Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewritten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date

Does this sound like a interesting Role Play?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sounds decent

• No

• Please remove the role play

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheColourlessRainbow

Story:
The moment that the curse the evil queen set was broken, the lives of every magical being trapped within the town of storybook were free, only soon would they find out that the evil queen wasn't the only one seeking to destroy their peaceful story's. Black Jack have returned, his magic stronger then ever before, and his finally phase of his plan in motion. Casting a spell stronger then the one the evil queen could ever create or steal, he manged to cast every storybook character and many more back into the real world. Creating a island known as Desky Island, he trapped all within once more, with no memory's of who they truly are, or what they had perversely gone through. Only now, his spell lies slightly broken for there are few who remember threads of their pasts, and soon new heroes will arise, threatening Black Jack's curse.

Rules:
1. You must have a knowledge of which Once Upon a Time character you are playing as, If you do not, click here for the wiki, or please create a original Desky island character or choose a Disney character.

2. Your character will only have small traces of there past, this means not full memory's, so they must be semi normal

3. Spelling is something I do not get to upset about, but please no text talk, or anything like that, and please try to make it readable and understandable.

4. Desky island will have all Disney characters from books, movies, and some tv shows. So if you prefer to play one of them instead of a original character or a Once Upon a Time character please keep that in mind. Click here for Disney character list

5. This role play will have many characters, some from tall tales, others from fairy tails, and even some that are completely made up.

6. Please have fun! I'm creating this so all Once Upon a Time fans can have a wonderful role play experience in a world they love!​

Memory Threads:
The characters memory's resemble broken glass, while some memory's are larger then others, some aren't. Example would be Snow white, she might remember biting into a apple and becoming insanely sick, but she doesn't remember where at or what type of Illness. You pick what they can and can not remember and how, they just aren't allowed to remember everything. For now at least.

Desky Island:
Desky island consists of 3 large towns, and a massive ocean around them. The nearest mainland is California, making the island american. Large thick forests surround the island, being 24 miles thick before reaching the sandy beaches. They are only five pathways from the towns to the beaches, and they only cut the travel time in half. Each town is 7 miles from one another, and haves their own mayors. The town's names are, Storybrooke, Talltail Meadows, and Desk Town.

Character Sheets:
Once Upon a Time sheet-

Name: Self explanatory

Age: Please put there age, unless you don't know it. Then please put N/A

Appearance: Description or Picture.

Sexuality: Self explanatory, put N/A if you do not know.

Job: Please make there job something the character would actually do.

Town: Pick from the list above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disney sheet-

Age: Please put there age, unless you don't know it. Then please put N/A

Job: Please make there job something the character would actually do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original Sheet-

Job: Please make there job something the character would actually do

Story: Please make it at least one paragraphs.

Family: List all family.

Married, engaged, or Single: Pick one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Roster:
@Zaira as Ruby, (Red Riding Hood)
@Laurioshock as Belle
@TheColourlessRainbow as Jack skeleton, Lucas Bold, Tony bold, Bradley Wolf (Big Bad Wolf), Kat Chester(Cheshire Cat), and NPC's.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Regina (Evil Queen) and hook.
@Xibilation as Ariel
@Adira as Elsa
@princessyuna as Maleficent, Mr Gold (rumpelstiltskin), and Jafar
@Sav The Zombitch as Megan Freedman(Megara), Mirabelle Bowie, Seth (Scar), Yasmine Shultz(Jasmine), and Addie Parker.
@AngelFish as Flynn Rider
@Olissa as Eva, and Rapunzel.
@I Saved Private Ryan as tramp
@Shadeslayer05 as Adam Aguillard, The Genie, and Lumiere Louis​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ruby AKA Red riding hood.

Appearance:

74966c5f6f6eefd19ac217405e1be6a4.jpg

Wolf shape:

BlackWolf-8.jpg

Sexuality: straight

Job: waitress

Town: Storybrook.

Hey! I have a question, How does the memory thing works? Do we know which character are we on the stories? And am I allow to be a werewolf as in Once upon a Time if I play Ruby?

Last edited:
@Zaira

The post have been updated. Also, no, she can not be a werewolf. If you play as the big bad wolf you could play as a werewolf.
Ohh, I really liked Ruby as a werewolf, but that's ok! And thanks for the information about memory

Ohh, I really liked Ruby as a werewolf, but that's ok! And thanks for the information about memory
No No No! thank you! I'm happy you asked the question. Also, eh, forgot I said no. She can be a werewolf, I won't mess with pre made characters.

