Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewritten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date

Does this sound like a interesting Role Play?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sounds decent

• No

• Please remove the role play

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bios~
Name: Gene Rogers AKA "The Genie"
Appearance:
robin_williams.jpg

Sexuality: Straight
Job: Antiques dealer (totally has his lamp on display unknowingly)
Town: Desk Town

Name: Lumiere Louis
Appearance:
0a8c2a030f0a6a29e65604c9d4574407.jpg

Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Maître'd at the Town's Head Restaurant
Town: Desk Town

omgom that face for Genie... you did that totally on purpose didn't you

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
Too bad he's off in Desky town, or I'd have had a blast interacting with this fellow.

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
I am awake, I'm gonna start writing up my repley's now! :D

~Addie(Current Personality; Lana)~

After 'Addie'(who's softer side, Lana, was in control) had scrambled across the street, she had failed to notice, in her panic of getting out of the busy road alive, that there was a tall, handsome man right on the sidewalk she had dashed toward.

This happened to result in the blonde dashing right smack into Captain Killian Jones with an 'Eep' of surprise, before she tumbled back on impact. Of course, this was just like the klutz... How had the girl who, in her pre-curse form, was so nimble, swift, agile and strong become so.. Clumsy? Though, it was of no matter. All that she could do was blush sheepishly. "Oh, gosh.. I'm so sorry, sir! I can be such a klutz..." she apologized profusely from where she'd landed on the ground.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

((I dunno who I could have my characters in Desk Town talk to... >.> Anyone have suggestions? XD))​
(Lucas. His in desk town.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Tony stood with his arms crossed and his posture firm, he had much more important things to do then answer this mans questions, clearly the young man was suffering from dehydration. Looking to the red haired man as he pursed his lips frowning, the man spoke.
"Hm. He just randomly got up and left? That sounds so unusual for a man of his stature. Did he not say a word? Nothing? Has anyone called his parents?" Tony held his tongue, but only for a moment, before releasing a more intellect rage at the man,
"Yes, for the second time Sir, he just got up and left, he wasn't going to interrupt his professor in the middle of a lesson." Tony looked to the man's face, he was attractive, but gods he hated repeating himself, especially when he other things to do. Continuing, Tony's thick lips almost twisted,
"How old do you think the students at this collage are, sir? His eight-teen meaning his legally a adult, so no, no one called for his parents." The man knelt down, feeling for a pulse, by the expression he showed Tony guessed that his student was still very much alive.
"Fluids. He needs fluids." said the man, Tony looked to a young nineteen year old female, her hair bleach blonde and her eyes bluer then the sea, pointing to the building only a mere ten feet from them, he called for her to grab a water bottle from his desk, and off she was, a slow, but paceful walk towards Tony's classroom.
Adam frowned-- questions were needed, no matter what one might think-- or how they might react. It was important for him to know what exactly was wrong with the student.

Adam sighed at the raging man-- he was not good with people who grew angry at him. "Well, pardon my question," he snapped back, sighing even deeper than he had before.

"Still-- his parents should have been notified of his apparent passing out," Adam snapped, shooting the Professor a look.

~Mirabelle~

"Come on, lean on me. I'll take you to the clinic," Black Jack spoke in a soothing and charming voice. Though, Mira gave a flustered smile, shaking her head slightly at the offer. "Oh, no... I wouldn't want to waste your time.. I mean, you must have much more important matters to attend to, being the mayor, and all.." she replied, modestly. She hated looking to others for help, let alone characters of such importance. This was likely due to her strong and independent nature; since she grew up alone.. She, herself, was all she needed. Unlike most princesses, she dare not rely on anyone, save for herself. She didn't need a man, for 'love' or for assistance. Though, that young man- horse..? -she had seen.. Had he.. Saved her life..?

Slowly, the dark faded to a bright light, as her eyes fluttered open. All she could see was the bright, white light... Was she dead..? She knew not; not until she heard his soft and soothing voice..

"It's okay, Mira.. It's all okay..." the voice assured, soothing her overwhelming pain. Slowly, the light faded, and she could see his elegant figure kneeled above her, watching over her.. Like her own, personal guardian angel. But those weren't real.. Were they..?

As quickly as the memory had come, it faded; leaving her once again to try to recall that handsome young man.​
(I gotta clean D: I'll be back around 8 EST time everyone, I am loving all the characters so far :P)

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
DANG IT! I would love to join, but the only charries I would have played are taken :|

Status
Not open for further replies.