Old Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nothing...C'mon, before everyone eats all the food." The young boy, probably around eleven mumbled as he hurried into the dinning room

Taking a seat at the table, he happily enjoyed the large feast with a coo. He enjoyed EVERY holiday feast. He was a social guy- and with the recent stress of school, he needed to enjoy this sort of interaction. Once dinner had ended, it was around 8 pm. Stretching with a yawn, he wandered back up the stairs to check up on his lover.

Archie wasn't there. Though the window was slightly cracked. Even though it was a tiny crack it still sent plenty of the freezing cold air in.

Shivering from the cold, he quickly shut it. "J-Jesus Christ..." He stammered, laying on the bed with a frown. He had just gone out through the window?! Why?! And HOW?! They were on the second floor, why would he want to escape that badly?

In truth, he did escape through the window, only to go hunting. Of course he would tell him that. He walked in the room, looking at him. "Oh...Was dinner good?" He asked. His hands were wet, like he just got done washing them. Which he did. He had blood all over him from his little hunting spree.

"Yeah, why did you open the window dork?" He asked, letting out another yawn. "It's like, ten degrees out! And there's no good blankets here." He whispered, moving to tug out pajamas from his bag- consisting only of a sweater that reached his knees and a fresh pair of underwear. "Come lay down, it's getting super late. I'm exhausted. I may like to spend time with my family, but they can be pretty tiring~!"

"It's only eight. And I'm pretty wide awake after my nap..."He grumbled sitting dow

"Well, I'm willing to stay up a bit later," He replied, tugging on the clothes quickly before moving to sit on the bed. "I'm sorry if my family was a bit loud, by the way. They get that way almost every time we drink, i-it's sort of a tradition, really. The "Let's Get Totally Wasted And Struggle To Share The Bathrooms After Getting Wasted" tradition."

Sitting down next to him, he glanced at him, giving a fake sweet chuckle. "You seem close....I haven't spoke to my own parents or little sister in a while." He mumbled, just know remembering them

"We could see them if you want, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to see that their son is alive and well," He replied, scooting close to fit under the vampire's arm once grabbing one of his textbooks to read- might as well start early, right? Resting his head wearily on the other's side, he started to skim the pages absently. "I bet they'll cry, it'll be a cute sight."

Yeah, cry in fear. He thought to himself. He knew he looked different, and he knew his parents wouldn't like it.

"I've been wondering, did you suddenly start working out while you were gone?" He tried to tease, though was genuinely concerned as he peered up at the other. "Plus, you're really cold lately... What's with that? I mean seriously, it's probably because you left the WINDOW OPEN, god... That's such a bad idea!"

"Don't worry about what happened while I was gone okay? I'm here now, that's all that matters."

"I guess," He sighed, moving for a gentle kiss on the other's neck. "I'm exhausted, really... alcohol makes me tired. Would you like to take a shower with me before I go fo bed~?"

"Sure..." He whispered, sitting up as he kissed the top of his head, taking in that sweet sent. "You know what? Let's not take a shower. You smell too good right now..."

He giggled, pushing his bags out of his face. "Well, I'd smell better with some soap, dummy. So will you. I at least have to brish my teeth, I hate my breath smelling like boose, honestly..."

"Shut up." He grumbled, annoyed as he pressed his lips to his mouth. Now the grumbling only seemed like he was flirting when he said shut up as his hand slipped down to his bottom, giving it a pleasant squeeze.

Letting out a squeak from the sudden and rather hard squeeze. He easily accepted the kiss, playfully tugging on the other's lip with a soft giggle. "Mm... you're really passionate all of a sudden."

"You smell so good...." He whisp3red, nipping on his bottom lips, licking the little bit of blood that dripped from the small cut.

His cloudy eyes blinked, his hands slowly snaking up the other's chest. "What do I smell like?" He whispered, offering a low purr

Status
Not open for further replies.