One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should PROBABLY be working on a post myself >..> Both of you gave me quite a bit to work with there.
@GonzoB. Awesome first post, by the way xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Jade and Falcon
If you ever need, feel free to take your time writing. While I don't enforce a posting order, I do ask that a reasonable pace be kept so everybody can keep up and not be left behind, so just say when you need time, or if we're going to fast etc. We'll wait :)
Thanks, I appreciate that. Though I don't think that will be a problem; I'm really exited about this and will be on all night if you are up to posting back and forth with me :)

I'm glad you're excited, but I probably won't post again tonight :)
Aside from trying to update information and reply to other threads I want to give @Lusterless Nova a chance to respond for Caim. We just had a pretty big thing happen for him to react too. :)

Sounds good :)

wait before things may get confused.. Did Gonzo's character come to Subaku or Andesite? (pardon for spellfails)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Gonzo's character is on Sabaku

Aw, dang it!! >..<
I don't even know how to fudgin' fix my post now...

Wanna know something funny Falcon?

I was watching a One Piece video today, something like "top 50 strongest One Piece characters", and it had Law in it. I remember thinking to myself something like "Man, that would suck to go up against that power with the Sanso Sanso no Mi".

Then you go and give it to the Vice-Admiral. Hahaha!

Reactions: - Falcon -
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Say it was a random drunk dude in the bar and roll with it :)

Wanna know something funny Falcon?

I was watching a One Piece video today, something like "top 50 strongest One Piece characters", and it had Law in it. I remember thinking to myself something like "Man, that would suck to go up against that power with the Sanso Sanso no Mi".

Then you go and give it to the Vice-Admiral. Hahaha!
Here's that video if you guys wanna look at it. It's pretty awesome, and I think it does a pretty good job of exemplifying how one piece combat works:
(CAUTION! THERE MIGHT BE A TINY BIT OF SPOILERS AS IT SHOWS UP TILL THE CURRENT ANIME.)

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Say it was a random drunk dude in the bar and roll with it :)

And there were two things I almost did 1) would have totally avoided the mishap and 2) would have made it irreversible xD
That exact idea came to my mind as soon as I went back to look at it too! Then I shall leave it as a nameless drunk >..>

Reactions: Jade and - Falcon -
Keeping a running commentary of some of my reactions for you all to view when I'm done watching the vid :)

Haha Usopp randomly thrown in! =D
Luffy at 23, I thought he'd be higher ranked 0.0
And Law's fight with smoker was 21!
Kizaru was only 15 and Kuzan was 13 0.0
Big Mam got a rank when we haven't even seen her do anything . . .
Shanks, Yay Shanks!
Number 1 <3 number 1, but you'll all have to watch it now to find out who it was :P

That was a good use of 15 minutes :D

Reactions: Jade
Hahaha.

So, let's see.

1. I like where they put Luffy; he's strong, but he's got a long way to go before he's first class.

2. What do you mean about Law and Smoker's fight? Think it's too high?

3. Yeah, I think Kizaru is by far one of the most powerful, and thought the same thing about Kuzan being rated higher. But Kuzan's still up there.

1. When you put it that way =D
2. I was happy that was the fight they chose to show. They could have shown Law vs. Vergo. Although him destroying the factory would have been an awesome scene to see.
3. I would have put them in the top ten for sure :)

• Love
Oh, yes, and my updates to the informational section have now been made.
The NPC section has short blurbs about The Vice-Admiral, Ryan Alexander (our reporter), and Coo.
*Images for the two humans will be added later.

• Love
@Lusterless Nova I just want to check a thing or two before I post. You know the dome is the Vice-Admiral's and not Joshua's right? Also, it was down before Joshua started talking . . . Unless you're saying Caim thinks the dome was Joshua's?

I'm liking Gonzo's character more and more as this goes on, hehe.

• Thank You
@Lusterless Nova I just want to check a thing or two before I post. You know the dome is the Vice-Admiral's and not Joshua's right? Also, it was down before Joshua started talking . . . Unless you're saying Caim thinks the dome was Joshua's?
He knows it's the Vice-Admirals

"Just after he gave him that answer, another criminal had been spotted, but he was also taken care of quickly. While most would just watch the result, Caim made sure to watch every aspect of the Vice-Admiral's devil fruit. From the data he could gather, he now had a raw picture about the range, speed, and effects.
It basically seemed like he was able to manipulate the matter inside one of the created domes."

And I think the reason he said your dome collapsed was because he ran through it with his sword, which sounds reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.