Old Friends

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The sweetest, and purest life I ever smelled." He whispered into his ear, his nose dragging over his ear.

He pressed closer to the other, his eyes fluttering close from what he saw as a passionate embrace. "Oh... mmm... you flatter me, Archie..." He whispered,

Archie smiled looking into his eyes. He needed just a taste of him, just one taste. "Babe close your eyes, this will feel good." He hypnotized him.

He easily did as told, a soft purr to his voice as he suddenly had the urge to offer his neck. He didn't know why he did, nor did he care, he just wanted to... well, feel good, as the other promised. "I love you, Archie..." He breathed,

Slowly he sunk his teeth into his neck, moaning deeply as he took a few gulps of the sweet, sweet blood. The warm liquid went down his burning throat, making him moan.

Somewhere deep inside him, he knew whatever was happening was wrong. He felt heat and pain shoot up his neck, yet he wasn't in control of his body. No, he couldn't move or speak except for the unexpected moan that passed his lips. He wanted to scream, not moan!

He felt the life run through him, all the old feelings he felt for this human coming back, but much duller than before. He pulled away, licking the small bite to heal it. He looked at him cupping his cheeks.

His eyes opened slowly, glazed over and cloudy as he gripped the other's shoulder's tight. "Archie...? What... What was that?" He asked, though it was obvious that he was on the edge of passing out from the bloodloss

"What was what? It was just a little kiss love." He whispered, smirking down st him

"Hm..." He murmured, though passed out mid word against his chest. The combination of family stress, alcohol, and now the lack of blood caused him to just black out.

Watching him sleep, the vampire played over the scene in his m8nd,novel and over again. He felt the blood run down his throat, the sweet and pure tadte. He felt his own life coring through his body once more. He was almost alive....But not quite. He knew, even if he drained the boy of his blood, the feeling of being alive would never last more than a few moments. He was dead. And thay was the end of it. So if he kept him alive, he could pretend to be alive but only for a few years. If he stayed too long with the human, he would wonder why he wasn't aging with him.

Soon morning was peaking through the curtains of the room, Archie hid under the blankets, sleeping peacefully.

Having slept in late from all the strain, he sat up with a well needed groan. First holding his head from the hangover, he then held his neck. Assuming it was just a crick, he rolled his shoulders. He wandered casually to the toilet, only to rather violently vomit. This was routine for the holidays, hence the real lack of response to it. Giving a quick check on his lover, he had just assumed the memory of his blood being drained was simply a rather creepy dream. It was impossible that his best friend wasn't human, after all. Offering a quick kiss to his forehead, he wandered down to the kitchen to greet his equally hung over family.

Charlie, probably the only one who wasn't hung over, was up playing video games on the couch. The volume low, considering every one was hungover. Glancing up at his older cousin, he gave a grimace before looking away. "Did he tell you yet, or no...."

Wandering out to the livingroom, he took a seat once making himself a cup of coffee and toast. "Hm? Who told me what? Did something happen?" He asked, obliviously

"Ugh, your so stupid....I asking about that boyfriend of yours, did he tell you what kind of sickness he has yet?" He grumbled, his eyes not leaving the tv screen as frantically pressed button to kill off his enemy.

"It doesn't matter," He shrugged, sipping the coffee wearily. "I'm just happy he's here now, you know? And sort of healthy."

"It does matter? Don't you care?" He asked, pausing his game to look at him with a huff.

"Of course I do, but if he's uncomfortable with talking about it, than who am I to pressure him?" He replied, huffing aswell. "He may be... weirded, than a year ago, but people change. Especially people who nearly DIE, Charlie!"

"Are you even sure he nearly died, or that he's lying to you. I don't think this is the real Archie....Archie isn't this.....weird ot creepy or dead looking!"

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"How could he not be?" He laughed, though held his head from his own loud noise. "Hn... J-Just... How about this, gimme some questions to ask and I'll report back, okay? You'll see that there's nothing even remotely weird about him! You've just been playing these monster games too much, honestly..."

Status
Not open for further replies.