One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was thinking of having him hit on your chara Zero but then I thought, "Nah, cross race would be funnier." Lol

Good :)
(we need a thumbs up smiley on this board)

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
oh, I forgot to ask this, but quick question. Regarding NPCs, are we free to RP them for the moment on our post or leave that to the GMs? Take for example the Barkeep I mentioned in my post, I was being a little cautious with it but I'm curious if we can or not and if there's exceptions if so or not, etc.

Oh wow, it just struck me, this is going to be great RP'ing this out because of the conflict it could cause.. My character doesn't like blades and she'd end up coming across -that- fruit I picked, hehehe.. This should be interesting.

Speaking of the plan... I've got the explosives.

Explosives are Good :)

About NPCs - generic NPCs are fine for you to control, barkeeps, shop owners, random strangers, generic soldiers etc.

When we get into battle scenarios I may decide to create specific NPCs for people to defeat so the characters can gain experience without always having to battle other people's characters.
I also may also create random NPC characters with specific information, or random battle encounters for characters to overcome. These are mine.

Did that help?

And i and Zero will be the ones to get on your nerves. Being on the semi antagonistic side is kinda interesting. I am more used to be a protagonist.
Zero? Let's make sure they don't get away so easily from the base (once it is time for that that is.)

Oh, darn it. Everyone's engaged in a conversation, and I don't know what to say.
Ahem. Welcome to the group, Detective Zero!

falcon-chan. my character may call your's sire from time to time >.> i find it just fits his character weirdly.

Thank you very much Matvey, it's great to be here, I'm already having alot of fun just talking to you all in this thread. Nova, I agree with you on both parts of that. I'm more used to being a protagonist but I do bad guys too, but not all Marines are asses now are they? Hehehe.. But yeah, Reimu'll put up a good fight even without a fruit.. Question is for me, how will it happen.. If she knew what the fruit exactly was, she'd never touch it, but maybe through an accident.. Hrm, many scenarios that could happen, but I'd like that to be up to the GMs :P

As for what you said, Falcon, I wholeheartedly agree on that being a good idea.

Edit: @Dante, got Black Butler on the mind I'm going to guess? hehe.
Edit2: Oh dear, now I got it on my mind, because I REALLY feel like saying "I'm just one hell of a doctor" now... Gahhhhh... Hahah... ~.~;

Thank you very much Matvey, it's great to be here, I'm already having alot of fun just talking to you all in this thread. Nova, I agree with you on both parts of that. I'm more used to being a protagonist but I do bad guys too, but not all Marines are asses now are they? Hehehe.. But yeah, Reimu'll put up a good fight even without a fruit.. Question is for me, how will it happen.. If she knew what the fruit exactly was, she'd never touch it, but maybe through an accident.. Hrm, many scenarios that could happen, but I'd like that to be up to the GMs :P

As for what you said, Falcon, I wholeheartedly agree on that being a good idea.

Edit: @Dante, got Black Butler on the mind I'm going to guess? hehe.

in a way yes, my mind has alot of things. i have a strange memory that i retain sounds and voices but can't remember faces for more than a few months. also i randomly have songs that jump into my mind even if i haven't heard them in years. so i guess i have a near perfect sound memory and that particular voice came to mind when i first read your character.

Reactions: Detective Zero
What about the possible danger of dehydrating? If you want the devil fruit early on, how about a part of base 13 collapses and traps YC for a while? And since the only thing nearby is a unknown fruit...

Could be, but I guess we'll just see as the RP develops, yeah? Never know until it happens. Heck, it could happen elsewhere, or even in another chapter or goal. I'd let you guys decide as the GMs :P

Oh, and I edited my profile with a theme song. Sadly since I'm using my xbox to do this, I cannot put in a video link or even copy one in, etc. But if anyone's interested, I think this may fit so far. "Through Glass - Stone Sour"

Detective Zero- whenever you want the devil fruit is fine. If you want it now go ahead, if you want to save it for a rainy day . . . well I can think of a number of situations to throw your way that could qualify. If you want I could even give it to you and your Character could hold onto it for awhile not knowing what it was, and eventually decide it was worth the risk :)

When it comes to the fruits, we can say that the particular fruit in question is unknown, or at least so to the immediate group. At that point, it's a game of roulette to see what the powers are. If you keep track of the manga then consider it like when CP9 was offered the two devil fruits with unknown powers and Kaku and Kalifa each ate one and had no clue until they used them.

Perhaps.. I'll keep it in mind, but for now I would say I'd stall it for atleast until the next few goals or the next chapter. Don't want to bust into it too early, you know? I'm all about character development when I can :]

Reactions: - Falcon -
I wanna rp so badly right now, and something tells me i am not alone with that thought.

What's stopping you really? .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.