Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello There, You!

It's Mae again!
(Actually, it's Mea, but Cactae Mae sounds WAY better)
And yet again, I came back with some nice romance ideas!
(Probably nice romance ideas for the people who are into stuff like this, if not then smh who hurt you)

So, ever since I have joined art school/highschool I have been obsessing over retro/old-school stuff. I fell in love with old movies like 'grease', I found the love towards musicals and my music taste went from 'edgy emo' to 'bittersweet loser'...Anyway, Winterbreak is here I spend 80% of my time plotting/world building and roleplaying, 5% doing school work, 5% sleeping and that other 10% is just lost in space, don't ask why.
(I actually love world building and planning out where the story could progress, writing up little details about the characters, it's something I've grown to appreciate more than anything.)

The lenght of my replies is all over the place, it usually depends on how much I'm enjoying our roleplay, how inspired I am and how much coffee I've had. (If I had a little too much, I can write novels ) However, I do always try to throw together a longer reply, beause long replies are the best in my opinion.
Now, I am not a native english speaker, so if that bothers anyone then I'm sorry.
About my activity, it's the holidays, I'll be free all-day everyday. Sure, I'll probably take short breaks, spend time with my family, but you can always count on me to reply one way, or another. (I'll send a raven if I have to)

I also prefer to play female characters, I love having multiple characters, I just like my main one to be a girl. Regarding the pairings, I seriously have no prefrence, I mostly have FxM roleplays, but I am okay with FxF too, or anything. As I mentioned, I just like my main character to be female, for all I care, your character can be a battle helicopter which has a 3D pizza printer, I'll still do a romance roleplay with that.

And now, ladies and gentleman, the moment you've been waiting for.. My cringe worthy roleplay ideas. If you got this far reading my post, I applaud you, because I will probably edit this when I crash from my caffiene and sugar high. So, here come my ideas!

1. Anything from the 50s-80s.
    I really can't help it, I just love movies and songs from back then, so a romance roleplay in a highschool from that time, or maybe some other love story would be amazing.
  2. Hired to Love, anyone?
    Now, I have to admit, but some stories on wattpad are just too damn good. It's one of my guilty pleasures to read some original stories, some not too original stories and so on! One of which being 'Hired to Love'. The story of a young lady struggling with her job and a rich guy, who was born with a silver spoon in his outh, facing his mothers wrath. The story is simple, yet packed with drama, so I would like a similar one! Looking at it now, it kinda comes off as 'Pretty Woman', but hey, I love that movie.
  3. The Summer Camp!
    A coming of age story, which has been done a million times about youngings going off to a summer camp, which happens to be in a small town, near a nice farm. This roleplay would probably involve rowdy teenagers, adults who are too lazy to adult, probably some swear words, panty raids, bad pickup lines.. You get where I'm comings from, right?
  4. ,,I'll believe you when aliens crash on this planet."
    Well, this title could have been more creative. (Actually, all of them could have been better.) Basically, a story set in the 80s featuring sweet teen love between nerdy teens obsessing over monster and alien movies, long walks on the moon lit streets, long talks about the existence of aliens and possibly star gazing. A dreamy roleplay idea, some fluff here and there, little drama and some tension.
  5. Basically 'No Reservations', but still a little different
    A lovestory between a foodie and a chef at a restaurant, when a teenager makes his way into a michelin star restaurant with his cooking and a young girl dining there falls in love with the way he cooks, you know it's gonna be good. As years pass and the young girl grows up into a strong woman, an aspiring chef who finally became the food critic/chef she has always aspired to be, finding her way into the restaurant, she meets the once boy, now man who cooked that delicious dish which she fell in love with...Only to find out that the guy is kind of a, well..Not pleasant person, if you catch my drift. This story would be a 'from hate to love' kind of a romance story..So, yeah!

And this would be it! If I tickled your fancy, feel free to drop a message and we can even change a few things up if you want to.

Have a nice day, Happy Holidays, I guess!

Last edited:
Still looking! (Please, I'm pretty desperate as always.)

Still looking! ...I'm good with anything, really..