One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that there was a distraction party at the front and the strike force was in position near their respective towers ready to blast their way in with presumably prepared explosives ready to go and then we blast our way in and Leeroy Jenkins our ways to our towers basically.

Yeah, I think Master Gavin's plan was the one we're supposed to go with. Lorieli was distracting them at the front after all, and I sneaked in through the side.

Ah, ok the confusion might have been my fault then. (some GM I am)

Anyway, What I thought was happening was that there was a single entry point into the tower (the green star) and that was the source of the main blast.
However there were also an number of other blasts around the marine base with the prepared explosive.
When Emrik gave the signal the detraction team was going to spread out and do their thing (having started from the green star) while the strike force entered through the main hole.

If I misunderstood and confused anybody I apologies.

It's cool, everyone makes mistakes. As long as we're all having fun. :)

The confusion seems to be spreading. Call in the quarantine zone before it infects us all! =P

Honestly, I think the only difference between the two were the starting points . . . Run with Gavin's plan, and start wherever you want :)

Sun turned red, hell breaks loose.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Glad somebody caught that :)

And I'm going to hold off on my next post until a few others have had their chance to react.

Also, with the US's Thanksgiving coming up my posting schedule may be a bit random for the next few days. Just a heads up :)

Yeah, Imma head out for the night myself. Thanksgiving too...

Sorry for belated response, will jump right in the RP funsies :)
Eventhough I'm at work *devilface* :p

For the record, I turned right since my designated tower is the northernmost by orientation.

I had thought you were with the decoy team but sure, we'll bull rush them.

[MENTION=6086]Syfral[/MENTION] - Since our Characters are supposed to be heading to tower B together did you want to post first? or shall I?

Also- everyone, I'm not sure Dante's had a chance to see we've even started the jailbreak, so try not to get too far ahead please :)

I just realized my last post on the rp sounds Bleach-esque, with "learning your sword's name" and all that jazz.

No worries. Her katana won't be changing its form or anything. I've already used enough cliches.

Well hey, Zoro appreciates a sword with a name in the show/manga from what I can tell so that's fine to me, hehe.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, I'm trying to use this time for Brito to grow spiritually stronger. Since, swordsmen need to worry about their state of mind as much as their physical skills.

Too bad the break in has ruined her concentration. Hahaha.

Reactions: Detective Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.