• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say the Vice-Admiral dropped the dome :)
And sea-stone works on the user, not the effect of the devil fruit. e.g. when Law fought Smoker and his jute, the dome still existed. :)

Did the jutte pass through the dome? I never actually saw that fight. If the Kairoseki doesn't work on the power, then why do the Marines cover the hulls of battleships in it? So, like, Kizaru can blast a hole through one of the hulls?

Last edited:
My reasoning :)

The dome expanded out from Law's hand, so yes, the jute passed through it.
The hulls of marine ships are lined with sea-stone so they can cross the calm belt and avoid the sea kings. (not in this rp because Vegapunk hasn't been born yet)
Yes, I think Kizaru could damage the hull if his body wasn't touching sea-stone. (Luffy once split a battle ship with his foot)

It would be great if you would dismiss Caim for now. It may be better to prevent him from having contact to Joshua for now.

Yep. While all informations may be important, the most important for your crew would be that the Outsiders have a pet now.

Ya we have a coo-ute little bird now :) or we have fried chicken for next meal xD

By the way. Shouldn't one of you name it? It is only then an actual pet without a name if you ask me, and most people can't eat something after giving it a name.

2008-06-26-160.gif

Alright, I'll see if I can't catch up

GonzoB? Just to make sure. He didn't talk to Joshua. His words were directed toward the Vice-Admiral.
I plan to change some things about Caim as he gains experience, but for now he would never apologize to a pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back