Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewritten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date

Does this sound like a interesting Role Play?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sounds decent

• No

• Please remove the role play

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!

Name: Flynn Rider

Appearance:
LC121.jpg

Sexuality: Straight

Job: Jack-of-all-trades. He does odds and ends jobs wherever he's needed. Not the best money, but it keeps up alive. Not to mention that he pockets anything small and shiny he may see. That's never been proven in court. -_-

Town: Storybrooke

OMGoM! @Sav The Zombitch that second gif in your signature! Gaaaaaaah why are you killing me with fan feels! XD

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Name: Formerly known as Cheshire Cat, he goes by Kat Chester.

Appearance:
richard-armitage.jpg

Sexuality: Asexual

Job: Owner of Black Cat Dance club in Talltail Meadows.

Town: Talltail Meadows.

Extra Information: Cheshire Cat is one of the few individuals that know of their true pasts on Desky Island, and one of the only two fairytail's that support Black Jack. He also haves schizophrenia.

Last edited by a moderator:
stock-photo-grandmother-on-wheelchair-close-up-4646494.jpg
Name: Eva (Queen Eva)
Appearance: Eva is confined to a wheelchair, and thus usually has a crocheted blanket over her legs. For a shirt it usually is a blouse if it's warm enough, or a lovely sweater.
Sexual orientation: "Oh darling I'm too old for that now"
Straight
Job: Retired.
Makes little craft projects in her rundown home that she sells, or gives away for free. She also likes to bake, cookies, cakes, anything that a typical grandmother would often make and gives them to who are less fortunate.

Additional information:
Eva once was Queen Eva, mother of Snow White.
Back when Cora cursed her with a poison to get Regina on the throne and to blacken Snow White's heart everyone believed that Queen Eva had died, while in fact it had only appeared that way. Cora had trapped Eva in a spell that would make her walk up a spiraling staircase for the rest of her life without rest.

When Regina's curse hit Eva was broken free of her walking curse, but tired, and old, as she now was, the amount of walking in that curse damaged her legs and she was confined to a wheelchair.
In Storybrook she had been a simple old lady that made crafts items and sold them or gave them away to people out of kindness, but stayed away from the public view a lot, unintentionally.

The moment Regina's curse was broken, Eva still couldn't walk, she'd never walk again, but her first memory was that of her daughter, Snow White. But before she could find her daughter and be reunited with her, the new curse hit, giving her only the shard of memory that she used to have a beautiful dark haired girl, but can't remember what ever happened to that lovely child.

(I'll get our local hairdresser Rapunzel up and running soon too)

stock-photo-grandmother-on-wheelchair-close-up-4646494.jpg
Name: Eva (Queen Eva)
Appearance: Eva is confined to a wheelchair, and thus usually has a crocheted blanket over her legs. For a shirt it usually is a blouse if it's warm enough, or a lovely sweater.
Sexual orientation: "Oh darling I'm too old for that now"
Straight
Job: Retired.
Makes little craft projects in her rundown home that she sells, or gives away for free. She also likes to bake, cookies, cakes, anything that a typical grandmother would often make and gives them to who are less fortunate.

Additional information:
Eva once was Queen Eva, mother of Snow White.
Back when Cora cursed her with a poison to get Regina on the throne and to blacken Snow White's heart everyone believed that Queen Eva had died, while in fact it had only appeared that way. Cora had trapped Eva in a spell that would make her walk up a spiraling staircase for the rest of her life without rest.

When Regina's curse hit Eva was broken free of her walking curse, but tired, and old, as she now was, the amount of walking in that curse damaged her legs and she was confined to a wheelchair.
In Storybrook she had been a simple old lady that made crafts items and sold them or gave them away to people out of kindness, but stayed away from the public view a lot, unintentionally.

The moment Regina's curse was broken, Eva still couldn't walk, she'd never walk again, but her first memory was that of her daughter, Snow White. But before she could find her daughter and be reunited with her, the new curse hit, giving her only the shard of memory that she used to have a beautiful dark haired girl, but can't remember what ever happened to that lovely child.

(I'll get our local hairdresser Rapunzel up and running soon too)
...And you love my signature!? YOURS IS FREAKING AMAZING! XD

...And you love my signature!? YOURS IS FREAKING AMAZING! XD
You mean Dorito? I know right! Isn't it just so awesome! *cough* right where were we... Oh group's active n stuff, that's where!

....Oh my gosh I'm crying.
images-of-Disney-characters-with-other-faces-classic-disney-28261974-430-289.jpg

tumblr_lsscc5kCQJ1r3g9p0o1_500.png

e42b3028b29e289adf9c1312e3fb9f33.jpg

disney-face-swap-75-pics_13.jpg

images

tumblr_n1ay8cvpJx1t91xefo5_500.jpg

tumblr_lt8af9phZ51r3g9p0o1_500.png

tumblr_m0t78aIdcI1r3g9p0o1_500.png

images-of-Disney-characters-with-other-faces-classic-disney-28261956-430-224.jpg

images-of-Disney-characters-with-other-faces-classic-disney-28261959-430-310.jpg

o-GENDERBENDT-DISNEY-facebook.jpg

images-of-Disney-characters-with-other-faces-classic-disney-28261952-430-323.jpg

images-of-Disney-characters-with-other-faces-classic-disney-28261988-430-276.jpg

3cf63f6a748fa359a678365e0a82e4fe.jpg

images-of-Disney-characters-with-other-faces-classic-disney-28261967-430-255.jpg

images-of-Disney-characters-with-other-faces-classic-disney-28261986-430-323.jpg

princess-hercules_2856324k.jpg

f876ba1fb02ac2f526489859abb94078.jpg

di20.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1tciwIWii1sykafg.png

Last edited:
Oh then you'll loooooove this one
imagejpg1_zps97f4ec51.jpg

I have no idea why it appears so small... The image is huge normally.

I can still see it fine. ^_^

I love looking at the face swaps... The gender swaps are cool, but look at all the epic face swaps! I added a few. XD

This oughta do it? Unless it's the site that shrinks it o.o

Edit eh whatever, here's a link genderswaps

Last edited:
amanda-seyfried-wallpaper-8.jpg

Name: Rapunzel
Appearance: Mostly purple pastel colors in whatever outfit she wears. Tends to wear rather cutesy outfits.
Sexuality: Straight
Job: Hairdresser

-Disney sheet-

Name: (Formerly; Mushu) Murphy Lin(HAHA ANYONE GET IT?)

Appearance:
tumblr_m0kx6qJeaE1qgux48.gif
Blog+Pic+B.gif

Mushu.PNG (Ignore the horns that are supposed to be blue... For now.)

Sexuality: N/A

Job: Chef & Owner of "The Flaming Dragon" Restaurant in Desk Town

Town: Desk Town
You all now have permission to shoot me if I get the urge to make a character. XD

Also.. Seriously. Anybody else notice that all of my guy characters were originally animals

Love the name hahaha

This will be my final time asking everyone, Please Join the group for any and all chatting. I do not need it here, where people intend to sign up.

-Disney sheet-

Name: (Formerly; Mushu) Murphy Lin(HAHA ANYONE GET IT?)

Appearance:
tumblr_m0kx6qJeaE1qgux48.gif
Blog+Pic+B.gif

View attachment 41561 (Ignore the horns that are supposed to be blue... For now.)

Sexuality: N/A

Job: Chef & Owner of "The Flaming Dragon" Restaurant in Desk Town

Town: Desk Town
You all now have permission to shoot me if I get the urge to make a character. XD

Also.. Seriously. Anybody else notice that all of my guy characters were originally animals
How old is he? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.