One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, this will be my first time role playing a fight scene. I've only wrote them in my short stories, where I know the outcome.
...Just, FYI.

So this rp will contain your first fight scene? Interesting.
...it's you first time, so i'll be gentle.

But jokes aside. Who has to post now?

Last edited:
Lol. Well, I'm waiting for the others, most notably Writing Owl.

And Kyy hasn't had a chance to post at all. Let's try not to leave him behind.

I believe I'm quite interested to join in myself, however putting up a character will probably be less than satisfactory to me considering my circumstances. Right now I can only post using my xbox's Internet Explorer app, just lucky I can connect a keyboard to it. With that said, I can't really multi-task websites without losing content and all that and add images if need be. But I guess I will improvise. I'll edit this post or make a new one to have my character in it. If someone can get me the name of that one devil fruit with the steel guy zolo fought during the Crocodile episodes, I'd be grateful. This app isn't exactly as reliable as it may seem.

Dice Dice fruit or the Supa Supa fruit. If I'm understanding you correctly.

As for waiting, I'm giving a chance for anyone with good enough vision to see it, notice my ship/boat and to pace it a bit.

Ah, thank you. That's one thing down I need to keep track of.. Considering the current roster, I would suppose it'd be best if I made a Marine considering the numbers in Black Moon already and soon-to-be, hehe. Already got a couple ideas flowing. Just need some time to get things all straight.

Name: Reimu 'Rei' Kairo
Affiliation: Marines
Marine Rank: Lieutenant - Doctor/Medic
Weapon of Choice: Compact metal staff (Kinda have the idea like Nami's rod or w/e if that's ok. If not, willing to change) and kicking moves. She carries a sheathed blade and a pistol as per Marine standards but prefers to not use it if she can allow it. Down the line, Tsuna Tsuna no Mi devil fruit (Carbon based Logia type) Before was deciding with Supa Supa no Mi but put in more thought. Think similar abilities with the Supa Supa no Mi but also blunt capabilities (and maybe other forms than a durable solid? Nah, that may be a bit too much.. I'll need to converse about this further likely)
Appearance: Standing at 6'2", near-shoulder length red hair that is spiked back as the hair parts on the sides. Deep blue eyes and a cold, neutral expression she holds most of the time. Main reason to her height is her long legs compared to the rest of her body, it being of average, healthy-toned build. Often tries to wear her own colors of clothing being black and red, but still needing to wear the necessary Marine garb.
awesomeKallen.jpg

How Character Joined The Marines: She was only in her early 10s and she lost her parents when her town was destroyed from a battle between Marines and Pirates. Most of the destruction surprisingly came from the Marines. She had a deep resentment of the corruption that would show within the Marines that left many townsfolk in plenty of places afraid. All this made it difficult for Reimu to show much emotion anymore, her eyes cold and peircing like a statue and her visage just so. She wanted to change that and help those that needed it, so she came to a rough decision between dying alone, becoming a criminal/pirate to survive, or join the marines in hopes of wiping away this corruption, no matter how big or small a step to get there ahead. Going through the basic military training, it was noted she despised causing possibly fatal injuries with a blade and instead took up more blunt-based weaponry and brought more focus to using her own body as well. Even when she did end up hurting others or seen others be hurt, her heart still shone as she'd drop what she was doing even through consequence to make sure the others were okay. Because of this, she was also placed in medical training where her main focus ended up rising there. Tending to the wounded both Marine and not, she'd see what they went through by their injuries, how they got them and why. Of course, some were caused by means she despised from the start, the Marines themselves. She hated how several officers held fear and power over the heads of the townsfolk and lesser Marines themselves, and that's one of those things she wanted to change. As it stands now, at age 19, she's now stationed within Sabaku Island where she finds herself holding respect to only two of the number of officers within the base where she sees something different about them, Brito and Caim.
Other:
- When she's not busy, Reimu often likes to get into a good book and a drink to go along with it. Although, one or the other missing doesn't hurt either.
- Despite her neutral expression near 24/7, she still knows how to smile and all that, but it's rare that others can see it, mostly replaced with an untrue smile.
- She tends to use her feet to dish out 'punishment.' Get on her badside and you might get an axe-kick over your head.
- Due to her style, she tends to hate restrictive clothing like pants so she often wears thin shorts and tank tops underneath her Marine coat along with a pair of sturdy combat boots.
Theme Song: Through Glass - Stone Sour

