(why not?) Whats your favorite type of ice cream?

• Chocolate

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • strawberry

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • vanilla

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • chocolate chip

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Cookies n' cream

Votes: 17 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL OPEN!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*crosses my fingers and skips in circles*

Please please please tell me you are still open to 1x1s?
Human x ------ (I have several ideas!!)
And
Master x Servant (I have several ideas!!!)

Oh your so wonderful~
I hope you're still open >.<

I'm interested. as long as you don't mind my own posting length (not a book I assure you, at most a few paragraphs and usually only When I have enough to go off of.

that being said, My only idea would involve me being a Dragon Royal (Prince, Usually) that lost his family, Friends, and home in a disastrous conflict or war, And it could branch from there. Possibly Dragon and Rider, Possibly something else. ^w^

I'm interested. as long as you don't mind my own posting length (not a book I assure you, at most a few paragraphs and usually only When I have enough to go off of.

that being said, My only idea would involve me being a Dragon Royal (Prince, Usually) that lost his family, Friends, and home in a disastrous conflict or war, And it could branch from there. Possibly Dragon and Rider, Possibly something else. ^w^

I certainly dont mind others length, I just wish that you do not expect me to post more than I can. I will certainly try my best to give you what I can. (Which is 1 small paragraph to 3 small paragraphs)

But I like your idea! One thing is my characters arnt very specific, so we can work something out, if you'd like!

Why not? What harm comes from trying after all? ^w^

Yo, I'm kinda new and looking to start an rp. Hope you're still looking, i know its kinda late on this post..

I typically rp mechs, my characters are almost exclusively male, and I've got a wide variety of character personalities.

I'd be interested in the human x ----- but i totally understand if that goes a bit out of comfort range.

My characters generally come in pairs, but i've got lots of experience dealing with multi-character, one on one rps.

Interested in Master x Servant, I have ideas lying around in this brain. I do short posts also so I think we will do just fine.

hey~
still open? yeah? great.
so i like the (not human)boyX---- one.
thats it basically.

I certainly dont mind others length, I just wish that you do not expect me to post more than I can. I will certainly try my best to give you what I can. (Which is 1 small paragraph to 3 small paragraphs)

But I like your idea! One thing is my characters arnt very specific, so we can work something out, if you'd like!

Hello! Interested in some ideas, still open? @FanTransAnimator

These all look so much fun! I would love to try a plot or two out if you're still looking for partners ^^

Feel free to toss me a message or conversation if you're interested! Thanks for your time ^^

Hi, I just signed up on this site and I do like some of your plot ideas. Would you like to come up with something over PM?

Hi, I just signed up on this site and I do like some of your plot ideas. Would you like to come up with something over PM?
Hey, just signed up to, still getting use to the options and controls lol I guess message me or what ever if you want to rp!

You've definitely got my interest here. I'm fairly flexible and I'd be open to a fair amount of different stuff, though at the moment I've only got one of my main characters actually made up and listed in my albums. (I have several more, I just haven't found the time yet to put all the details down and put them up for everyone to see.)

You've definitely got my interest here. I'm fairly flexible and I'd be open to a fair amount of different stuff, though at the moment I've only got one of my main characters actually made up and listed in my albums. (I have several more, I just haven't found the time yet to put all the details down and put them up for everyone to see.)
Alright! Pm me, and we can work something out!

Hi I'm interested in rping with you! Pm me if you wish to chat about rp ideas :)

STILL OPEN :D

Status
Not open for further replies.