Name: Jack Skeleton

Appearance:
9e68ff34055cedc6374de73ceddd1608.jpg

Sexuality: Pansexual

Job: Mayor of Desk Town

Town: Desk Town

No No No! thank you! I'm happy you asked the question. Also, eh, forgot I said no. She can be a werewolf, I won't mess with pre made characters.
Awesome! I'll edit my post for her wolf picture :)

Name: Regina Mills The Evil Queen

Appearance:
Regina-Mills-1x03-Episode-Stills-the-evil-queen-regina-mills-27135336-1703-2560.jpg

Sexuality: Straight.

Job: Mayor of StoryBrooke.

Town: StoryBrooke

"Have you ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good? I was always the Queen, it was you who added "Evil" to my name." -Regina Mills

May I reserve Maleficent?

Probably Rumple as well because Rumple needs to be included. ;)

May I reserve Maleficent?

Probably Rumple as well because Rumple needs to be included. ;)
Yes you may, and also trust me, they are going to be plenty of NPC's in this, it's going to be interesting to see. Its also going to be neat to see someone play as Rumple though :P

Name: Lucas Bold

Appearance:
most_beautiful_men_25.jpg

Job: High school principal

Story: Once a powerful and fierce king of a land known as Utess (U-Tess), Lucas's kingdom almost fell to the Stone Golem war, a war so catastrophic it tore even into the lands. Fire, rubble, and blood covered the landscape while towns fell, and innocents died. Few Golem's fell while they marched, killing all in their way. Sending everyone that he could, Lucas's efforts only lied in vain as the men, women, and children he sent into war died, leaving his once flourishing kingdom in ruins of its former glory. In fear of what could come next, the last remaining citizens of Utess fled, leaving the country with only the king and his family to stand against the incoming horde of Golem's. The final years of the war consisted of Lucas draining his self of all his magical power, shielding his castle for a total of 2 years. His efforts however would yet again lie in vain, as the Golem's had no need for food, water, or sleep, so they awaited outside the magical barrier, gaining numbers as the days past. When the barrier fell, they flooded the castle like a tittle wave, being lead by a man called Black Jack. The man offered pace, but as most things, it came with a price. Lucas would to be married to his daughter, casting a ever lasting peace. Lucas refused, causing Black Jack to order the execution of the royal family. However, Lucas's husband had other plans, using his alchemy, King Tony merged the Stone Golem's into the stone floors, and the stone walls, and ceilings. Knowing he have beat Black Jack, Lucas allowed Black Jack to return home, on a treaty swearing he would never again wage war against the kingdom of Utess, little did they know they were to set in motion a curse so evil, that not even the magic mirror would see it coming.

Family: Elisabeth Teld, Lucius Teld (Tell-ed) and Tony Bold.

Married, engaged, or Single: married.

Sexuality: Bisexual

GdwChMZX1P0CTs-vuCJlz0dAp9X9zxg8049MdTxWTgiPZy6jswX6yctEiKLDgsLi3BIaAv_nRk1xBs-MJGPTBv9vItCM94KfP2XLT553zYtkrzGxkcp0MXaJWUAHa0yb4mJkYATtHEjvZlYrd0uuPBs=w435-h602-nc

Name: Maleficent

Sexuality: Straight

Job: Doctor
[Can change her occupation if needed since she can be many different things.]

Rza-zWJ-H_Mzc2d7tdlNXnnD1HgcVlotK-1oYO8_12tPZ4c36jBkHeJQmCsKWdsAfWMieezqBCbz6Ur12gijq457DVYaJycDraOXuxr_-NaqTbQMrmbxwDjCakoO1OlHcw7Q=w443-h591-nc

Name: Gold AKA Rumplestiltskin

Sexuality: Straight

Job: Pawn shop owner

Town: Storybrooke

May I reserve Megara from Hercules?

I may add another character or two aside from her, if that's alright. ^_^

Also; For any animal characters from fairytales or folklore: should they have human forms like Jiminy Cricket did in OUaT? Or.. Should they just remain in animal form? Just wondering.

May I reserve Megara from Hercules?

I may add another character or two aside from her, if that's alright. ^_^

Also; For any animal characters from fairytales or folklore: should they have human forms like Jiminy Cricket did in OUaT? Or.. Should they just remain in animal form? Just wondering.
Yes you may, and to answer your question they must have human forms. If you have any other questions feel free to ask :)

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.