One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

I really like the looks of the RP. I think I'll be posting a CS later tonight after I get a chance to read most of what's going on.

@Falcon
Can you give me something to continue with? Sorry if i am a bit mean, but i really want to continue the story.

@Lusterless Nova, I can, but it probably won't happen tonight.
I was also hoping @Ignition to Spitfire would have enough time to finish the post he's working on so the Vice Admiral can talk to both of your characters at the same time.

@GonzoB. - Welcome!
There's a event summery in the 2nd post on the first page of this thread that should help you with anything you may need to know. We are just starting a new island arch, so you can technically skip that stuff if you want :)
Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jade
I'll see if I can remind Ignition to post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
So im ready to post, but like should i post about him just walking and talking to people, or should he meet the other captains or stuff like that

Hey wait, Akuma, can't you let Ignition know too? Or am I thinking someone else...

Ignition and Nova's characters are the ones talking/going to talk to the Vice-Admiral.

@Akuma, you're talking about the marine you're going to bring in right? you can have him on either island, just say which, and go ahead and post what you like.
You can crash the Vice-Admiral meeting, but the character will be reprimanded :)
Also @CrimsonMaiden and @Nadrojo both have characters on Andesite if you want to interact with one of them.

@Akuma, @CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @GonzoB., @Ignition to Spitfire, @Kalista, @Kyysucara Namosaka, @Lusterless Nova, @Matvey, @Nadrojo, @Requiem, @TheRider, @The Writing Owl, @Yaoi Master Gavin,

And Posted! Yes I know it's long, but I needed to give everyone a bit of something :D

New bounties are now revealed - I will now go edit the info on the first page of this thread.

Hopefully the headings help clarify what's happening where, but let me know if there's confusion.

Requiem and requiem's crew - feel free to keep the Coo as a pet. I might decide to use it later :)

Name: Joshua Belslick

Affiliation:
Unaffiliated

Bounty
23,000,000 Beri

Profession: Bandit
(Before he ate the Sanso Sanso no Mi, Joshua scraped by as a rough and tumble brigand in East Blue, floating from backwater island to backwater island, attempting to carve out a name for himself with moderate success. Once he had stumbled across it, he stole and ate the fruit, and quickly saw his bounty shoot up from the paltry 5,000,000 beri he had racked up over the years to 23,000,000, all in the span of a few months.)

Weapon of Choice:
Before the Sanso Sanso no Mi, Joshua's favorite weapons were a flintlock pistol and hatchet, though he no longer uses them, now relying solely on the Devil Fruit's powers in combat. To increase the capabilities of his Devil Fruit, Joshua carries a multitude of tiny firebombs in pouches on his waist, which he can throw at any liquid oxygen he produces in order to ignite the element. The themselves are ignited by striking them on a hard, rough surface, like a match. They are very stable and not prone to unintended ignition. The Bombs by themselves are little more than spark flinging fireworks, only becoming deadly in conjunction with the powers of the Sanso Sanso no Mi. He also keeps a small flint-steel in his pocket as a last resort method of lighting his oxygen, should he ever run out of explosives at an inopportune time. Joshua also carries a small boot knife, but primarily uses it for eating rather than as a weapon.

Devil Fruit: Sanso Sanso no Mi (Oxygen-Oxygen Fruit), Paramecia:
The Sanso Sanso no Mi allows Joshua the ability to produce and control a nearly unlimited supply of liquid oxygen, discharged from his body at will. Liquid oxygen is a pale blue fluid with a strong paramagnetic property, and is therefore attracted to magnetic fields. The substance is cryogenic, with a freezing point below -360 degrees, and can subsequently cause materials it comes in contact with to become very brittle. It also works as a powerful oxidizing agent; organic materials will quickly and stupendously burn while drenched in liquid oxygen. Since the substance also has an exceedingly low boiling point, it turns into a gas long before it reaches room temperature, make it extremely hard to keep any quantity around for any length of time, as it disappears almost as fast as it can be produced. In fact, it's boiling point is right around -300 degrees, meaning the fluid will evaporate very quickly in almost any circumstance, one exception being in a closed, insulated container. Evaporation can also be somewhat reduced in a similar way by keeping it in a concentrated place like an empty swimming pool, or a drinking glass. One of the main weaknesses of this fruit is the fact that the user is constantly in danger of suffering serious injury from the fruit itself; if the users are not careful to keep the oxygen well away from themselves before ignition (for example, not cutting a Freezing Gush off before turning it into Freezing Fire) the explosion and/or flames are liable to travel back to the user. For this reason, Joshua is very careful to remove himself from his own attacks, mostly doing combat from a distance.

