Online turns into reality

She wasn't sure where to begin. She glanced around to make sure no one else was about. They were alone.

"I know but this is important. That...wasn't koolaid you were drinking yesterday. Was it? It was...blood?"

She asked weakly. She knew she was right and he wasn't going anywhere until he admitted it.

Jax leered and rolled his eyes.
"You read too many of those stupid vampire romance books."
He handed her the bottle of warm koolaid.
"Go ahead. Taste my 'blood'."
He needed to bite this in the bud before she got any other ideas about him.
Hopefully the Kooaid would do the trick.

She could smell the coolaid in it, but she could also smell a rusty-irony smell.

"It's too thick for coolaid. It was blood wasn't it?"

She pressed.

"Only a vampire would drink blood. So? Are you?"

She wondered. Her fear was forgotten over her determination to make him admit she was right.

"Your seriously creeping me out. I usually put protein powder in it but I didn't remember today." He took the lid off and drank a tiny bit, then turned and headed for the door. "Leave me alone, creepy girl. I'm not a vampire so go away."

She glared at his back before stalking past him and out to her car. She turned on the engine and pulled out, her anger steaming. She was right and he wasn't admitting it. Why else would he avoid and deny all her questions like that? She drove to school a lttitle faster then normal and when she got out of her car, she angrilly slammed the door shut, slinging her backpack over her shoulder and stalking into biology with her laptop stuck under her arm.

"What's with you?" Nichole asked when Mickey took her seat besides her.

"Nothing." She grumbled, and opened her biology book to the requird page.

Jax came inside and took his usually seat in the back.
He did have his normal blood in his back pack for lunch but he was already having trouble because of the sun being up and all.
So, he swapped it for the koolaid and took a big drink, replacing it quickly before class started.

She watched him from the corner of her eye, though she refused to look directly at him. Unlike most of the students who preffered the window seats, he always took the seat furthest from the sun. She looked away from him however, when the teacher came in with a rather old TV. A movie day. She sighed and relaxed a little.

Jax noticed the TV and sighed.
Really?
Can't they have anything interesting in class?
Within a few minutes he ended up falling asleep.
He left his back pack open because he was gonna drink some blood during the class but the movie put him to sleep pretty fast.
Oh well?

By the time lunch rolled around, Mickey took her usual seat next to Nichole.

"You two break up already?" Nichole teased.

Mickey rolled her eyes but otherwise said nothing as she ate the rather boring square piece of pizza they saw fit to serve.

"Give it a rest Nichole." Mickey said, not really in the mood to talk about him. Why couldn't he just tell her the truth? What was he so afraid of? What was he hiding? She wondered.

The teacher left before some of the students when the class was dismissed.
No one else used it for the rest of the day so Jax was never woken up.
Normally he could wake himself up but he didn't have the energy.
The idiot needed to have finished the full bottle of blood to be able to function until lunch but he'd passed out beforehand.
The room door wasn't locked but no one was scheduled to be in there until the janitor cleaned it up later that night.

When she didn't see Jax at the appartment by the time she came home, she began to wonder if something had happened to him. She drove back to the school, looking at the last place she had seen him. She went to the biology room and took a glance inside and saw him. She immedeatly got one of the late night workers to get the door open. She ran up to him.

"Jax?"

She shook his shoulder.

"Jax can you hear me?"

She shouted.

"I'll get an abulance."

The janitor said, and left the room.

Jax gasped a few times, trying to get himself to pull together.
His head hurt like hell from lack of bloodflow and he sat back but was obviously really dizzy because he slumped right against the back of the chair, almost falling onto the floor.
The boy's left hand reached for his backpack awkwardly, his eyes were closed so he couldn't really tell if he was even close to the bag.
He just knew he needed the darn bottle of blood inside, screw the koolaid.

She saw him reach for his backpack and grabbed it.

"What do you need?"

She asked, catching him before he hit the floor and propping him in his seat.

The boy reached out again for the backpack.
There was only three things in it.
A pad of paper, a fake bottle of blood, and a real one.
His eyes were open now but they were glassed over and half-lidded.
"Give..."
He needed the darn blood.

She handed him the whole bag, staying with him until the ambulance arrived.

Jax grabbed his bag and dug through it, tossing the koolaid bottle somewhere against the wall.
Then he had the bottle of real blood in his hand and he twisted the cap off in just enough time to upend it and guzzle the entire contents.
He sighed when the blood was finally gone and then his vision came back into focus and the dizziness stopped.
...and he heard an ambulance.
"SHIT!!"
Jax was up and out the door right as the EMT's were about to come in.
He barreled through them and ran towards the parking lot.
Seconds later he was tearing out of the area, gone in a seconds.

"Hey wait!" Mickey shouted.

Once of the doctor's stopped her who rode in the ambulence.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I...I don't know. I just found that boy passed out in here."

The doctor frowned. "Do you want us to go after him?"

She thought about, then shook her head. "N-no...I think he's alright now."

The doctor's frowned deepened. "Well, if he needs help, let us know." They gathered up their equipment and left. Once they were gone and Mickey went to her appartment, the janitor cleaned up the coolaid.

Jax didn't return until much later that night.
He came into the parking lot at about nine PM.
He looked a heck of a lot better and had a full backpack on his back.
The boy had gone to get a new supply of blood, downed half of it on the way home.
Now he was heading up to his apartment.
Once there he started his computer up and as it booted he put away the bags of blood in the fridge.
Geez, he really needed to be more careful or things were going to get bad.

Once his PC was on he started searching through his messages and emails.

Mickey set her bag down and got herself a bowl of cereal. She would have worked today but instead she just called in sick. She ate and then crawled into bed, starring up at the borring off-white colored ceiling of her appartment bedroom, wondering about Jax. Would he tell her the truth now? She wondered. She doubted it.

Jax got his work down pretty early so he decided to relax and actually turn on his chat for open chat.
Of course he didn't use his normal Hook-Up email because that was for business only.
So he named himself Jx.
Now, let's see who's bored enough to talk to him.