One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Falcon let it collapse anyways.

Oh yeah, he did huh.

I did say the Vice-Admiral dropped the dome :)
And sea-stone works on the user, not the effect of the devil fruit. e.g. when Law fought Smoker and his jute, the dome still existed. :)

Reactions: Jade
Did the jutte pass through the dome? I never actually saw that fight. If the Kairoseki doesn't work on the power, then why do the Marines cover the hulls of battleships in it? So, like, Kizaru can blast a hole through one of the hulls?

Last edited:
My reasoning :)

The dome expanded out from Law's hand, so yes, the jute passed through it.
The hulls of marine ships are lined with sea-stone so they can cross the calm belt and avoid the sea kings. (not in this rp because Vegapunk hasn't been born yet)
Yes, I think Kizaru could damage the hull if his body wasn't touching sea-stone. (Luffy once split a battle ship with his foot)

You sure it was only once?

• Love
Reactions: Jade and Falcon
Sorry about that one. I already edited it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon and Jade
Thanks, I just wanted to be sure I knew what was happening ^.^

Sweet post Nova :)

And I'm working on my response now :)

• Love
And I will post for the other groups later :)

It would be great if you would dismiss Caim for now. It may be better to prevent him from having contact to Joshua for now.

*Blinks* Wow guys. I seem to have a bit of reading to do.

Yep. While all informations may be important, the most important for your crew would be that the Outsiders have a pet now.

Ya we have a coo-ute little bird now :) or we have fried chicken for next meal xD

By the way. Shouldn't one of you name it? It is only then an actual pet without a name if you ask me, and most people can't eat something after giving it a name.

2008-06-26-160.gif

Alright, I'll see if I can't catch up

• Love
Reactions: Jade and Falcon
I'll wait for you to catch up and post before I do anything more @Requiem. Take your time. :)

GonzoB? Just to make sure. He didn't talk to Joshua. His words were directed toward the Vice-Admiral.
I plan to change some things about Caim as he gains experience, but for now he would never apologize to a pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.