One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like my group is just blowing through our section. -looks off at kio- Honestly I expected things to go off with more of a bang.

Well, we have two more levers to pull now. Surely it would get more difficult. Also, poor Henry is going to need help, as a Marine is about to blow his head off. :P

Hey kio, take a look at your pms ina bout 3-5 min

[MENTION=6079]Kiondrick[/MENTION] - Sorry, but you guys are not to pull the other levers. That falls to the other two tower groups, neither of which has had a chance to even get started :(

Yep, so now it's the waiting game pretty much :P

Ah, sorry about that. I'll delete that post. I guess I skimmed over that part when I read the story.

Edit time.

hrm... I've been thinking a bit. the Supa Supa no Mi. I'm perfectly fine going with it but I had a small thought about it. What of a logia type where the person can do steel instead of blades? I'm still perfectly content with the current fruit reserved, but I wonder if that'd open up more RP opportunities or not.. More creativity, so to speak. I'd have to gloss this over more if I'm gonna consider it on my part. What do you guys think?

It would probably be similar to Diamond Jozu's fruit, though I think that it was mentioned somewhere that that's actually a Paramecia. And so far, Logia fruits seem to have to do with elements and with matter. In theory there might be a solid-solid fruit to match Caesar Clown's Gas-Gas fruit and that would actually give you what you're thinking about.

Still find it hard to believe that Magellan's was a Paramecia and not a Logia.

Well, considering what logia can be composed of, (Sand, fire, smoke, snow, etc.) a type of metal couldn't be too far off now either? But either way, it's just some brainstorming really.

I think the logia are more base elements, things that can't be broken down any further . . . as logia you could do iorn, or gold etc. I think that metals that can be mined raw from the earth could count as a base element of the earth category. Like crocodile's sand.

Well with Thanksgiving and the Black Friday Rush, Imma wait until Akuma posts before I do anything else.

we also can't let Dante fall behind either :P

Black Friday... Does anyone else think of the south part episode now?

Reactions: 2 people
All I think about is how crazy it was last year when I actually worked at a Target during that time... Never again do I want to cashier on that day. They should have kept me outside grabbing carts <___>

Hey I hope it's not too late to join in. I was hoping to beef up the marine character roster.

Name: Fenrir "Frostbite" Kaldr
Affiliation: Marines
Marine Rank Captain
Weapon of Choice:

