Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewritten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date

Does this sound like a interesting Role Play?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sounds decent

• No

• Please remove the role play

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K I'ma play Hook too. I'm reserving him here. And I'll write my profile for him after I get out of class in a little while, mates. ;)

SOMEONE PLS SIGN UP AS EMMA! So Hook can get his flirt on~ ;D

*cough* Not that he won't flirt with other gals if she isn't a character in this... Hehehehe~ ;)

Name: Bradley Wold

Appearance:
09-Male-television-commentator-legit-headshot-beard-suit-tie-brown-hair-eyes.jpg

Sexuality: Straight

Job: Mayor's advisor

Town: Storybrooke

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
K I'ma play Hook too. I'm reserving him here. And I'll write my profile for him after I get out of class in a little while, mates. ;)

SOMEONE PLS SIGN UP AS EMMA! So Hook can get his flirt on~ ;D

*cough* Not that he won't flirt with other gals if she isn't a character in this... Hehehehe~ ;)
He's such a sexy, flirtatious jerk. XD

Name: Captain "Hook" Killian Jones

Age: N/A But dang, he's gotta be like 100s of years old cause of how long he lived in Neverland. XD

Appearance:
Captain_Hook.png

Sexuality: homosex-- *shot* Obviously straight as an arrow. XD Har har... freaked y'all out for a second, didn't I?

Job: Male model Part-time Lifeguard... (who probably walks around and steals stuff out of people's cars while they're out swimming and only gives CPR to sexy women. jk jk. :P ) ...and fisherman.

Town: StoryBrooke (I'm assuming he'll be here since he's an OUAT orginal and already is there in the series, but idk, let me know if I'm wrong. XD)

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets." - Hook

Last edited by a moderator:
-Disney sheet-

Name: (Formerly; Scar) Seth Skeer

Appearance:
724749.jpg
Also has a scar across his left eye.

Sexuality: Bisexual Straight

Job: Skilled thief and murderer Head bartender; doubles as a fitness trainer

Town: Talltail Meadows

Other: Seth adopted a little girl, little boy, and a cat in attempt to make himself seem like a friendly and outgoing person.
10547532_644751125632960_5640858853270797540_n.jpg
little-boy-blue-green-field-5359510.jpg
orange_tabby_laying_down_th.jpg
orange-tabby-cats-golden-eye-photo-by-corinne-boutin.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Original Sheet-

Name: (Formerly: Adelaide Dracovitch) Addie Parker

((Split personna name: Alana Leclair))

Job: Storybrooke Sheriff/Photographer

Appearance:
images

Story:
Adelaide was always a... 'special', girl. Abandoned at birth, she showed near immediate signs of being 'blessed' with the power of dark magic. She learned to walk, talk, read and write(amongst many other things) at the age of only two. Before she knew it, she was cast out from the orphanage she was in, as well, due to her destructive power. Bitter about being abandoned and shunned again, Adelaide swore she'd have her revenge. Revenge on her parents, revenge on the orphanage, and severe punishment for any who dared step in her way. The previously kind and outgoing little girl turned into a deceitful and mischievous flame run on hate.

Adelaide's rage drove her to burn through many a village, slaughtering any who attempted to stop her. However, she still had SOME kindness left; she refused to harm the innocents, or even the families of those who spoke up against her. "Only those who stand in my way shall pay a price. The rest? I wish them luck, should they fall into a pit of despair deep as mine."

She continued her endless search for her parents; growing ever more frustrated with every town she leveled in search of them. But she kept marching on; she'd stop at nothing to make them suffer, the way they made her suffer. However, little did Adelaide know... A small kingdom she was approaching had received early word of her headed for them. And they were ready. The second Adelaide stepped foot into their territory...

There was a small whiz. The crack of something shooting through the air. Adelaide blinked, a frown crossing her features as she looked around. Then, it suddenly hit her; she glanced down, eyes narrowing at the arrow now piercing her chest. She ripped it out and threw it aside, scoffing. Did these pitiful souls truly believe a simple arrow would be Adelaide the Destroyer's downfall? As she readied to continue fourth, Adelaide suddenly found herself trapped in magical bindings. Next thing she knew, with a flash of light, everything went black..

...And suddenly, Adelaide wasn't the same.

With a force of the most powerful mages in the land, they had just barely managed to stop The Destroyer.. And it was temporary. They had managed to fracture Adelaide's being; in other words, her personality was cracked, split in two. She now had a split personality; DID. Immediately, she was taken captive while unconscious from the mages' doings. Despite now having a kind and caring side again, she was locked away.

Family: Parents deceased, no known siblings or distant relatives.

Married, engaged, or Single: Single

Sexuality: Straight

Town: Storybrooke

((Okay, I cut the bio short on purpose. Gonna have more revealed later. Anyways, if you didn't quite get it, Adelaide in the end was given DID syndrome, which means she now has two personalities(while the curse is still working, she'll still have two personalities); a good and a bad. This makes her fairly unpredictable, both in curse form and her pre-curse form. If anyone has any questions or objections to/about her; ask/object away.))​

Last edited:
Super Late I'm very sorry!! (I used the disney one since Elsa isn't really explained much on the show as of now)

Name: Elsa Maire Louis

Appearance:
Elsa-Once-upon-A-Time-frozen-37079710-282-395.png

Sexuality: She is a strong independent ice queen who is bi-sexual

Job: >.< Any ideas? I'm going to put Library Assistant

Town: Storybrooke?

once-upon-a-time-elsa-frozen-disney-princess.gif

She's here to Let it go!

Jeez. Many Storybrooke peeps.

Am I the only one with characters in Talltail Meadows? XD

Oh my fudgenuggets... I am.

In that case....

SCAR IS NOW KING MAYOR! HE WILL RULE YOU ALL.

NEVERMIND. MEGAN SHALL BE MAYOR AND SCAR SHALL BE BARTENDER.

"Well... I shall never be king.. And you... Shall never see the light of another day. Adieu."

Last edited:
-Disney sheet-

Name: (Formerly: Jasmine) Yasmine Shultz

Appearance:
Giselli_Monteiro_Beautiful_Face_1000x800_Pixels.jpg
1c3532c9a85517facd62bc5c5242ae1d.jpg

Sexuality: N/A(We all know she totally has the hots for Rajah.
Rajah6.jpg
tumblr_kq77ckUGGi1qzdhz1o1_500.jpg
)

Job: Model(Work it, princess!) Fashion Designer, Makeup Artist Owner of the Island's only animal shelter

Town: Currently, Storybrooke. Works in Desk Town

((DAMMIT. Shh, I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT. IT WAS ALL MY EVIL TWIN.))​

Last edited:
Sometimes following random banners can be so rewarding...
I'll PM you @TheColourlessRainbow because technically speaking the character I want to play is considered dead... And I need to check with you first if what I'm planning is alright with you.

Also, am I seeing this correctly and is no one doing a version of Rapunzel?

Oh. Right.
I forgot Scar died. Oops. XD
This can take place before his death, just as another character is also alive. All worlds are not set on the same time line, while other worlds may move two months, the land of the lions could of only moved two days time equaled to it.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.