One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that i have to wait for Caim's time. If i let him move out too early, the plan that we have might get in trouble.

Well true.. My mind's in a small clutter so i guess that skimmed past me. Counting this new RP I'm in, I got myself involved in 6 others just to keep me busy so I don't go nuts from withdrawal (although so far, this has been the only active one for the past 5 days... xD) So yeahhhh..... hehehe...

What's stopping you really? .-.
Nothing, really. I'm just waiting for Writing Owl/Lorelei. I want to read her reaction to the scene she's gotten her character into. Lol.
Plus, I wouldn't feel right moving the scene on without her. But, I guess I'll post Brito's reaction to the new arrivals to the scene.

I must admit that last post by Owl was amusing. I think I'm going to enjoy Lorelei in this RP as that made me smirk quite a bit.

• Love
Reactions: The Writing Owl
I don't want to sound like a fangirl, but...yeah. I'm fangirling over Lorelei and her quirkiness (also, because she is a fishwoman).

• Love
Reactions: The Writing Owl
[MENTION=5824]Detective Zero[/MENTION] [MENTION=5869]Matvey[/MENTION] Aw, thank you guys! I'm glad you like her! I honestly was going to go with the whole 'she's the wimp of the team' route, but I was like 'Nah, I don't want her to be that way. There's too many cool ideas.'

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So, is anyone planning to do anything in response to the impending shot at the immediate time?

Well, maybe you can have her use that as an advantage, mislead your opponents and all that then *boom* surprise, Lorelei turns the tables. What better a fishman to be clever? A woman alone even. :]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
As for the shot, I believe Brito is going to step in?

And now it's my turn. Is her sword something special? Or just a standard steel sword?

Then i have an idea for it during the battle.

*Sigh*
Sadly i have to go now. Till tomorrow, prepare yourself for a battle Matvay.

Catch you later Nova. Sleep well and I look forward to your further RPs :]

so turns out my character's voice hada sudden change >.> i was listening to the Voltaire song When You're Evil and felt that voice fit him much better. :P sides i think it might be one of the songs that he sings for the crew....or marines...yeah probably the marines lol just to piss em off.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm going to have to follow Nova's example, I have to get up early in the morning so I need lots of sleep. Plus I gave blood today so I'm super tired. See you all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.