Online turns into reality

Mickey walked out of class with Nichole, wondering about the new boy and not even paying attention to her best friend's chatter.

"Helllloooo?"

Nichole waved a hand in front of Mickey's face.

"Hm? What?"

Nichole rolled her eyes.

"Were you even paying attention to me?"

"No."

Mickey said honestly. She ran a hand through her blond hair.

Nichole shook her head.

"I'll see you at lunch."

She said, and headed off to the gym while Mickey headed off to animal science.

English lit was the same BS as biology so Jax just took another long nap.
By the time lunch came around he was just about out of blood.
He sat at the far table in the giant cafeteria that served all sorts of human food.
The smell made him near to vomiting as he licked the last few drops of liquid from his bottle.
Note to self.
Bring an extra bottle tomorrow.

As Mickey walked into the cafeterria with Nichole, she spotted him again. She walked up to him, once again noticing his bottle full of red liquid.

"Not eating?"

She wondered. She was drawn to him. She just couldn't explain it nor help herself.

Jax blinked up at the girl from earlier who had come up to him.
He quickly finished off the red liquid and licked the remainder off his lips before addressing her.
"I ate already."
It was an easy-enough response so hopefully she shouldn't want to see him eat anything.

She titled her head to the side a little.

"Funny how that's nearly impossible since we've been in classes all morning. Mind if I join you?"

She asked. Underneath of her tray she held a pile of homework, mostly math and science. She had always been fairly observant with things. She nodded to his bottle.

"Or is that some special protein drink?"

She raised an eyebrow a little.

Jax fidgeted and looked at his empty bottle.
"N-no."
He quickly shoved it into his backpack and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arm over his chest.
It probably would have been smarter to say 'yes' to the protein drink thing.

"...and I don't really care." If they join him, that is.
Just don't expect him to be mr. sunshine.

Mickey slid down across from him and slid her tray to the side after popping a carrott into her mouth. She and Nichole were opposites but yet they were still best friends.

"Hi! My name is Nichole."

She said, offering him a hand.

"And my friend here thinks you're cute."

Nichole smiled as Mickey choked on her carrott and she elbowed her friend in the arm.

"Some things are meant to be kept private Nichole?"

She growled in a suggestive tone.

Nichole rolled her eyes.

"However do you expect to get a boyfriend or hook up if you don't say something?"

Mickey shook her head.

Jax raised his eyebrows at the confession from her friend.
"Um...sorry, but I don't date well."
As in, he would probably just drain her.
Especially with how uncomfortable he was feeling right now.

"Anyways, my name is Jax, but I'm sure you figured that out since the teacher felt the need to try and humiliate me."

He smirked at the memory. He'd totally aced the test he slept through.
In your face, teach!

"Mickey."

She shot a glance at Nichole.

"And obviously this here is Nichole."

Mickey paused a moment as she opened up her biology book.

"Who doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut."

Mickey mumbled.

"Oh really Mickey. I'm just trying to get you someone here."

Mickey waved her off with a hand.

"I can do that on my own thanks."

"Yeah I can see that."

Nichole said.

Jax chuckled and glanced at the clock.
"i got another class starting soon so I'll see you guys later."
He got up quickly, obviously not comfortable talking.
He headed out to Art, then headed home.

Mannnn, he should have taken night classes!
Why he didn't? He procrastinated signing up and they were full.
So, now he was stuck.
Anyways, he got home and went up the second floor, then inside his apartment.
Jax headed straight for the fridge and down a big bag of blood with a quiet moan.
Man, he'd definitely needed that.

His water bottle clattered to the floor. Mickey picked it up. It was stained a bright red color from whatever it was he had been drinking. The bottle was slightly warm from whatever was in it. She blinked in surprise.

"What is it?" Nichole asked, looking over at her.

"Nothing. I think I'd better return this to him." Mickey said. What the hell could be red that was warm? There was only one answer she could come up with and she hoped to God she was wrong.

Jax headed down to the lobby after a quick shower. It was only two PM but he was exhausted.
However, he still needed to do things, like pay the rent.
So, he was down at the front desk with a check and was waiting for the man at the desk to finish with another person.
He had another bottle in his hand and was nursing it every few seconds, the red liquid slowly vanishing.

Mickey had one more class then was off. She gathered her bags and stuffed Jax's bottle in as well. She drove home to her appartment and went to the front desk to find out which appartment was Jax's.

"Thanks." Mickey said when the reseptionist told her. She was a little pale at her discovery. She fished the bottle out of her bag and knocked on his door with a few weak raps, still hoping she was wrong about his preffered drink of choice.

Jax was downstairs and she had seemingly walked right past him without noticing.
He headed back up to his apartment after paying rent only to see that girl from school standing there.
"Um...excuse me?"
He was definitely not okay with someone knowing where he lived.
Then he noticed the empty bottle of red liquid in her hand and froze for a moment before snatching it out of her hand so fast she couldn't have pulled away.
His eyes were hard and annoyed.
Darnit all.
It had to have slipped out of his backpack.

"I...er...thought you...just might want this back..."

She gulped, eager to leave as quick as possible, noticing his quick grab for the bottle.

"I'm...uh...sorry to disturb you..."

She turned to leave.

Jax bristled and ground his teeth together.
"Thanksss." He growled, literally.
Then he turned and opened his door, slamming it shut after.
He brought his bottles to the sink and quickly rinsed them out.
Darn.
Well, at least the girl didn't seem to have swabbed the bottle out.
Hopefully she didn't drip some anywhere.
The last thing he needed to mess was someone thinking he was a cannibal.

She hurried up to her appartment and unpacked her bag and quickly turned on her laptop, impatient for it to load. Thankfully she didn't work today. There was only one word for what she could possibly think of her neighbore. Vampire. She swallowed uneasily, to anxious to eat anything. She typed in her password for her computer and waited for it to finish booting up. Once it was fully booted, she went to Google and typed in Vampire. There were many things to search through from movies to roleplay. She was just looking for general information.

The vampire quickly got to his computer with a new bottle of blood and turned it on.
He had several emails to work on so he set to doing that.
Hopefully that annoying random person wouldn't be bothering him tonight. He seriously had stuff to do.
A few clicks later he was working on an email.
There were five in his inbox and he had a good amount to do on them so he would probably be busy for at least two or three hours.

She searched through the pages and finally found one that looked promising. She clicked on it and closed the irritating popup ads. She read through the site, clicking on the link that was about vampire powers. Supernatural senses, speed, site, smell, strength. It also went on to say that they drank blood. It didn't say however whether they could walk around during the day or slept in coffinns. She did some more research until it was time to get ready for bed. She closed everything down and shut of her laptop. She had already finished her homework so she didn't need to worry about that. She showered and otherwise tended to her bathroom duties before crawling into bed. She couldn't sleep however, and instead reread her homework assignments and made sure she had everything right.

In the morning she repeated her bathroom duties and got dressed for classes. She was jumpy, which wasn't like her. She slung her bag over her shoulder, her laptop tucked under her arm and she grabbed her car keys and headed out, looking for Jax. She found him just as he was leaving as well. She hurried up to him.

"I want to talk to you."

She said. Her heart was pumping so loud with fear she was sure he could hear it.

Jax had been hoping that she was just going to ignore him but no such luck as she ran up to him to ask to speak.
Bleh.
"What? I have to get to class..."
Today he was actually carrying a real bottle of koolaid so hopefully that would get rid of any random ideas she might have gotten.