Last edited:
Detective Zero - You are approved - and I will list the Supa Supa no Mi as reserved so your character can have it later :)

Awesome, I'll find a good spot to post in soon. I know this RP will be alot of fun, seeing I'm already enjoying what I'm reading so far.

Thinking about it, I think the best way to describe my character's hairstyle is something similar to Kallen's from Code Geass. Best I can picture it.

Edit: Oh and as for voice just for imaginative purposes, I'd say Ikaros from Heaven's Lost Property would be a decent fit.

Last edited:
Sorry, got caught up with my grandparents visiting from across the country so I hadn't checked this. I'll post now.

Thinking about it, I think the best way to describe my character's hairstyle is something similar to Kallen's from Code Geass. Best I can picture it.

Edit: Oh and as for voice just for imaginative purposes, I'd say Ikaros from Heaven's Lost Property would be a decent fit.

while i know nothing of hairstyle i can say that with each character i read i send a voice with them for example, your character for some reason when i read his lines i hear a female with Sebastian from black butler's speaking manor (i redid this after realising its a girl and re reading.). after all she's one hell of a doctor. falcons character has a mix of yamcha and goku with caim's voice comes out as yuki from fruits basket but with subtle hints of ichigo kurosaki. my own character for some odd reason comes out somewhere around wolvarine and garra with garra's voice taking the main role.

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
while i know nothing of hairstyle i can say that with each character i read i send a voice with them for example, your character for some reason when i read his lines i hear a female with Sebastian from black butler's speaking manor (i redid this after realising its a girl and re reading.). after all she's one hell of a doctor. falcons character has a mix of yamcha and goku with caim's voice comes out as yuki from fruits basket but with subtle hints of ichigo kurosaki. my own character for some odd reason comes out somewhere around wolvarine and garra with garra's voice taking the main role.
Quite interesting. I approve of this voice idea for my character.

Hahaha I must agree, now that I read it like that, that's a great comparison for each character to me. And I need to get back into RP'ing guys more often but 95% of the time, when I make female characters, it's to find a balance between the RP Population already within. Small habit of mine to keep things interesting, hehe. I know I'll have plenty of fun with this RP.

On the subject for Black Butler. Loved the first season, second season could have used some more work, but still good enough imo.

Honestly, I never thought about voices for my characters. As for playing male characters, I seem to do that a lot lately, but most of the RPs I end up in are actually female heavy so it's become a habit I guess.

You know, I do the same with the voices but it's always been original, or at least it is to me - I can never identify the sources.

Lol Nova, as soon as I saw you joined this I thought "This outta be great". Got a couple good Tales references lol.

Writing Owl, Kyy will probably hit on you... a lot lol. Like as bad as Sanji to Nami.

I just realized as it passed through my mind, if Dante's character ever runs into my marine and pulls anything, he'd better prepare for an axe kick, hehe. Pervertedness never hurts as most of the time it's harmless. Especially when it causes dramatic comedy, hehe.

But yeah, got my word on not going overboard either. More like she's one to retaliate agained these things. =P

Kyy -we came up with a plan for the first island in case you didn't see it yet :)
Here you go

And your character's going to be in for a bit of a a scolding from the captain so be prepared ;)

Somehow or other Emrik is turning out to be a lot more responsible then I originally planned, Ah well, somebody has to be right?

Status
Not open for further replies.