Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewritten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date

Does this sound like a interesting Role Play?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sounds decent

• No

• Please remove the role play

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Character roster has been updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Disney sheet))

Name: Lady aka "Tramp"
Appearance:
large.jpg

Sexuality: Pansexual
Job: Pet store clerk
Town: Desk Town
Other: Lady is genderqueer, so her real hair color is a light brown and short underneath her wig she usually wears during the day.

(I'm gonna await for at least two more people to post, then I'll start posting regularly.)

Reactions: Laurioshock
wait
so can i create a cs for scar or is that a no go?

Scar is already taken, look at the character roster before asking please.

"Character Roster:
@Zaira as Ruby
@Laurioshock as Belle
@TheColourlessRainbow as Jack skeleton, Lucas Bold, Tony bold, Bradley Wolf, and NPC's.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Regina and hook.
@Xibilation as Ariel
@Adira as Elsa
@princessyuna as Maleficent, Mr Gold, and Jafar
@Sav The Zombitch as Megan Freedman, Oliver, Mirabelle Bowie, Scare, Yasmine Shultz, Murphy Lin and Addie Parker.
@AngelFish as Flynn Rider
@Olissa as Eva, and Rapunzel."

I did beforehand, however I didn't see it on there so I asked anyway.
Nevermind though, thank you for your time.

"Character Roster:
@Zaira as Ruby
@Laurioshock as Belle
@TheColourlessRainbow as Jack skeleton, Lucas Bold, Tony bold, Bradley Wolf, and NPC's.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Regina and hook.
@Xibilation as Ariel
@Adira as Elsa
@princessyuna as Maleficent, Mr Gold, and Jafar
@Sav The Zombitch as Megan Freedman, Oliver, Mirabelle Bowie, Scare, Yasmine Shultz, Murphy Lin and Addie Parker.
@AngelFish as Flynn Rider
@Olissa as Eva, and Rapunzel."

I did beforehand, however I didn't see it on there so I asked anyway.
Nevermind though, thank you for your time.
I just noticed I misspelled his name, my apologizes.

You may wanna put the fairytale characters names, specifically, rather than their curse names. Just a suggestion. ^^
Thank you, I added that into the roster as well, after I finish this episode of once upon a time, I will be kick starting the role play for all active members.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Name: Adam Aguillard (of Gaul)
Job: EMT.
Richard-Madden-10-richard-madden-24542163-500-281.png
Story: Formerly a Prince of Gaul, Adam was cursed with losing things or people that meant the most to him, as well as a disfigured appearance, nicknaming him the Beast. However, out of the fairytale world, his monstrously appearance is gone, instead-- he is given primal instincts: such as eating things raw. The Prince is now an EMT worker, seeing as he was interested in getting rid of his condition in the past.
Family: 1 brother-- Roger, his EMS partner.
Married, engaged, or Single: Single.
Sexuality: Gay

(feeeelssss)
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lymd3eqlQi1qb3ycmo1_500.gif

(I normally rp him as a werewolf/changeling, but I saw the post with Ruby and changed him up a bit.)

Name: Adam Aguillard (of Gaul)
Job: EMT.
Richard-Madden-10-richard-madden-24542163-500-281.png
Story: Formerly a Prince of Gaul, Adam was cursed with losing things or people that meant the most to him, as well as a disfigured appearance, nicknaming him the Beast. However, out of the fairytale world, his monstrously appearance is gone, instead-- he is given primal instincts: such as eating things raw. The Prince is now an EMT worker, seeing as he was interested in getting rid of his condition in the past.
Family: 1 brother-- Roger, his EMS partner.
Married, engaged, or Single: Single.
Sexuality: Gay

(feeeelssss)
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lymd3eqlQi1qb3ycmo1_500.gif

(I normally rp him as a werewolf/changeling, but I saw the post with Ruby and changed him up a bit.)
I love him, start Role playing anytime.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Adam Aguillard, EMT of Desk Town, held the red-faced man against him, his joined fists slamming into the gasping figure's stomach. Adam had been eating his lunch "burrito" when he had recieved the beep of a man having a heart attack. They arrived at the scene. When Roger had put the HA victim on a gurney, this other man at the restaurant began choking. And now, Adam was here, adrenaline pumping as much as his hands did-- desperate to get that peice of steak out of the patron's throat. "How big was it?" he growled, as the woman quickly said, "I told him to cut it. He always has big bites. Golfball sized?"

Adam rolled his eyes, adding more force-- when all was lost, Adam almost gave up, for surely, the man had run out of air... however, that was not the case. The piece flew out of his mouth, making Adam cringe a little. But the man was safe.

He knew he wasn't going to eat his "burrito" any time soon... Especially as soon as another buzz came.

"Mate," said Roger, "Come on, we gotta go."

However, as his brother said that, Adam was hit with an odd little spike of memory:

Pounding, pounding. RUN. RUN.

"Beauty is found within..."

A flash of light.

"Mate?"

Adam came out of it, smiling awkwardly, "Yeah? Oi, let's go."
(Whenever you get back on, have him take a 911 call from Tony's collage, so they meet (: )

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
Status
Not open for further replies.