One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this to be awesome, and hilarious in that I invited you to join and you said you wanted to join before you saw I invited you. Also, why does that seem like a weird line of thought?

Lmao that is strange, but in a good way, will post soon on my way to computer xD

Edit: was on phone but now on computer :pikachu:

update: and done with post sorry its so long but I wanted to get more used to my character while she is still mostly alone

Now she is on the ship :) I can't wait to become a pirate

Last edited by a moderator:
@Akuma, @CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @Eira, @Ignition to Spitfire, @Kalista, @Katastrophie, @Kyysucara Namosaka, @Matvey, @Nadrojo, @Requiem, @TheRider, @The Writing Owl, @Yaoi Master Gavin

So I think it's time we moved things along, so tomorrow at some point (probably the afternoon) I will make a post doing that.
I will probably show Emrik's party arriving back in town and preparing to board the Striker, unless anybody really has something they need to happen first, and once they are on the ship we can start moving towards the next island (which the lovely CrimsonMaiden has been helping me plan).

Also tomorrow (or Sunday) I will update Requiem's crews' wanted posters and add information about their crew to the first post (or maybe the third depending on where it fits the best)

After everybody has gotten their characters settled I will have a Marine Vice-Admiral arrive to give orders to our marine friends :) and there will be another news article, a captain's log, and bounties and promotions to hand out :D (< not tomorrow, but hopefully within the next week or so)

Alright post is made, time-skip = pirates should all be on board their ships :)
After people have had a chance to respond we can move to morning and all that other stuff I promised!

Oh and @Kalista, Your character is officially joining Requiem's crew right? I just want to be sure I get the right tag on her wanted poster :)

I do hope Matvey gets that laptop fixed soon :<

Ya, I plan for her to officially join his crew :)

Quoted from Falcon:
Emrik turned as Julius spoke relieved to see the other man seemed to be in one piece. "good to see you in one piece." Emrik smiled at the man. "As you can see our own venture was a success, though we did up with one more guest than anticipated," he nodded at Reimu. "Now I think it is time to leave."

I feel like anytime those words are used they should be emphasized:lol:

@Requiem
I posted but wasn't sure how my character would address you, I just kept calling your character the dark winged man :hugonwings:(Except with dark wings)

If you want to just skip over that part my character would have said Haylia without Vale since she doesn't really consider herself one.

@Akuma, @CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @Eira, @Ignition to Spitfire, @Kalista, @Katastrophie, @Kyysucara Namosaka, @Matvey, @Nadrojo, @Requiem, @TheRider, @The Writing Owl, @Yaoi Master Gavin

Sorry all. Between being sick and work being hectic I haven't been feeling like posting, My head's back together now though :)
So tomorrow evening at some point I want to bring in the marine reinforcements so our marines can have something to do. This means the pirates will be moving on, so please be ready for that!
There will probably be a time skip to dawn. :)

Reactions: 3 people
I'll work in a post likely by tomorrow. Still kinda in the mindset of trying to wait for Matvey :<

If she doesn't return before the next island I was going to put Brito on ship guarding duty so she can jump back in when she can :)

And I've posted. :)

@Ignition to Spitfire You character has been summoned to talk to the Vice-Admiral when you're ready.

@Akuma, @Katastrophie, @Nadrojo, and anyone else who was planning on bringing in a marine - with the new personal and ship etc. now is a really good time to jump in with those characters if you'd like to :)
@Eira, - I know your girl was trying to decide where she wanted to be stationed, now she has several choices :) For clarity, she's not demoted by any means, the bad guys who threatened that have been dispatched. Requiem might want to claim she owes him a favor now though ;)

The new Captain's log is up.
And I still plan to reveal the promotions/bounties within my next couple posts :)

Now that the prison break is over, mind if i jump in again?

Caim was knocked out by Reimu if you remember that, so there was not much he could do. How about we say he was put into the infirmary while the rest of the prison break happened?
I also play with the idea of making Caim go with Fenrir, though that is of course Falcon's decision.

Hey Lusterless, nice to see you back. And yeah, when Reimu came to, she had the medic that was tending her go to Caim so that is a likely scenario.

It's good to be back, and sorry for not posting. I just thought that it would be unlikely for him to get up again so soon, and i also did not find a role for him during the prison break. I'm sorry if this sounds like boasting, but he is a dangerous enemy. The only idea i came up with for what he should do was to make their escape more difficult, though that would had made the first chapter even longer. How? By ether to block their way out, or do something to the Striker.

I'd post more as well, but I kind of feel half of Reimu's interaction right now would be with Brito but Matvey's laptop is le ded (o7) for now.. Hoping she'll come back soon, though it's been a month by now :S

@Lusterless Nova - Welcome back :) I actually had the Vice-Admiral say the infirmary specifically to include your character.
Um - If you want to show your character waking up there, I will have the Vice-Admiral send Fenrir to collect you. Or NPC a nurse to give you directions to see the Vice-Admiral depending on whether or not @Ignition to Spitfire posts before I get home from work.
Does that sound OK?

And I will move your character back to the active section now :)

Last edited:
Post made. Feel free to play the doc or to send a messenger in right away.
And just something i noticed: Isn't his name Fenrir? Ether i missed something, or you have a little typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.