sudden now? She knew why he was here.

Nikki was uneasy and suddenly grabbed Mickey's arm and dragged her into the bathroom, shutting the door. "What's with him?" Nikki demanded under her breath. "Is he...?" She raised an eyebrow.

Mickey covered Nichole's mouth with a hand. "Shh!"

Nikki struggled and Mickey let go. "Okay okay. But the two of you are really scarring me. Espcially you latley." She said, looking at Mickey with a frightened look. "It's like...it's like he wants to eat you or something."

For some reason, Mickey found that funny in a morbid sense of humor. She bit the inside of her cheek, trying not to laugh, but despite her efforts, a snort of laughter still managed to escape.

Nichole narrowed her eyes. "What's so funny about that? Seriously. It's like he wants to kill you or something. I just don't want to find your body in a dumpster like one of those holloween cop show episodes."

Did they really think he couldn't hear them?
Jax leaned back on the sofa and listened carefully, sneering at the girl's words.
So she did know then. Perfect.
He knew that brat couldn't keep her mouth shut.

When the girl spoke of the others' body being found in the dumpster Jax snickered from the other side of the door.
Yes, he'd gotten up and was now leaning on it lightly.
"I wouldn't be stupid enough to trash her in a dumpster. That's too CSI."
He shrugged and thought for a moment.
"I'd probably just bury her in an old cemetery."

The two women froze and Mickey walked to the door, opening it and hitting him with the door, glarring at him.

"Why you..." She growled. She couldn't think of anything bad enough to call him.

Nikki was pale and frightened now. "Are you serious a..." She swallowed, unable to say the word. Nicohle pointed to Mickey's neck. "You fed from her didn't you. You plan on turning her into a vampire or something?" She demanded.

Jax grunted when the door hit him and he stepped back.
At the girl's question he raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes.
"She's the one who basically shoved her neck down my throat!"
Yeah, Jax was pissed.
She was the one who basically forced him to bite her!

Nichole looked over at Mickey. "You fed him?" She breathed. She leaned on the doorway, gripping it with both hands, hanging onto it like she was about to fall off a cliff.

Mickey nodded. There wasn't anything she could say even if she wanted to say it.

"Oh God. Oh God." Nikki closed her eyes and took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled and opened her eyes.

Jax was in front of the new girl in a blur.
She was panicking and that was definitely egging him on to attack.
"I suggest you calm yourself...or I will be digging graves soon..."
His fangs were already down, slurring his words slightly as they pricked at his lower lip.
Hopefully they didn't try to attack him because that would just spur on biting and even quicker.

Mickey shot a glare at Jax and led Nikki to the sofa and sat her down. "Nikki...calm down..." She glanced up at Jax and walked up to him. "If you kill her I'll put a stake through your heart myself." She went to the kitchen area and grabbed one of her cutting knives and pricked a vein on her wrist, getting the blood to flow. She put the knife back and offered her wrist to him. "Here." She glanced over at her best friend, who looked like she was going to be sick, and then back at Jax.

Jax hadn't come there to feed.
He'd honestly just gone over to make sure she didn't tell her friend about him...and what was she doing?
Basically throwing it in the other girls' face that he was a vampire.
Especially when she slit her wrist slightly.
Just the smell of her blood had his eyes burning a bright red.
The second she got close enough he snatched up her wrist and bit down hard.
Stupid idiot girl...this wasn't what he'd planned to do.