Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewritten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date

Does this sound like a interesting Role Play?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sounds decent

• No

• Please remove the role play

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For @TheColourlessRainbow , when you're back online... It may be time to update the Character Roster, since a few people dropped. If Bitterblue doesn't join as Elsa, than these three characters should probably be taken off;

-Rapunzel
-Elsa
-Eva

Just whenever you get the chance, so there isn't a bunch of confusion. ^

EDIT: Since Bitterblue has decided to claim Elsa, nevermind her being taken off the list. It just means Adira's name would be swapped with Bitterblue's. :3

I'm giving one more day of free rain for everyone, Because I will be busy today, and then I'll be online tomorrow to move things along and update. If you have not posted by then, you will be dropped. This is my first and only warning.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Sorry I didn't have a chance to post, but I've been really busy. Anyways, I'll be dropping this RP. Sorry!

Name: Ruby
Appearance:
Ruby-once-upon-a-time-31925334-779-720.jpg

Sexuality: Straight
Job: Waitress
Town: Storybrooke

Name: Elsa
Appearance:
Screen-Shot-2014-08-24-at-8.36.31-PM.png

Sexuality: Straight
Job: Queen of Arendelle….N/A for Storybrooke
Town: Storybrooke​

((so can I create a completely original character that isn't even Disney or story or anything like that but still has a past and powers? ))

Awsome I'll get to work tomorrow for now i'm going to go pass out on my bed

So I'm struggling with my first post. With not a lot of time to read through the IC, I'm not sure what's going on so far. Should I just have them wake up? Or have Elsa come in with power as she did in the show?

So I'm struggling with my first post. With not a lot of time to read through the IC, I'm not sure what's going on so far. Should I just have them wake up? Or have Elsa come in with power as she did in the show?
I'd suggest just having your characters going about their day. Not much has really happened so far.

Just because all has fallen silent, and it seems no one has replied in quite a while, I'm tagging all members I know to be participating(because I know a lot of times when people don't reply to the IC or OOC it's due to their alerts not working):

@Laurioshock
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Xibilation
@princessyuna
@AngelFish
@I Saved Private Ryan
@Shadeslayer05
@Bitterblue

Yes, I know some of you have said you'll be gone for a bit, or are waiting on replies, etc. I'll have my free characters interact with those who need it shortly, and I believe I'm caught up on all other replies, if your character is with one of mine. And as TheColourlessRainbow said, they'll be replying by Friday.

Also, Bitterblue, I think our characters aren't supposed to have their magic or memory yet. :p Just to let you know. ^^

I just posted....as far as I know...
You did, no worries. Like I said, I tagged everyone participating in that post. I'll have one of my characters come and interact with yours, shortly. ^^ But again, I think that your characters are supposed to start off with no powers or memories. ^^;

I'll post again tonight. Sorry for being slow. I've just been distracted by other Rps that have had more activity than this one to be honest. I know that's no excuse to leave this one behind though, so I'll get to it soon! I just hope more people start posting. XD lol.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.