• Shimo Shimo no Mi: Frost Frost Fruit
  • Type: Logia Type
  • Powers: allows the user to create, control, and transform into ice at will. By extension it allows the user to produce and manipulate frost, which is essentially frozen water vapor. By using the Frost Frost fruit, he can freeze water vapors and even more specifically water molecules. Fenrir is capable of freezing objects by physical contact or through an extension of his powers. He's capable of crafting objects or, if necessary weapons out of ice (although thanks to his style he rarely does so). Fenrir, being a Logia type has developed a decent usage of Haki, but is used mostly in his resistance to other Haki users since that is one of the most notable weaknesses to Logia types.
  • Weapon Names: Yukikaze no ken (Fist of the Snowstorm), Hyoga no ken (Fist of the Glacier)
  • Martial Art 1: Yukikaze is a unique form of martial arts which shares the same principles with iado, with the exception of the usage of a blade and scabbard. Instead his fists act as the weapon with his pockets acting as his scabbard. In turn he is able to "quick-draw" his fists at inhuman speeds making his punches nearly undetectable. This allows him to specialize in surprise attacks and swift volleys of punches. The punches are so fast that they are capable of displacing air due to their speeds. It can be used at long range by using his ability to freeze the air released from the from the impact of his punches; this cold air acts as a medium to carry the power of his punches. Yukikaze is the weaker of the two martial arts as it focuses more on speed than power.
  • Martial Art 2: Hyoga is the powerhouse of the two styles. By hardening his fists using his powers to coat them in a layer of ice, coupled with the speed of his punches he's able to pull of extremely devastating haymakers. Each is backed by ice with the density and hardness of a glacier, hence the name, and has the power to dent steel if given enough force.
  • Special Attacks: *Cryo-Crunch: By freezing moisture in the air above Fenrir is able to drop a large clusters of ice on his opponent.*- *Flash Freeze: By concentrating his energy, Fenrir is able to freeze anything within a certain distance instantaneously. The range of this is fairly only encompassing around a 7ft diameter, but anything caught in that range will meet the inescapable frozen conclusion.*- * Arctic Depression: By rapidly cooling the air within a certain area he's able to affect the air pressure, making it denser and littering it with ice crystals. These ice crystals along with the air pressure produce an added weight upon the victim, suppressing them into the ground and immobilizing them. *-* Frost Gugnir: An extremely fast and piercing punch utilizing his Yukikaze. The attack works by collecting frosty air and ice around his fist and firing it off, producing a straight line, laser beam-like stream of chilled air and ice. It has the ability to pierce most anything in its path and often freezes those things caught in it's wake. The punch is so fast that the victim is pierce first and then caught up and blown away by the blizzard like winds. This is undoubtedly one his most powerful techniques.*-*Permafrost Cannon: His most powerful Hyoga technique. By hardening his fist to the density of permafrost, he then punches his opponent with an immense amount of force. It's hardness and power makes it a true forced to be reckoned with and ranks it as another top tier move.
Appearance: Fenrir.jpg
How Character Joined the Marines: Fenrir over the course of his young life had a strong sense of responsibility. He believed that upon seeing cruelty in the world, it was his sole purpose to remove it. He lived his life devoting himself to the upholding of justice and most importantly, the protection of his younger sister. With them both orphaned at an early age, he took it upon himself to take care of her. He saw that the best way to stay true to his duty he joined the World Government along with Freya. Overtime he rose in the ranks, fulfilling his orders and staying true to his sense of justice and kept his dear sister at his side. However, one day his morals were shaken as the weight of his responsibility forced him to choose between his sister and his squadron when they were all ambushed by pirates. When faced with the decision he chose his sister and as a result the latter were entirely wiped out and his sister was crippled, losing her ability to walk and thus forced her stay in the Marine infirmary where he was stationed. This dramatically affected Fenrir and put him in an apathetic state. As a result he lost trust in his sense of responsibility and in turn abandoned it. He gave up the responsibility of making a choice and became incredibly indecisive. He states that "That you are responsible for every action you make and you are to deal with the consequences. This is why I've abandoned that selection, that way I don't have to bear the responsibility anymore.". He now relies on the decisions of those he trusts to influence his actions, those being his sister and the World Government. This is why he follows his orders faithfully and takes his sisters opinions and requests very seriously. In everything else he is aloof and carefree not letting much of anything faze him, giving him an incredibly lazy demeanor. When not on duty Fenrir enjoys spending time and tending to his sister. Genuinely he's a good person. In contrast to his lackadaisical personality, his battle skill in his self taught style has gained him quite a bit of respect and allowed him to reach captain rank amongst the marines.
Other:

• Due to his style of fighting, Fenrir rarely removes his hands from his pockets.
  • His pupils are unique in the fact that they appear as snowflakes, white in coloring against his deep cerulean eyes.
  • He quite often yawns before engaging in any conversation.
  • He is only truly motivated on two occasions: when he's following the orders of the World Government and when his sister is involved.
Theme Song: Young and Clumsy- One Piece: Kaizoku Musou

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally another marine. About time if you ask me.
Dear falcon, please accept him so we can have a little increase on this side.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[MENTION=4514]Ignition to Spitfire[/MENTION] - two questions before I approve you.
How is the Shimo Shimo no Mi different from Aokiji's Hie Hie no Mi ?
What type of Haki does your character have?
Note: Haki will not be officially introduced until later in the game (mostly to insure that characters have room to grow).

I might be mistaken but I think he might be using the same fruit as the Harpie on Punk Hazard. Or a variation of it.

EDIT: Just looked it up. Though Aokiji has the Ice-Ice Fruit, Monet (the harpy) had the Snow-Snow Fruit. It's similar to the relationship between Flame-Flame and Magma-Magma fruits. It's basically a lower tier that can be conceivably be superceded by a higher power fruit.

There is no real difference honestly, I just preferred the name Frost Frost than Chilly Chilly lol. Aokiji is definitely the basis for the character due to the fact that I want my powers to display the density of Ice and not so much snow. If you want though I can change it to avoid confusion. And as for the Haki, I just know from the series that Logia types within the Marines often train to use Conqueror's Haki in order to increase their resistance to other users since that's one of their major weaknesses. Although given the time period I'm not sure if Haki will be around by now in the story and it is also something I can change if you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.