Favorite Attacks:

Freezing Torrent / Freezing Fire: Freezing Torrent is basically a fire hose of liquid oxygen spouting from one or both of Belslick's hands, usually shot in a slight ark toward a target and is used to freeze and inflict frost bite on the enemy. Once Freezing Torrent has been cast, it can then be turned into Freezing Fire with the addition of a single spark from any source.

Freezing Wave / Immolation Wave:
Freezing Wave and Immolation Wave are basiacally larger
versions of Freezing Torrent and Freezing Fire, except first Joshua collects the element into a large mound in front of him, then shapes it into a massive wall of liquid and shoves it forward at incredible speed. Once the wave is launched, it can continue to be pumped up with more oxygen, or turned into Immolation wave with upon ignition.

Freezing Monsoon/ Burning Monsoon: Freezing Monsoon begins with Belslick shooting a massive stream of liquid oxygen into the sky, amassing a large sphere. Once the size is to his liking, Joshua can do one of two things, he can either simply drop the ball of liquid, letting it fall to the earth and splashing down upon his enemies (Freezing Monsoon), or, he can ignite the mass in the air, causing it to erupt violently, sending super heated, flaming liquid flying in all directions (Burning Monsoon).

Volcanic Lake:
For his final and most devastating attack, Belslick first does Freezing Monsoon, dropping it to the ground, creating a very large puddle of the substance around his drenched foes. Then, he simply ignites it.

Appearance:
Dark tan, 6'7" tall (Not tall at all by one piece standards), brown eyes and
straight, black, 9" long hair, mostly hidden under a light blue bandanna. Somewhat on the skinny side (By one piece standards). Has a pointy nose. Wears black pants, brown leather boots and a white shirt underneath a dark blue captains jacket with gold epaulets and trim. Is rowdy and boisterous, always drinking, laughing, singing and eating. Always carries a sack with a bottle of rum and some kind of food.

May I draw your character for the quick links section?:
Please do!

Laugh:
YAAAHH HAH HAH!

How Character Joined the Crew/Marines:
N.A.

Other:
While Joshua's Devil Fruit grants him extreme resistance to cold, such that he cannot freeze to death or suffer from frostbite, it also keeps his body temperature around a very uncomfortable 75 degrees. This means he is constantly seeking a way to avail an outside heat source, such as basking in the sun, or sitting next to a stove. Even before the discomfort of the Sanso Sanso no Mi, Belslick was known for being a wild party animal, constantly eating, drinking and singing. Now, with the constant chill of his Devil Fruit gnawing at his senses, Joshua is even more apt to indulge in earthly pleasures in order to stay comfortable.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for the delay on getting my CS up.

I still have to detail the favorite attacks, but I wanted to get it up asap. I'll get them up tonight.

@GonzoB. - Looking good so far :) I like your devil fruit! Let me know when you're done :)

• Thank You
All done :)

Reactions: - Falcon -
Approved!

I'll get to work on a wanted poster for you. For now it'll just be the character name in the Quick Link section :)

• Love
@GonzoB.

O.O
Somebody's as crazy as Emrik and Requiem . . .
8D
<3

I'll try to write a reply when I get home from work :)
I need to decide what the Vice-Admiral's reaction will be. Any chance your character would be willing to strike a deal to help the marines out on the next island?
There's actually a very good chance he could be very helpful to them ;)

Yeah, I think he would be quite willing to make a deal with the Marines, so long as the terms are generous :)

Reactions: - Falcon -
Yes, I just gave Vice-Admiral Garret the Ope Ope no Mi

Also, I will adding a Reoccurring NPC Characters to the Quick links section, as well as a bit on the Coos and Communication between Islands to the main information section.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Awesome giant post there :)

I'll work on my reply right now.

I'm really exited!

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Aside from posting for three different groups, I may have written part of it on my lunch break . . .

If you ever need, feel free to take your time writing. While I don't enforce a posting order, I do ask that a reasonable pace be kept so everybody can keep up and not be left behind, so just say when you need time, or if we're going to fast etc. We'll wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.