One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, guys, sorry to say but I"m going to have to forfeit this RP, since it looks like you guys are already well ahead all ready. Plus I'll be shipping out soon to the army anyway.

Hope you all have fun.

Reactions: 2 people
My best wishes to you man. As for you Gavin, I do hope your not blowing hot air. We'll find out soon enough.

All right, Thanks for the heads up. Would you like me to hold your character in reserve in case you want back in later?

And you have my best wishes for the best of luck with the Army :)

Likewise on my part.

@Kiondrick Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing what Henry would do

@Ignition to Spitfire You might find that all the hot air around you started with a bang.

Well then, what shall we do with Henry regarding the impending fight with Frosty?

He will lose, clearly :P

I'll be joining shortly enough with any luck

@Yaoi Master Gavin I would hope that to be the case, definitely wouldn't want it to be from all the talking your doing. Hehe I'm getting excited.

I still don't have my laptop back, but I figured I'd post this up now

Name:
Requiem Dominus Mortalis

Affiliation: ???

Bounty: ???

Position on Crew:
Professional Gambler

Weapons of Choice:
A Deck of Playing Cards

Devil Fruit:
The Force-Force Fruit - Allows The User To Kinetically Charge Pretty Much Anything
  • Card Throw - His Signature Weapon, his playing cards, are charged up before being thrown, so that they fly much farther, much faster, and much more accurately, and have a tendency to explode on impact.
  • Berri Toss - Same Concept as Card Throw only with handfuls of coins. Pretty wasteful of the money though.
  • Kinetic Punch - Charges the muscles in the arm, throwing a colossal punch the could drop pretty much everything that it hits. It's pretty damaging to the arm though.
  • Kinetic Jump - Charges the muscles in the leg, allowing him to jump incredible distances in a single bound. Landing still hurts though.
  • Shockwave - An ability he hasn't quite mastered. Allows him to send energy through the air, disrupting the flow of it, creating devastating shockwaves to injure his enemies. Unmastered however, it can easily backfire on him.

Race: Birkan

Appearance:

Other:
He considers himself to be a natural tactician, as he approaches things in a casual manner, but is constantly calculating subconsciously. Because of this, he seems to always have an answer for every situation, but only as it occurs. He can't explain any of his reasonings, but they tend to work, so he doesn't worry about it. He also has a slight Irish brogue. Of course, never having been around anyone else with the same accent, he has no idea how he acquired it. He tends to stick out compared to others, mostly because of his wings (Which are not pictured). There was a small island populated by explorers from the Sky Islands in the South Blue however, so he doesn't stick out much more than a fish man would.

Theme Song:

By the way. I am waiting for a certain Pirate Captain to arrive at Tower B. Any idea who i could mean falcon?

Yes I know :)
I was trying to give @Syfral a chance to jump in, but it's been long enough I will now go post.

I got my laptop up and running, so now I shall be able to do stuff

SO first final over with and I have a weekend before the next. In RP news, with Kio having to leave, I thought of a way to phase his character out.

I blow up Frosty's wall. Drippy runs in and up. After suitable time the lever is pulled. We assume after when he doesn't show up that he got captured.

I'm down, but I feel like it should take more than this first attack to achieve that goal. Maybe a surprise attack like you were possibly planning with your kunai could work, while you, the buffalo soldier and I continue the fight.

Lol man up beef-stack! Does that sound cool? Just an idea, that way the inevitable success of this mission can be more believable.

...Hammerhead.

Could anyone possibly give me a list of where everybody is located presently so I don't have to keep searching through the pages? Makes it easier to write that way. Once I'm in the RP properly, it won't be as much of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.