One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try posting by this evening I'll be getting off work by then and I should be able to finish catching up also.

Post made. Feel free to play the doc or to send a messenger in right away.
And just something i noticed: Isn't his name Fenrir? Ether i missed something, or you have a little typo.
Nope that's a typo, thanks for the heads up I'll get that fixed on the ID card too as soon as I remake it.
Sorry Ignition, I didn't mean to spell you're character's name wrong :(

On my end, I'm not sure if I should be waiting for something or posting again >..> Not sure what I could post about since she is in a very small boat all by her lonesome~

If you want you can arrive on the next island and set things up a bit. You did help me plan it so you already know all the stuff you need to :) We have some villains to introduce anyway unless you want to wait on that.
Once the marines go to the vice admiral I'm going to use my next post to give them their mission, and announce the new bounties/wanted posters, and soon after that we'll do a skip and jump to the island.

Ahh~! Right, okay. I'll see if I can crank out a post in a bit :P

@Nadrojo - Since we now have characters on two separate islands (Andesite and Sabaku) and both have marines on them, would you mind specifying which island your character is on please? :) Thank you.

@Akuma, @CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @Eira, @Ignition to Spitfire, @Kalista, @Katastrophie, @Kyysucara Namosaka, @Matvey, @Nadrojo, @Requiem, @TheRider, @The Writing Owl, @Yaoi Master Gavin, @Lusterless Nova

OK, so two things:
First, Role call :) just so I know who's still on board. Sorry for the delays all.

Second, and this is the important one, Looking at how long the IC got with the Sabaku Island arc, I am considering making a new IC thread for Andesite island. The OOC will remain the same.
I want to know how you all feel about this? like the idea, hate it? Let me know your thoughts :)

Personally, I'm against it, just adds to forum clutter. At worst case, I'd suggest putting some fast travel links to important places in the story in a spoiler tag so that people can get to them quickly if they need to get somewhere for details (Plus it's always fun seeing how many pages you've racked up in a roleplay)

Of course, that's just my opinion, and I'm not going to argue against a consensus (Or will I? We are Pirates after all :P)

Oh, and um... Here

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I wouldn't mind it one way or another.

• Thank You
Here and I wouldn't mind it either way.

• Thank You
Present~!! Also I would be against the new IC thread, it's kinda cool to see the pages rack up.

• Thank You
I am here and ya I also like one thread for ever and ever and ever mwahaha

• Thank You
Here, but I agree with the above. A quick link to the starting post of the next island in the first post of one of the shortly following would be the best idea.

• Thank You
HERE~! I am also not a fan of multiple threads for one role play. I agree with @Requiem on the linking idea.

• Thank You
Still here, live and in color, and i would also prefer to see how the pages keep increasing until they hit a new record. you do have the Chapter system, don't you? So the idea of using links to the start of each new chapter may be the best one here.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.