One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
DetectiveZero
This would be a great time to showcase Reimu's abilities by making her into an obstacle for the pirates. Like, at first, she thinks they are here to wreak havoc and possibly endanger Brito, engaging in battle right away to stop them. But, when she begins to notice that the pirates aren't as hostile as she believed them to do, with similar intentions to help Brito, she ponders on letting them pass.

Sorry about all of the commas. I subconsciously dislike periods, or somethin'.

For the NPC fight thing, in my opinion it's up to you if you want us to face against a challenge. Since your the game master I would suggest that you can set up a final boss fight type of thing.

Perhaps Matvey, but I can't let that be obvious to the other Marines in that case otherwise she'd easily be listed as a traitor. Like I said, it will likely need to be seen through the RP first, hehe.

True, true. I forgot about that. Haha. We shall see how everything falls into place.

All right, so NPCs for now and well see if anyone feels like adding in something later :)

[MENTION=5955]DanteStigma[/MENTION], [MENTION=3180]Kyysucara Namosaka[/MENTION], [MENTION=6086]Syfral[/MENTION], [MENTION=4751]The Writing Owl[/MENTION], [MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION], [MENTION=3929]Yaoi Master Gavin[/MENTION], [MENTION=6079]Kiondrick[/MENTION], [MENTION=5869]Matvey[/MENTION], [MENTION=4265]Lusterless Nova[/MENTION], [MENTION=5824]Detective Zero[/MENTION]

Now, I'm off to start the break in if everyone's ok with that.
There will be a slight time skip in which we will assume that all of the Characters were assembled and managed to get into position with out being seen by the marines.

Let's get this party started!

That party is started, as of . . . 5 seconds ago =D

Blood and ashes, this is what I get for watching the Doctor Who 50th again. And I was about to make a reply post. Ah well.

Still worth it to see all the Doctors flying in. Made me feel epic.

Alright, let's kick shit into gear, I'm ready to write some fun fight scenes. *Bearing a wide, shit-eating grin in anticipation*

Idk why but I somehow feel responsible for Owl using "shit-eating grin" if not, I find the coincidence amusing regardless

Reactions: 2 people
Idk why but I somehow feel responsible for Owl using "shit-eating grin" if not, I find the coincidence amusing regardless
You totally are. I feel like such a badass right now! :D

A shit-eating grin on a fishman certainly does seem entertaining to imagine. Goes well with the sharp teeth

So wait, am I configuring my own fight or are you gonna plan one or w/e Falcon, or let things play through.. Somehow I got confused a bit .-.

Honestly, I think at this point we're just playing it out and seeing what happens.

If you want a specific fight the pirates are in two teams. One outside causing a distraction, and one inside heading for the towers and then the prison. There is also a random person who just wants to wreak havoc on the marine base :) If you want to fight a particular person you can head for where they are/should be.

Did that help at all?

so im in decoy team right...were the hole in the wall was made...right...cause if not what im going to post will make no sense lol

Yeah, both teams are starting off in the same place. Do what you want from there :)

Wait, I thought we were all in position? For me that meant being over at the weak spot ready to blow it sky high. I just kinda went with, hey, when the sun sets, LEEEEEERROOOOOY JENKINS!! Ya know?

The main hole in the wall (I know by this point there's more than one) is the weak spot right? That's what I thought, that everyone was over there waiting for the signal to blow the weak spot and then going about whatever task they had been given.
Or did I misunderstand something somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.