Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello!
So, um, I came with yet another thread, but now with some romantic pairings, since I have a craving for adventure and some adorable romance as of right now.
Right, before you go on reading the pairings that I would like to try out, here are some of my little guidlines, I guess.

• I prefer to play female characters, I don't mind playing males at the side, but I prefer my mains to be female.
  • I usually use third person past tense, but I don't mind writing in first person, if that's your jam.
  • I only use discord, I don't really mind going on Google Hangouts, but these two things are basically the main things I use.
  • I would like my roleplay partner/s to be honest with me, tell me if they have to leave for a longer time and just not ghost me. (Please, that's the worst.)
  • And lastly, I am quiet active, I can send out multiple posts a day, since I always reply whenever I can and as soon as I can, so if everything goes wrong and you really are busy, let's keep it at a post a week, or maybe a post every two days.

Highschool Sweethearts

For this little section, I have multiple pairings in mind, which are the following :
1. New Girl - Jock/Nerd, or the blacksheep of the school
2.Slightly stuck up cheerleader with good grades - The guy who flunks all of his tests and has been rumoured to have bitten someone's ear off
3. The grey mouse of the class - The creepy new kid

Big Brave World

For this one, I was thinking more mature plots, so basically plots with adult characters. :
1. The Intern - The Big Bad Boss
2. Girl next door - A gang member
3. Two Patients
4. Neptune's/Poseidon's Daughter - A pirate
5. A randomly chosen peasant girl - A prince
6. Two dorks in college
7. A big Mouthed young lady - An equally big mouthed sarcastic businessman

(I will explain the plots more in depth in private, if you're interested)

So, yeah! There would be it. If you are interested in how I write, you can ask for a sample in private to see if I am your jam, or nah. That being said, anyone is welcome, I hope I caught anyone's interest, because I'm lonely as hell and in need of roleplay partners and friends. Anyway, have a nice day/night, person reading this!